Chapter One

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES

Chapter One

 

Attention! The flight to Los Angeles will be departing in 10 minutes. All passengers that boards this plane, please depart to Gate B!

 

“Annie! I will call you when I get over there. The plane's about to leave and I need to go now, okay? Bye!” I spoke to my friend on the phone while pulling my suitcase behind towards Gate B. After hanging up on her, I laid the suitcase on the belt and headed towards the entrance of the plane, while showing my plane ticket. The attendant greeted me with a smile as I smiled back and head towards my seat. I was nervous, that after a long time of just working at my store, I finally can get a break.

 

Yes, I own a store in a little town in North Carolina... A fashionable clothing stores that are imported from overseas. My store's called Memoir... The clothes are not only worn in public but can also be expressed through photographies. I work 7 days a week and run the store myself. Yes, I do get a bit help but mainly helps are from my families, but they're also busy these days with their own work. So, instead of burdening them, I decided to take care of it myself.

 

However, now that they are free because their children are out of school for the summer, and could take care of the store, I decided to take a little break and travel. Of course, I'm traveling all the way over here to Los Angeles, California. I have a friend here who is becoming a model and wanted to be a model for my clothing store. Why not? It may be fun!

 

(4 ½ hours of flight)

“Annie! Where are you?” I asked after calling her on my phone. I searched around the opened port space, but she was no where to be found. A lot of people were walking pass by as some where bumping into one another. It was really crowded. My head got dizzy as I found a bench to sit at. I pulled my suit case and was just going to sit, until someone bumped into me hard and I fell on the floor by the bench.

 

It looked like she quickly apologized to me but in another language I didn't understand. She was holding a huge photography camera and caring a book bag behind. She bowed several times, and went back to her running.


“What in the world is wrong with her? Sheesh! These people are so impatient. Plus, who would carry a huge camera like that at the airport?” I angrily mumbled as I stood back up and massaged my wrist.

 

Suddenly, a swarm of people, more likely female teenagers gathered around a specific gate. Before even knowing what was going on, there were loud screams and cameras started clicking and flashing.

 

I removed my sunglasses, and stood up to see what they were looking at or waiting for. The door hasn't opened yet but people are already starting to scream. “Is it a celebrity?” I asked myself as I stood on the bench trying to look over the crowd.

 

As soon as the door slid opened, I felt someone grabbed my hand. “HEY! There you are! What are you doing on the bench?” She asked.

 

I looked down and was surprised, “ANNIE!!” I quickly got down and hugged her. I was excited to talk to her as she was to me. We had so much to talk about. I grabbed my suit case as me and Annie started walking away from the swarm of people.

 

(In the car)

“Hey Annie! You need to show me around this place! I'm only going to be here for a week, so hook me up with some places, will ya!?” I asked her as I rolled down the window while she was driving.

 

She glanced at me and smiled, “Of course I can...but, first, we gotta get some job done, alright?” She and I both laughed as we drove off to her house.

 

 

(EXO POV)

“Alright, kids... Unpack your stuff and get your sleep tonight...Tomorrow is going to be a busy schedule so make sure you sleep after washing up...” Manager Hyung said as he closed the door.

“Hyung! I want to go out tonight!” Baekhyun complained as he laid down on the sofa next to Kris.

“You know where this is right? You're good in English, so you can help us out..” Baekhyun continued as he tried to show some aegyo to Kris.

 

Kris shrugged him off and got up and walked over to the other room. “U-wah....This suite is pretty big for us...but too bad we have to share the rooms...” Chanyeol said as he came out from his room and continued to explore.

 

“Okay, kids...Lets wash up and go to sleep...Like Manager hyung said in the car, we come here to work...not play, alright??” Suho started acting up like a boss as he clapped his hand loud towards each members who were fooling and playing around. Everyone ignored Suho and continued to fool around the living room and kitchen.

 

“aigoo...so no one will listen to me...fine...I'll just wash up first...” Suho sadly said as he looked around.

 

“SUHO HYUNG! Let's take a shower together! I don't want to take it myself...it's scary...especially in a hotel room like this...eo?” Tao came out of the room with a towel.

 

“As expected, Tao only listens to me....OKAY Tao...Let's wash up and leave these kids alone...tomorrow, they will regret being tired....” Suho gladly spoke out loud on purpose to Tao, but not even one of them listened or budged a move...

 

(Fourth day)

 

“Do you want to go check out the club tonight? I'll show you the most popular club where celebrities go...maybe you'll catch some who can wear your clothings and model it,” Annie asked me as I sipped on my coffee while finishing up my sketches of clothings.

 

“We can...since the work got done fast yesterday...” I answered her. She smiled, “Do you still miss him?” I stopped and looked up at her through my black fashion glasses. “Who are you talking about?” I purposely asked her.

 

“What do you mean who? You know who I'm talking about!” She asked again as she came over and sat next to me on the sofa.

 

I sighed and looked back at my drawing, “No I don't...Let's not talk about this, okay?” She slightly shook my shoulder and stood back up and walked over to the kitchen.

 

(Same day, at 12AM at the Club House)

“Hey! I want you to meet a friend of mine! He's also a model! He models for Calvin Kline!” Annie shouted through the music as she dragged him over to our small booth seat. I glanced at him and lightly smiled and waved a hello to him. He smiled and sat across from me.

 

“HI! I'm Kevin! Nice to meet you!” He shouted through the music. “HI! Nice to meet you, too!”

I shouted as I shook his hand.

 

“You wanna go dance?” he asked. I hesitated because I didn't know how to dance and didn't feel comfortable dancing with a stranger. However, I had no choice but to go up since Annie grabbed my hand with hers. We end up going to the center of the dance floor and she started dancing wild to the music. I just bop to the beat and stare around. After 5 minutes, I wanted to sit back down so I told Annie that I was going to go to the bathroom for a minute, but she couldn't hear me so I left.

 

Trying to find my way through the pumping crowd, I tripped over someone's foot and fell, scraping my knee on a piece of glass that was laying invisibly on the floor. I glanced on it and tried cooling the pain down.

 

I felt a hand grabbing my arm. “Are you okay?” a deep voice asked. I looked up but it was dark in the club, so I couldn't clearly see his face, but his hair was see-able and that it looked blonde sort of.

 

He pulled me up and guide me to a seat nearby. I glanced at his face trying to distinguish the feature and imagine how his face would look if the lights got .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter