Hurt

You're Not Alone :)

I was touched while making this chap, and it really hurts if it does happens with me.

anyway guys, enjoy!

critics and comments are really appreaciated ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I do feel your heart beat. It was just same like mine Eunhyuk-ssi. But I can’t. I’m sorry.

 

“Stop it!” I shouted and let everything go off.

 

I put my face down, but stand still in front of him. Then, he grabbed my hand, “I’m so sorry, I’m not supposed to do that to you, I lose  my control.”

 

“um, never mind.” I smiled, “let’s go back to class, I think we’re late.”

 

We hurried up running to the class, and yes! We’re late for it!

 

“hey you both!! Can’t you see what time is it now? You’re late for 15 minutes! And for the punishment, youu both have to sit on the back corner of the class! Go and pick up your things up!” teacher scolded.

 

 

(Eunhyuk POV)

 

Wonderful punishment! Thanks a lot teacher! :D

Then I pick up my things and bring my table and chair on the back.

 

I sat right beside her, I feel so comfortable, I want to have such a punishment like this for everyday.

 

I keep looking at her, and sometimes she also looked back  in a deep look.

 

“eunhyuk-ah! Stop giving me that look >,<”

 

We were enjoying our punishment together J

 

 

(your POV)

 

Aish ~ why is this guy really comfort me a lot, it will be great if I had such a punishment like this for everyday ^^

 

TIME OFF FOR SCHOOL

 

Aigooo ~ lot of school task to do, better do some in school larh ~

Hm, so I will got later for my work, never mind  larh ~ once in a time.

 

DONE

 

I tidy up my seat and pack my bag. I make my way out. Then, one of a sudden, I want to pass leeteuk’s class, wondering iff he’s still there and maybe we can go to school lobby together :D full of spirits.

 

I put on my earphone an start listening to music.

 

(Narrator POV)

 

Then suddenly, from leeteuk’s class window.

You dragged your bag and you were shocked.

 

“w-w-what?” you tilt your head with a pale expression, “eeteuk sunbae,” you said in a soft voice, you kept looking at him who was with another women.

 

The girl was hugging eeteuk from the back *so you could only see his back, it’s opposite*

 

You stand still and kept watching them. The girl was getting closer and closer tightly and tightly hugged him.

Then, eeteuk slowly turned to the girl.

 

From a distance, “Lee_______-ah!” he shouted, seeing you from the class window.

 

You quickly take your bag, and when you stand up, you saw the girl pulled leeteeuk’s hand and kiss him in a force.

Leeteuk try to let off the girl, and run into you.

 

You quickly run.

 

(your POV)

 

How could it be? Him? Do that?

How stupid me?!

I run as fast as I can, till I reach the school lobby

! It was raining.

Then, I saw a motorcycle coming to me. Leeteuk was 20 steps away from me.

 

“need a ride?” it was eunhyuk, he said as he opened up his helmet.

 

I quickly sat on the back and wrapped eunhyuk’s waist.

 

Then, eunhyuk gave a smirk to leeteuk.

 

How come?! How can?! Am I crying?! What for?! Ashhh ~ he’s not my anything!

I hugged eunhyuk even more tighter.