I Can't

You're Not Alone :)

(Leeteuk POV)

 

ah lee________ where are you now? it's late night already. You should be home by now, i've been waiting for you in hours.

I kept waiting and didn't realize that it was 10.30 already. i kept waiting but then, i felt that she knew that i will be waiting for her, and will begging for forgiveness at her feet. and so, i just went home, went home in vain.

Lee_______, no matter what, i'll get you on my side! as kicked the trashbin.

 

(Eunhyuk POV)

i was feeling so down, after we did all this? why? Lee________, WHY?!

"Lee_______, but why?" i asked.

"I .... i ..... i just..... I CAN'T! that's it, mianhae eunhyuk-ssi." she said with her sorrow eyes.

I'm powerless watching her, then i hugged her tight in my arms.

she's crying, "mianhae, mianhae eunhyuk-ssi. You shouldn't get to know me better if you got hurt in the end, i'm sorry." she said with snobbing.

"it was my very precious gift i have ever had in my life to know you." i said without realizing that my tear had fallen down.

 

(Your POV)

Why? Lee_______, WHY?! tell me WHY? did you love him? did you?

I don't know since when i can't accept all guys that slowly i also like them.

i just can't forget my first love. it's really vivi in my memories.

-FLASHBACK-

(in the amusement park-ROLLER COASTER)

"LEE_________!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! SARAGHAEYO YONGWONHI!, you'll alwas be mine till the end of time!"

he shouted when the roller coaster went very fast with his frightened voice.

"SARANGHAEYOOOO my little fish!! and i'll make it! I'll make you mine till the end of time!" I shouted back as i felt really happy.

he lightened my days since he came to my life. he was my very best friend since when we're in the 2 grade. but then, time passed by, the feeling i got to him changed. it turned to love, and so he was.

-END OF THE FLASHBACK-

I still can't forget him, his promis that always stick in my deppest heart, my mind, my body and my everything. he's the one that really take care of me, no matter what happened, when i got sick, and etc. and he's the one that makes me can't open up my heart to anyone else.

'lee donghae, where are you now?'

that sentence that always comes out when i'm with Leeteuk or eunhyuk, he's always on my mind though he had dissapeared for these 3 whole years.

i really miss him so bad.

Sometimes i hate myself for hurting so many people.

why do I have to meet him? if i got hurt in the end? Lee Donghae, can't you see how much pain you brought to my life?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry i can't update daily like before, got so many things to do, but it inspires me a lot, but i'll update once in a week, enjoy guys! ^^