Chapter 2

You're a THIEF!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rose was placed carefully on the lunch table, next to Chanyeol's arm.

"Chanyeol oppaaa~" a girl, a very pretty one, called, batting her eyelashes at the taller who is currently sitting and eating his lunch, not acknowledging the other at all.

"Chanyeol oppa, I want to tell you how handsome and talented you are, I love you so much! Um...well... will you be my boyfriend?"

No, you disgusting . He thought, but what came out of his mouth was different.

"I'm sorry but you can find someone else better than me, sorry," he said with an emotionless face.

His best friend Sehun beside him snickered. No matter how many times he sees his taller friend reject someone, he always finds it quite funny. 

"B-but, whyyy? Am I not good enough?" the girl whined, much to the taller's dismay.

Chanyeol wanted to tell her to go away, but he has to be nice. Suddenly, he remembered the deal he made earlier, with Baekhyun. Now its the time to use it.

"You're just, not my style. And plus, I already have a boyfriend."

"Wait, WHAT?!" her eyes almost fell out of her pockets! She wasn't sure which was more surprising, the fact that Chanyeol has a boyfriend and nobody knew about it (because if he did, the news would spread like wildfire), or the fact that the popular Park Chanyeol is dating a BOY. A BOY!

"You heard me, I have a boyfriend."

Chanyeol scanned the cafeteria, finally spotting the short boy he was looking for in the obnoxious crowd. He was standing in the lunch line, talking with another boy, who he almost mistaken as a girl, for he had very feminine features.

"BAEKHYUN!" he called loudly, causing many people to look his way, including the one he was calling.

He waved his hand, signaling the smaller boy to come, and he did, his friend following closely behind. Upon his "boyfriend"s arrival, he stood up and took Baekhyun's hand in his. The girl glared at Baekhyun with shock and hatred. Chanyeol got onto the cafeteria table and pulled the older up with him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Just work with me," the taller whispered back.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!" Chanyeol yelled, gaining everyone's attention in the lunch room.

"This boy right here," he pointed to Baekhyun, their fingers still intertwined, "is my boyfriend. If anyone dare to hurt him, I'll make sure you won't live another day!"

Some poeple looked shocked but went with it. But the girls were upset, they looked like they want to choke Baekhyun to death, but none of them dare to say anything. In the dead silence, Sehun clapped his hands, breaking the awkward atmosphere. Peolple joined him, pretty soon, everyone were clapping, even if they didn't want to.

A deep blush crept up the Baekhyun's face as he looked at his friend in the crowd.

Luhan, help me!! Baekhyun tried to tell the other with his eyes.

I don't know what to do! Luhan replied, hoping the other would understand.

Baekhyun tried to look down, but looked back up when he felt the taller tuck his hand.

"Act happy," Chanyeol whispered into his ear, sending a shiver down the shorter's spine.

"Ok," and since they had a deal, he put on his winning smile, stunning the crowd, including his "boyfriend".

The girl who confessed earlier ran out of the cafeteria, crying, so did many other girls.

~~~

 

 

~~~

Their fingers were intertwined as they walked down the hall and into the parking lot after school. They recieved many stares and looks from others, but Chanyeol didn't give a .

But it made Baekhyun want to die in a hole. The whole entire day, he tried to avoid people by hiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter