Show It

You're Not Alone :)

woh? Omonaa ~ this guy aa ~

"put me down >,<" i quarelled.

"ah stop quarelling, you're getting more heavy." he even put his face more down.

ah ~ this voice is familiar.

"b-b-bwohh ?! eunhyuk-ssi! you scared me!"

"is it? haha, are you still frightened?" he asked as he looked at my eyes.

"no, since you're here." i smiled and looked back at his eyes, "eunhyuk-ssi, can you put me down?"

"unfortunately i can't mam, h h h." he laughed in a slight.

"eunhyuk-ah!!"

"why-o?" he stared at me.

omonaa! i can't stand looked through his eyes. i try to look back, but i can't :(

"eunhyuk-ah! don't give me that look!"

"why?" serious voice.

"um, i can't stand it." i looked back at him with a serious sight as he gave me as well.

"why can't stand it? tell me Lee______-ssi, you have a 'feeling' for me right?" he kept looking at me, more serious, and i was touched by his words.

then he put me down on a long wooden chair, we sat there both.

"lee______-ah," he grabbed my hand and turn his body to mine.

"um?" my heart beats really fast and my lips were shivering, i was freezed i can't take my eyes off of him and i hold his hand tighter.

"may i show you something?" his sharp eyes had killed mine, till i'm weak in his sight.

"show it then." i blink my eyes.

he gets closer and closer to me, i stand still in my place. he tilt his head and started to close his eyes.

i can't move my body, and i don't want to. and so i close my eyes too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(eunhyuk POV)

i'm under my consciousness, i want it, i want her. she brightened up my day. i know she likes me too, does she? i want her to be mine, only mine. and i'll never let her tears fall, keep my promise.

i come closer to her, she doesn't move her body at all, my lip is just right infront of hers, slowly i touch her lip. i pulled out my tongue and knocked her bottom lip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

i touched his lip back, i was powerless. slowly i opened my lip and let his toungue came in. he started to twine my tongue to mine. then i started wraped my hands around his neck  and hold it tight. then i let it off, i slowly opened my eyes and looked at his eyes, i can't stand it anymore, i felt relieve. then, i saw him closed his eyes and i slowly closed my eyes again. he kissed me and kissed him back, i'm feeling really good. i never had this before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eunhyuk POV)

i started wrapped my hands aroud her waist, and feel her lip and taste her tongue. we were making out quite for a long time, cause when i kissed her, she'll kiss me back and so it repeated. but i really feel great, i never feel this happiness before. my very pleasure moment, my first kiss and it was taken by her.

then, she let off everything, unwrapped her hands off of my neck.

"Mianhaeyo," she put her face down.

"so now, did i have show you something?" i'm staring at her.

"um,"

"Lee_______-ah!" i knelt on her knees, "be mine." i kissed her hand.

i know her hands were shaking.

"eunhyuk-ah, i-i-i ........ i can't" my heart stopped beating in seconds.