Getting Close

You're Not Alone :)

(narrator POV)

you sighed, OMG what is he doing here? he's such an annoying guy lorh ~

"Eunhyuk-ssi! what are you doing here?" you shout from above.

"I also dont know why am I here, it seems there's something forcing me to go here, isn't is freak, YES IT IS! but *silence for a minute* aishhhh ~ i dont know larh ~ Lee_______-ssi! am I stupid enough?" he shouted from down.

'oh Goodness, why is he very confusing me, but he looks cute doing some stupid stuffs like that' you are touched with that.

"YES!!! you are!!" you were laughing and you quickly go down to meet him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eunhyuk POV)

OMG, what am i exactly doing here, useless thing really.

aigooo ~ what do i have to say next?!

"arghhhh ~ eunhyuk aa why you are so stupid!" *talk to himself*

"anyeong, tell me exactly why are you here?"

"um, okay give me a second to make a reason for why am i here."

"aiiah ~ you're so funny!"

yesss, gotchaaa! i got you laughing, a step more then i'll be the one who is special for you.

"okay, um, actually i'm here because i dont have your phone number yet, and i guess, can I have it?" stupid face.

"huh? how come?" *confused* "didn't you just call me e? ahaha silly you!"

"aigoo ~ okay larh~ i just want to meet you, that's all, voice isn't enough, haha :D"

"that's better,"

~~~~~~

"aw thanks Lee_______-ssi, very kind of yours ^^., um, btw you looked great when you're laughing,haha :D"

"um, no prob, well thanks for the complimet too, is there something more you wanna say? it's late night already."

"ah ~ no, sorry for disturbing you, i didn't mean it, you should blame my heart, it was the one who forcing me."

"what?"

aigoooo ~

"ah nope, nothing, okay, i'm going off, bye Lee_____." *smirk*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(narrator POV)

he's the second person who made you laugh. and without your consciousness, you're getting comfortable with eunhyuk, and you like being annoyed by him, and that's the other way for you to not feel alone, eunhyuk is getting close to you, beside leeteuk.

and you don't know why on a sudden you are being nicer and nicer to him.

"ash what am i thinkin, i don't believe it, oh God, if this is the best for me, please don't let him go ~"

*kringgg kriinggg*

"yoboseyoo leeteuk-ssi."

"ahh you're not sleep yet?"

"um, just got some work to do, but i'm going to bed now. why are you calling me?"

"i just want to make sure that you are alright, hm, okay go tobed now, i'll pick you up tomorrow morning, no denying."

"ah leeteuk sunbae oo ~ i don't wanna be a troublesome for you."

"don't say that anymore, it's my job, okay bye take care."

you had a very good sleep tonight :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------