Prologue

My Vampire Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           A long time ago when vampires, werewolves and witches lived in harmony there was a story, a story of young love that all but ended happily.  It was of love, hatred and jealousy, three emotions strong on their own but proved very tragic and mortal when all together.

Once there was a vampire named Nicholas, he was a lord and was very wealthy that his family was one of the families that kept their city alive. He was at his age where he had to find a bride, it wasn’t a question if it should be in love or not but he did fall for someone. Her name was Ariandra, the only daughter of the city’s mayor and held the beauty of an angel no other can ever compare to. She was of that age where she should marry and with Nicholas looking for a wife, the chances were just too good to pass.

It would have been a pairing the gods’ made, with bother their heavenly features and their status in life there couldn’t be anything more perfect that the both of them together. Marriage has been set for both as it seemed fairly appropriate but there were complications, just as every little thing.

By the closest village was a young werewolf they had called Herix. He had grown up in a family that was above the middle class but was still nowhere to being considered as a higher class. All he ever thought of was to help with his family, to give his siblings what they needed and to help with his father and mother. So when one day he finds a vampire by the creek that separates the village from the city, it was daunting to him the reason of his heart rapidly beating against his chest.

It was a feeling so familiar yet so strange all at the same time and with its foreignness he found himself taking steps closer to it. The blonde haired and blue eyed beauty was no other than Ariandra. All it took was the meeting of those blue and gold orbs and there it blossomed something none of the two can explain.

But with already complicated stories comes another complication. A witch named Emalia have been staying with Nicholas’ family every since she was taken in by his mother when her parents died of fire. She was like a sister to Nicholas and he saw her that way, however, she did not. Emalia felt a certain connection with him and knew clearly it wasn’t of kin; it was beyond what was expected.

She had tried numerous of ways to get noticed by him, dropped hints pertaining of her feelings for the vampire but all had ended to failure and heartache. Keeping it all in through all those years was not easy especially when she first handedly saw him be with other female vampires and even other kinds, but it took its toll when he told her that he was to wed soon.

The news of the wedding spread through the city and the nearby villages like a wildfire, everyone was given invitation for the ceremony as Nicholas and Ariandra’s father thought it’d be the greatest idea but not for all.

It was quite a blow to her when Emalia found out it was Ariandra, the friend she had just made. She knew how easy it was to fall for someone like her, as she two found her very nice and friendly and everything a man could ever hoped for. More than anything, she felt hatred towards her friend and jealous to top it all off and upon know, she never spoken to her again. Every chance the vampire approaches her, she would flee to turn to the other direction and with the time of loneliness she found comfort with the werewolf.

 For the short time Ariandra and Herix spent together it was undeniable that they have fallen in love as it happens that they shared quite many things despite their differences. It didn’t take the news long to reach the lord and upon knowing of such meetings between a common werewolf and his bride, he was furious.

Ariandra had always done what she wanted but took the rules and such into consideration, she had a hold of his life and that was what most of the vampires in the city envied of her. Although having been raised by a rich family, she was never arrogant and boastful, if anything she was the opposite of it. Her mother died of an accident a few years ago and from them on her father made sure to make her happy and saw that all she needed and wanted was given. She never asked for objects she did not have a need with or took too much, she was an angel, for lack of a better term. She had given all to make her father happy as well, in return for all that he has done for her to the extent of agreeing to marry someone she had never truly come to know.

When she had asked for her marriage with the lord to be omitted, she was more than surprise when he had heard him tell her no. Ariandra told her father her reasons but in the end he had told her to stop seeing the werewolf and look forward to a life with Nicholas. It was unquestionable that the lord had spoken to her father earlier on and had managed to have him refuse his daughter for the first time and even move the wedding to the day after the coming morning.

It had went to the point of her father locking her up in her room in order to make sure she wasn’t going anywhere, especially with Herix. She had cried all night and dreamt of nothing but him with his distant pained howling in the silence of the night.

On the afternoon of the following day, the youngest maid servant had brought her a letter, one that had come from Herix. Hastily with trembling fingers, she opened the letter and read the content repeatedly until she had the words printed in her mind. Within the letter contained words of longi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter