Chapter Five

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

(EXO POV)

“Where is it?” Manager Hyung said as he rushed inside the room. Baekhyun quickly dashed towards him and showed him the picture on his phone.

 

“Is it really him?” He asked. “We don't know yet....but seems like the fans are saying that it's him...” Suho explained.

 

“But, where on earth is he at? And what is he doing there? Who's that girl?” He asked one after another.

 

“We don't know, Hyung. These pictures were circulated around the fan sites, so I assume, that could be D.O” Baekhyun said.

 

“He's probably still in America...Let me borrow your phone so I can give to the agents to investigate and track down this picture...” Manager Hyung said as he took the phone out of Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun nodded.

 

(Your POV)

 

I felt my body shivered as I reached my hand out searching for the blanket. Somehow, it felt odd. I opened my eyes and realized I was laying on my bed. 'How did I get here?' I thought as I looked around my room. The room was filled with bright lights that shined through the window. The storm passed by over night as birds chirped all morning.

 

I grabbed my alarm clock for the time. It was only 7 in the morning. Then, I realized I was with Eden last night....in the living room.

 

I quickly glanced at myself and sighed in relief. I still have my pj's on...what was I thinking? But where's Eden? Did he slept down there by himself?

 

I jumped out of bed and walked down stairs. As I got to the living room, Eden was no where to be found. I looked outside to see if my mom's car was home but it's not there. “Hm...where everyone go?” I mumbled to myself as I walked over to the kitchen room.

 

I reached over the counter for a cup inside the cabinet but heard my phone ring. Being thirsty in the morning, I ignored it.

 

“Where did Eden go? hm...” I mumbled again after pouring me juice from the pitcher. Then my phone rang again. I quickly walked back up the stairs with the glass cup on my other hand.

 

My phone just kept ringing. “OKAY! I'm coming, sheesh...” I yelled out. I looked over my phone to see who was calling, but it was an unknown number. The phone stopped. I looked at it again and saw that it had rung earlier when I was down stair. “Who is this?” I asked myself.

 

My phone rang once more, and I ended picking up. “Hello?” I asked. No answers. “Hello? Did someone call me??” I asked once more, feeling annoyed. Still no answers. Frustrated, I hung up on it.

 

I threw my phone onto my bed, and quickly drunk my juice up. DING DING. “Oh...someone sent a message...” I said as I grabbed my phone again. I realized it was Annie's message. Without knowing anything, I read the message that was sent to me.

 

“If you're a friend who cares, you would help me. I didn't mean to put the responsibility on you, but you took off without me explaining it....Now...it's all going to really be on you....”

 

I looked at the message confusely. “What is she talking about?” I asked. I scrolled up to see the other messages that I didn't know.

 

(around 12am)

“Why aren't you picking up?”

 

“You know that boy, that we found in our car? Where is he? Are you with him??”

 

“Can you come back over here? So we can solve this out?”

 

(around 1 am)

 

“Please pick up! I'm like literally hiding..”

 

“Help me, please!”

 

“PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!”

 

(1:30 am)

 

“They're calling me constantly but I'm not picking up!”

 

“Please pick up!! You have to come over here with him!”

 

“They're searching for us!UGH!

DID YOU EVEN KNOW HE WAS A CELEBRITY???”

 

“THEY'VE CAUGHT US ON CCTV AT THE COFFEE SHOP! MY CAR WAS SHOWN ON THE CAMERA!!! YOU HAVE TO COME OVER HERE!! They saw us putting him in the car when we really didn't...we're being accused!”

 

The glass fell out of my hand and smashed into little pieces on the floor. Why have I not seen these messages before? Then, I realized...he was the only with me last night.

 

Without caring about myself, I walked quickly over those piece of glass and out the room. I didn't care about the pain. All I care was him, wondering what he would do after seeing those messages. I hoped and prayed he wouldn't be angry, thinking I kidnapped him when I really didn't. I was also a victim in the scene.... I need to tell him that...

 

The blood from my foot trailed down the stairs as it left foot print marks against the shiny wooded floor.

 

I checked in every room to see if he was there. What if he really left? What if he...if.... I felt my heart being squeezed in pain as tears began to form in my eyes.

 

No..I didn't know he was a celebrity. I lived all my life here and have never seen him once on any movie or tv shows. Not even commercials. But, at the same time, I understood. He was a celebrity from where he came.

 

I grabbed my bag and opened the door. My mom's car pulled up as I walked outside barefooted. She honked and rolled down her window. “Where are you going?” She yelled. Then her eyes grew wide as she watched me walking to my car. “Wh-why why is your foot bleeding??? What happened??” She yelled, as she quickly opened her car door and step out. Before she even got close to me, I shut my car door, started the engine and pulled out the drive way. My mom stood there urging me to wait and come back. But I ignored it. Right now, I just want to go find him.

 

 

I searched over the neighborhood for him, wondering if he had walked outside for a few minutes. He wasn't there. I drove to our store and searched for him, but the door was still locked, so of course, he hadn't been here.

 

After an hour of searching him, and the pain my foot been giving me, I grew tired and pulled over a nearby park.

 

As I sat there for a minute thinking about him, I glanced across the window and saw a figure who's back was shown, sitting on a bench under a tree. The back looked familiar. I got out of the car and limped on one foot all the way up the hill to the tree that stood tall and had bright green leaves swaying lightly in one direction.

 

I guess the movement of the grass startled the person and looked behind. His round big eyes stared at me as I pant heavily holding in the pain. I found him....Eden....

 

He dashed over to my side and helped me walked to sit on the bench. He glanced at my feet and realized it was bleeding badly, and dirty from the grasses. Eden looked around, I guess, to find something, but he couldn't so he grabbed the bottom of his white t-shirt and ripped it. He firmly wrapped it around my foot. I held in the pain that I could now feel while at the same time, tears starts forming in my eyes. He realized I had tears and sat next time me.

 

“Gwaenchana? Wae uneun geo ya? (Are you okay? Why are you crying?) Manhi appah? (Does it hurt a lot?)” He asked. Though I still couldn't understand some parts of what he was saying, I just slightly shook my head.

 

He stared ahead into the field and was lost in his own thoughts. Silence rose around both of us. It seem as if there were words or questions that need to be said or asked, but none of us spoke a word.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter