Guilt

You're Not Alone :)

In the morning.

(narrator POV)

you've been waiting outside your house. eeteuk is a bit late.

"aaa ~ sorry for making you waiting, i woke up too late."

"um, nevermind, sunbae o ~ have you had your breakfast? don't lie." you give a very warm smile you had.

"looking at you, the first person who i see in the morning had made me full and lift my spirit high,"

"sunbae aa ~ i asked seriously oo ~" intimate voice.

he pinch your cheek, "sunbaee ooo ~! answer me."

"no i haven't had my breakfast yet, why o?"

"great, do you mind eating my breakfast that i specially made for you?"

"waa ~ of course i will eat it. lets find a place, and eh but we'll come to school a bit late o."

"nevermind, health is more important what? without health you can't focus on your study ^^."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then, you both sat in a park not so far from school.

you made special sushi and milk for drink.

"aaa, it was the best sushi i ever had."

you just smiled. you both had a very great breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(your POV)

why does my heart beating this fast, i'm getting to like him, love him.

i've no power watching him smiling to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then, time to off. you both got on to school.

IN THE CLASS

(Eunhyuk POV)

"Lee______-ssi, do you want to have lunch with me? and i'm sorry about last night."

"um, let's see then :), yeah ~ that's alright."

"so do you have a good sleep? or a nightmare.?"

"ahaha i'm having a good sleep," your weak eyes looked at him.

i have no power lokking at her eyes, it seems like i want to take care of her, and be her guide for her life.

omonaa ~ what am i thinking?

"so, do you like to go to a park?"

"not really, i rarely hang out."

"okay let's see if you're fine, i'll take you to a very special place."

"um, i'll be waiting :)"

ah ~ why is she suddenly become nice to me? and why is this heart beats faster faster and faster when i'm with her? am I falling in love with her?

shh ~ wrong feeling larh ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

you both have a very good chat in the class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNCH TIME

you go off with eunhyuk, you both enjoying the time you spent together.

you sat together in the canteen, everybody was looking at you both.

they were wonderin why does eunhyuk get close to you so fast, and they were thinking that you both look good together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

leeteuk was waiting for you in your class, as ususal you both have lunch together, but unfortunately you forgot and it seems like eunhyuk has divert your attention from leeteuk.

he kept waiting you, till he doesn't had his lunch.

your lunch was done then you two return to the class together, and having a good talk while walking.

"aa ~ sunbae aa, mianhaeyo, i forgot. have you had your lunch yet?" you looked very sorry to him, and you were guilty.

"um, who's he?" he asked and move his head to eunhyuk.

"ah ~ his my friend, hey you didn't answer my question."

"unfortunately i didn't have my lunch today. bye."

he walked away and didn't even give a smile to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eunhyuk POV)

aigoo ~ i think i made a mistake, omona, stupid me, i make her sad.

"Lee_______-, mianhaeyo." i feel very sorry to her.

"gwenchanayo ~" she smiled, and walked away.

oh goddamn!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------