Chapter 1

You're a THIEF!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he finally managed to escape the boring classroom of AP Calculus. Baekhyun asked to go to the bathroom and here he is, walking down the empty hall while dragging his feet.

"I told you I don't like you!" Someone yelled down the hall.

"But can you at least try?!" A female voice cried out desperately.

After Baekhyun turned around the corner, he was able to see a tall boy facing a girl. The girl had her back turned towards Baekhyun, so she didn't notice anything. The boy was too absorbed to see the small boy standing in the distance.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but they were standing right in front of the bathroom entrance, and he was too scared to walk over there, being the coward he is. So he just watched, not out of curiosity, but waiting for them to leave.

The girl advanced and tried to kiss the taller boy, but was roughly pushed away.

"Get away from me you !"

The girl fell to the ground. Finally, Baekhyun was able to see the boy clearly. He wasn't surprised to see Park Chanyeol, the handsome boy that every girl dreams about having. Even boys yearn for him. No wonder the girl wouldn't give up. Chanyeol was almost a celebrity from the Youtube videos he posts of himself singing to his guitar. At least 2,000 views each video.

Baekhyun can't deny that he has some feelings for the said boy.

Just then, he noticed the shorter male staring at the scene.

"You," Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun, "come here."

It took a while for him to register what the taller just said. Him? Well there was obviously no one in the hallway beside them so... it had to be Baekhyun he was pointing to, right?

He slowly shuffled his feet towards the pair, the girl staring at him as well, he had no idea what Chanyeol was about to do.

When he got closed, Chanyeol unexpectedly grabbed his hand, making the older jump at the touch.

"He's my boyfriend, I'm taken, can't you see?" Chanyeol said to the girl.

She rolled her eyes, clearly not convinced.

"WHAT?! Ugh yeah right, like you would date such a nerd," she said as she looked at Baekhyun with disgust.

The smaller male looked hurt.

"No I'm serious, he IS my boyfriend, now stop bothering me!"

This time, Baekhyun looked at the taller in surprise. He must be kidding... right? I don't remember being his boyfriend.

"Fine then, prove it," the girl said and crossed her arms after she stood up.

Is it worth it? Chanyeol asked himself mentally. Ugh whatever.

He pulled Baekhyun into his arms and connected their lips. Baekhyun's eyes grew as wide as a ping pong ball, he tried to push the taller away but by the way he was biting on his lower lip, he could tell Chanyeol was trying to tell him to cooperate.

The girl's chin dropped to the floor "Luhan style

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter