06

Be My Sweet Darling

 

Yoona felt herself trembling,as the nervousness start to eating her.She couldn’t believe with everything just happening at her today,she couldn’t believe everything  just change 720 degree starting from this morning and she couldn’t ing believe if she now,was inside an expensive limousine,which actually she will be very-very-very happy to ride on this very fabulous-hollywood-car if it wasn’t because of the fact that a very-very-very evil guy with a psycho personality,was sitting beside her and glared deadly into her poor soul………………!

Yoona:This is a nightmare…

Jaejoong in other place,was enjoying the situation.He kept looking at his girlfriend adorable face and chuckled slowly at seeing her nervousness.He couldn’t believe with everything just happening at him today.Just a few hours ago,he still the “devil prince”that adore by every girls,and feared by every guys.No one dare to approach him,touch him(especially girls)and worse,kiss him.But,everything just about to change now,and ofcourse it’s all because of the curly hair girl with two pair of doll eyes and very tomboyish personality,who was sitting beside him and kept bitting her lower lips nervously which in his eyes just made her looking more and more and more adorable……………….Cute!

Jaejoong:This is gonna be fun…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona couldn’t take this anymore,this sick psycho couldn’t control her anymore,she has to fight him.It better now or never…

Yoona:(take a deep breath then look at him)Yah!where are you taking me?!(glared at him)Hey,pretty boy!Did u hear me?u better stop the car now,or I’ll jump out the car!!

Jaejoong:Then jump..(he said with a bored tone without looking at her)

Yoona:(Widen her eyes with disbelief)What the fu-Yah!I’m serious,stop the damned car now!!

Jaejoong just ignored her,and looked out at the window .Yoona mouth form an ‘’0’’ at seeing this..

Yoona:ing jerk!How could he just ignored me like that.What an ,I wish I could kick his to the sea and seeing his stupid brain being eaten by the sharks!

Yoona balled her hand into a fist and looked at him with fire in her eyes..

Yoona:Okay then(she try to opened the door,but it locked)Urghh,yah!unlocked the door!!(she glared at him)

Jaejoong:No..(he said quickly and coldy)

That’s it!Her patience was reached it’s limit.She doesn’t  care about anything anymore.Yoona quickly open the window and leaning her head out the window,then she start shouting like a crazy…

Yoona:Help,help!I’m being kidnapped,please help,anybody!he trying to me,help me-

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled inside by a strong hands,and the next scene she met,was Jaejoong hovering over her and gave her his famous deadly glared ….oh crap!must something like this happening at her all the time?

Jaejoong:(Grab her chin)You!Just what the are you doing?!(look at her with a cold faces)Don’t try to mess with me dar-ling,I already warned u before,didn’t i?(he put a fake smile and used his  most sweetest tone at her)

Yoona:(Trembling)I-I,please just let me go home..(she said in fear)please..(she looked at him and trying to hold back her tears)

Jaejoong:(let go of her)Everything u said darling.Just for u,I’ll do everything..(he said with a passive tone and sit back on his seat).Turn around..(he said the his driver)

After the conversation ended,everything became silence.Hot tears gather in Yoona’s eyes,she hate him,she really did.In her entire 16 years of life,she never meet someone as evil as him,as cold as his personality,and as intimidating as him.He was a perfection,even his features was the perfect art of god.But after all he was the “devil prince” and he doesn’t get it just for nothing.So,all she wanna do right now,was to get away from him as far as possible and as along as possible..

Half an hour later,the car arrived in front of Yoona’s house.The driver quickly open the door for Yoona and then bowed at her.As soon as the door being opened,Yoona quickly step outside of the car,and  walking towards her house,she does’nt want to look behind.Hell no,not a chance..

Jaejoong:Darling,wait!(he shouting at her)

With a sigh,Yoona turn her back at him and quickly widen her eyes when she saw her bags was flying towards her head..

Yoona:Awww…!!!(she  squat while rubbed her aching head  and then pick up her bag)

Jaejoong:Ur forgot it(smirks)I’ll see u at school tomorrow then,darling(he smiled at her and closed the door)

The car start to drive away,Yoona kept watch it until it gone,she balled her hand into a fist,and dug her nails into her flesh until it turn white.She could’nt hold her anger anymore,he just pissed her off,a lot..

Yoona:That’s right!just go,go away ur evil !Don’t u dare to shown ur  pretty dog face in front me anymore!!I’ll beat u to death if u do that,ha!(she try to catch up her breath)Be-because,I’m Him Yoona and no one can beat me,not even u!HaHaHaHa!(she then posed like a hero)

After satisfied,she turn her back towards her house and immidately struck in her place when she saw someone was looking at her with the same expression as she used right now..

Yoona:(Shock)Y-you w-what are you doing here?

Chi Hoon:(Shock)Im Yoona,ur a very-very-very weird girl.I think it’s time to check ur brain to the hospital..

Silence……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoona:(fisted her hands)Lee-Chi-Hoon(gritted her teeth)I’LL KILL YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

With that,Lee Chi Hoon trying to save life from an very-very angry Barbie Yoong who chased after him and ready to eat him alive…….goddamnit!


~I'm Sorry for the late update,please enjoyed the story~