I: Returning Home

My Vampire Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     “Araia Devereux Park if you do not come down this instance I will wisp you out here and you do not want that, I assure you” it was not as loud as Zen’s voice was, neither was it as strong as Chaerin, or was it as threatening as Bom or Jiyong’s, not at all. Actually it was very soothing, a little bit like Minji’s calm voice but much more mother-like. It was none other than Amelia’s.

Araia Devereux Park is a royal pure blood vampire and the princess to a coven that resided in Europe. She has blue eyes that resembled the sky, pin straight blonde hair that almost reached her waist and a smile that worth all the stars in the heavens. Beautiful, that word describes her perfectly and often times it isn’t even enough.

She was called down by Amelia, a witch whom was her enemy a few days ago when she fought Amelia’s mother. Amelia’s brother Jasper and he too was a part of the evil scheme to resurrect the Phoenix and turn it to evil.

The mentioned people laughed loudly at the echoing steps of the girl running down the stairs. Clumsily of course as she almost fell down, head first to the tiled floor although it will do no damage or give no pain to her it still was not something she wants especially with half-vampires watching her descent.

“Alright, alright I’m here already” the princess pouted, behind her were her luggage that made up of no more than 5 suitcases at which were certainly associated with Bom wanting her to bring all the clothes in her closet. “It isn’t like we’re leaving yet” she complained, stomping a bit as she made her way towards Jiyong and squishing his cheeks before pecking them. Apparently it became a habit, one that isn’t even three days old but it was quite enough to make Hero quite red on the face.

“Would you stop abusing them nuna, I swear one of these days I’ll get you back for it” Jiyong frowned adorably; it was a bad move since only Araia squished his cheeks again. He rubbed his cheeks, easing them a little bit but it was not really making it any better. “That is if you have the heart for it” Araia stuck her tongue at him and skipped away to look for her next target and it was none other than Haeden of course.

“Do you think she’ll ever get over her creepy fondness of everyone’s cheeks?” Jiyong asked Zen who was still quite amused to the latter’s traumatized expression. “I’m not really quite sure Ji, but I know for sure that someone wouldn’t want it over until he becomes her target” The vampire took a quick glance over to the wolf prince, scowling on the couch beside the doors that led to the balcony, looking out towards two vampires playing outside.

“Don’t think I don’t know you’re talking about me” Hero narrowed his eyes on them, making the two look away and quite embarrassed but still amused.

Just a few days ago, she had become the Phoenix, the powerful being where all the faeries had rooted from. She fought an evil witch named Helena and won, though her victory came satisfying it was with an exchange and it was losing a part of her memories including the man she loves, Aleaxandrix Hero Kim. He is a royal pure blood werewolf and the prince of his clan, the second in line for the throne after his older brother.

At the time of war, he was the vessel at which the evil Phoenix took body from. He fought Araia but not knowing of it until he was defeated and had plummeted down the sky. When the princess has not yet separated herself from the other half of the Phoenix and saw the love of her life fall to his death, she had no choice but tap into the power of the Phoenix, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter