Self Titled

You're Not Alone :)

Seven In The Morning.

 

I still Can't believe what eeteuk did yesterday, But why do I feel jealous? Ah it's only a thought.

I walked outside and saw eeteuk was waiting outside. Haizz? Why? Ash, what do I have to say to him? Raise your courage up girl, just walked and ignore him.

"Lee______!" he shouted.

I kept walking but then he grabbed my hand, "let me go, there's nothing to argue, and somehow you're not my anything or everything. why do i must get angry for all what you did, haha useless thing to think. it's your right and not mine. so sir, can you let me go now please? I'll be late for school and don't make me blame you for making me let, i'm not in the mood in arguing." i don't know how or why that words came out from my mouth.

in seconds, he let me go. "thanks a lot." i said and make my way to the bus stop.

"lee________, there's only you, only you in my heart, no other. I'm glad to know you this far, and saranghaeyo ~" he said with his powerless voice.

I kept walking and not turning back, but i stopped for a while when he said those words. i took a deep breath, and start walking.

-FLASHBACK- (at the park with waterfall scenery in the dawn)

"Lee________, you know what?" he looked right in my eyes and got his little sweet smile.

"what?"

"you know that i love you so much, more than myself,"

"is it, haha ^^"

"i'm not joking right now, Lee_______, -grabbed my hand- there's only you, only you in my heart, no other. and i promise you, you'll be my bride after we finish our school later on. Do you mind my princess?" he knelt and hold tight my hand.

I shed a tear, "and so am i to you my prince, it was my very great pleasure. no matter what, i'll be loving you till my last breath :')"

 Naega jaba julge analjuge salmyeoshi

Geugoseuro jakeun iroman dwendamyon johgesso

eonjena deo maneun geol haejugo shipun nae mam neon da mollado dwae.

*Donghae's part in no other*

He sang it loudly in front of many people there. I never felt happy as happy i am right now.

-END OF THE FLASHBACK-

Eeteuk oppa, thanks for everything, you're my guardian angel that God had sent for me :')

Then I kept walking, till i reached the school.

I saw eunhyuk was standing on the corridor.

"waiting for me huh?" i joked.

"how did you know? haha"

Then we walked to the class together.

(Leeteuk POV)

I was watching her with eunhyuk, i felt so jealous but i'm happy if she is happy :'), Seeing how they staring at each others' eyes, the way they talk, it really hurts me. i punched the wall though my hands gone red but it's nothing from my heart pain she had made for me. Haengbokhae Lee______.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the title ^^v, i don't what should i titled this chap, haha

 well then, you guys should titled it by yourself, enjoy :D