Chapter 7

You're a THIEF!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the last Chapter, enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"AAAAAHHHH PARK CHANYEOL MOVE YOUR FAT LEGS!!!!!" 

The loud scream was enough to wake everyone in the neighborhood, but the said boy was still asleep, only stirring at the scream. Even though it was already nine in the morning.

Baekhyun struggled as he tried to move Chanyeol's legs off of his stomach, but he was too weak to move his fat, heavy legs. They were in that position the whole entire night, making the smaller stiff. His back ached and his muscles are sore from the thing they did last night, every movement was painful. 

So he decided to give Chanyeol hell also.

Sadly, the giant didn't even wake up at the loud scream.......

Baekhyun was at the verge of crying, being completely ignored by his lazy boyfriend. "Chanyeol, wake up~~" he half whined and half cried.

Finally, Chanyeol heard him, his eyes slowly opened and he glanced over at the smaller boy sleepily. "What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked dreamily with his eyes half close. The poor Byun Baekhyun pointed to the giant leg on his stomach, making him unable to move at all.

"OH! I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol said quickly and removed his leg when he realized what the smaller was talking about.

 

After they washed up, Baekhyun went to make some breakfast. But Chanyeol was still in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. 

Today is the day...... the day he dreaded the most. He is not ready to lose his Baekhyun, he's not ready at all. But luckily, the smaller doesn't seem to remember, he showed no signs of breaking up with him. Maybe if he doesn't say anything, they'll just continue without words.

But fate seems to go against him. 

Baekhyun brought up the subject he tried to avoid the most during breakfast. "So.... the week is over," he said, looking down at his plate.

Baekhyun can't help but admit he kind of don't want Chanyeol to go, he nevered expected them to go this far in just a week. He never thought he would actually lose his ity to the one-week boyfriend. Looking down, he tried to hide his face, afraid it would show what he was feeling.

"Do you... want to b-break up then?" Chanyeol decided to ask, afraid what his answer will be.

Silence...........

The smaller did not look up from his plate, but he stopped putting food in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter