Chapter 3

You're a THIEF!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked out of Chanyeol's room after he changed out of his wet cloths and into Chanyeol's overly large cloths that hung lose on his small, petite body. Chanyeol was sitting on the couch, tuning his guitar. He looked up upon hearing Baekhyun's foot steps.

What he saw made his heart flutter like never before, even more than earlier in the car.

The T-shirt was baggy on Baekhyun, it was so long that it went down to his mid-thigh. It covered the pair of shorts he gave the smaller to wear, so it made the impression he wasn't wearing any bottoms at all. Baekhyun still had his socks that almost went up to his knee though.

Somehow, Baekhyun reminded Chanyeol of a adorable puppy.

Especially when the smaller looked up at him through his eye lahes, it was enough to make him faint.

Chanyeol let out an awkward cough and turned his attention back to tuning his guitar.

Baekhyun had no idea what to do since the taller didn't say anything, so he just sat down on the couch beside Chanyeol, watching him pluck the strings on the instrument to make sure they were in tune.

But he had no idea how distracting he was to the taller.

Chanyeol couldn't focus at all with Baekhyun staring at him, his hand shook when he tried to turn the knob, he couldn't even think which note was the right one. He felt his cheeks heat up.

Out of frustration, he stopped and snapped his head around to look at Baekhyun.

"Ugh seriously, do you mind?!"

Being scowled at for nothing, Baekhyun didn't know what he did wrong, "w-what... what did I do?"

"You just---- just--- can you just stop... distracting me?!"

"...but what did I do to distract you?" Baekhyun asked in the quietest voice possible, a pout forming on his lips.

The way Baekhyun's eyes resembled a lost puppy, and how his lips pout cutely, just made the taller feel so horrible for yelling at the innocent boy. He felt like a mean person for blaming Baekhyun who did nothing wrong at all. It was just himself being drawn to the smaller.

"N-nothing," Chanyeol said without looking at Baekhyun, feeling guilty.

It made Baekhyun even more puzzled.

Why is Chanyeol being like that? Did I upset him? he thought worriedly.

Chanyeol silently placed the guitar back in its case and put it away in the corner, then sat back down beside Baekhyun, facing him.

"Baekhyun-ah."

"Yes?" the smaller answered timidly, scared of doing something wrong again.

"I'm sorry."

"...it's ok..."

Chanyeol reached out and brush a few strands of hair out of the older's face.

"You did nothing wrong, it was just me." he gave Baekhyun a reassuring smile.

"Ok..." Baekhyun said, trying to believe that the taller is just in a bad mood.

What he didn't expect was for Chanyeol to kiss him on the forehead. It was such a light and quick peck, the taller pulled away just after a few seconds.

Baekhyun's face immediately turned red. He looked down, trying to hide his blush, but also missing Chanyeol turning just as red.

Grrrooowwl~~~

The sound of Chanyeol's stomach growling broke the awkward silence.

Baekhyun bit his lips trying not to laugh, but he burst out laughing anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter