05

Be My Sweet Darling

 

 

 

Yoona opened her eyes slowly,she grunted when her eyes only caughted a blurred vision.Her throbbing head made it worse,she rub her head and trying to lessen the pain.Yoona totally felt weak and tired,she wants to get up,but her suddenly-heavy-body refused her offer and kept glued to the bed.She sigh and turn her head to the left side..

Yoona near to scream and thinks she gonna passed out again,when she saw the boys she feared yet she hated the most in her school,now was laying beside her and was looking at her with a smirks plastered on his face…

Jaejoong:Good morning princess,have a nice dream?(smiled at her)

Yoona:AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!(screams)

The scream’s finally manage to get out from her throart.Yoona felt her upper body automatically stand up,her action made she lose her balance and almost fall out of the bed,when suddenly Jaejoong quickly caught her waist and pull her body towards him..

Jaejoong:Ah jagiya,u need to be more carefull,I hate seeing u hurting urself(he said while caressing Yoona’s back)

 Yoona stop breathing when Jaejoong hug her,red color quickly drawn on her both checks..

Yoona:His body felt so warm and,,nice(put her arms around jaejoong’s back)

Jaejoong sudden action,made she realized and even she won't admit it,she just can't deny the fact,that everytime that guy touch her,butterfly seems to fly inside her stomach,it’s tickling and somehow it made her heart became warm.She couldn’t help,but closed her eyes while trying to enjoyed the calmness she received by situation..

Jaejoong:(chuckled)Ahh jagiya,u must be so tired until u enjoying hugging me so much(he said while Yoona’s hair)we can stay like this forever,if u wanted(smirks)

Yoona jerking her eyes open.She felt like being hit by a giant hammer on the head,after she realize what she just did….

Yoona:Argghhhhhhh!what just I do?!(panicked)He hugged me and I-I,I hugged him back?(shocked)No,no,no,,,NO!!

Yoona immediately push Jaejoong chest  harshly and stand up from the bed,she eyed the room and realized she was inside the school’s hospital..

Jaejoong:Ahhh,so strong(looked at Yoona)Darling u just hurting me..(he pouted while rubbing his chest)

Yoona gave Jaejoong her deadly glared,then she immediately turn her back towards him and start to bite her finger nail continously while her minds try to processing everything that just happen around her..

Yoona:Why I’m here?(thinking)Ok playback,I went to canteen with tiffany,then eat Mrs.Choi delicious dish and suddenly a monkey named Lee Chi hoon disturb us,we fighting and…

Yoona turn her head towards Jaejoong who was now looking at her with a devilish smirks on his face,when his eyes met her,she quickly looked away.His smirks reminds her with something .Yoona frowned while trying to find the key to  answer her confusion.Then it hit her,the kiss..

Yoona:(widen her eyes)OHMYGOD!!Did he-the jerk kiss me?!!How dare!(clenching her hand)That freaks  has made fun of me in front of everybody at school!(gritted her teeth)Im Yoona,he deserve to die..

Jaejoong:Darling,I know u must feels embarrassed,but please don’t hide urself from me,i'm ur boyfriend..

Yoona turn her body towards Jaejoong,who was looking at her with his angelic face.Anger was boiling inside her brain,she wish she can kick him at there and there then drowning him to the sea..

Yoona:You!(pointed at Jaejoong)What are u doing here?And why the hell are you laying on the same bad with me?!!

Jaejoong:Tsktsktsk,so that’s how u thanks ur boyfriends?(looked at yoona with a pained expression)

Yoona:What?(speechles)Yah!How many times must I tell u,that I’m not ur girlfriend!(she shout and stamped her feet like a child)

Jaejoong:(got up from the bed)Ouch,ur words just stabbing me(slowly walked towards her)Darling,please don’t tell me u forgot the deal,or(silence)did u?

Yoona gulp,the deal how could she forgot about it?

Yoona:(she looked at Jaejoong nervously)Ahh,yes,yes,yes about that,,(gulp)Ofcourse I remember!How could I not!

Yoona’s body start to shaking,his stare made her legs became trembling.Yoona try to move her stiff feet,when Jaejoong start to walked towards her.She wanted to made a distance between them,as far as possible..

Jaejoong:(looked at Yoona)Yah,what’s with the face?(smirks)Did I made u nervous?

Yoona:An-anniyo,u-ur ridicioulus..(she said with suttering,while trying to made no eye contact with Jaejoong)

Their steps match with each other,every time Yoona take one step backward,Jaejoong take one step forward.The situation made Yoona felt crazily paranoid.Suddenly,Yoona felt something hard hit her back,she try to rub it,and found a cold wall covering her back.Yoona gasp,when Jaejoong trapped her with his both hands,that rested on the wall and show her his famous smirks while looking at Yoona’s suddenly paler face..

Yoona:Oh crap!

Jaejoong:It’s romantic right?You,Me,in this position(he said teasingly)Somehow it reminds me,with that accident...

Yoona:(she looked at Jaejoong with horror,when suddenly he brings his face closer to her)What are u doing?(she whispered to him)

Jaejoong:(Looked at her)I’m trying to refresh some old memories..

Yoona:Wha-(she stops when she felt Jaejoong breathing on her face)

Yoona start to blush,she immediately turn her head to the left side and shut her eyes tightly.She wasn’t prepared with what gonna happen next and haven’t decide if she should fight back or not..

Jaejoong:(laugh)Aigoo,ur so cute..(pinch Yoona’s right checks)just like ur nick name(chuckled)right Barbie Yoong?

Yoona jerking her eyes open after hearing that,the blush on her checks getting redder.She could felt the warm touch of his hand on her right checks,it made her hearts beating uncontrolly...

Yoona:Yah!(slap Jaejoong hands)That hurts!you moron..(she rub her throbbing check)

Jaejoong:(taking a step back)But,I can’t help it(grinning at Yoona)Ur just to cute to ignored..

Yoona eyes getting wider,THIS guy,he try to test her patient.He always mocking her with that pretty sickening face,and made her live go upside and down.Yoona’s almost decide to punch his pretty face to give him some lesson,when suddenly she heard the most annoying sounds that made she snapped back from her thought..

Jaejoong: Ah,the school is over..

Yoona:Wha-How?What time is it?(She looked confused)

Jaejoong:(looked at Yoona with amusement)Let’s see(look at his hands)It’s 3 o’clock,times to go home..

Yoona:Yah!u didn’t even wear any watch on ur hands!!(she shouts at him)

Jaejoong kept smilling at Yoona,then he walked closer to her and grabbed her waist.His action made Yoona yelp and trying to push him away.He tighten his hold,then lift her up and put her on his shoulder,just like a bag of potatoes..

Yoona:Kyaaa!!!(screams)Put me down!(she start punching jaejoong's back)

Jaejoong:Darling,u need to calm down(he said calmly)U still weak and i wouldn’t let someone  walk by herself with a condition like this(silence)at least,not my girlfriend..

Jaejoong opened the door,and walked out..

Yoona:NO!put me down!(she cried out at him)

Jaejoong ignored Yoona’s shouts and kept walking....

The hall were full of students who just getting out from their classes,they were chattering with each other and made the hall became crowded.Yoona screams manage to grab all of the student attention,all of them were looking at their direction and dropped their jaw to the floor after seeing the scence in front of them..

Yoona:U jerk!I said,put me down!(she kept punching Jaejoong's back)Someone,anybody,,please help!!(she shouts at the other student)

 The hall suddenly became quiet,all of the students were to shock to do something,especially Jaejoong fangirl…

(Jaejoong fangirl)

Fan no.1:O-oppa,my charming prince,my knight of love w-ith a g-girl?(she said with disbelief )

Fan no.2:No,it must be a dream,yeah it must be,now wakeup,wakeup,wakeup!(she kept slapping herself)

Fan no.3:Anniyo,this can’t be happening,it can’t be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(then she fainted)

Fan no.1&2:Yaahh!!(help the poor girls and carry her away)

Jaejoong only rolled his eyes after seeing the ridiciolous scene in front of him and just kept walking with the struggling girl that kept punching his back and shouting like she already lost her minds..

Tiffany:Yoongie!!(she runs towards Jaejoong while holding Yoona’s bag)

Jaejoong:(grab the bag)thanks,darling say bye-bye to ur friends..

Yoona:Fany!!(grab tiffany hands)

Tiffany:Ohmygosh yoong,are u okay?(looked at Yoona worriedly)

Yoona:NO!!help me!(she said desperately while kept struggling to free herself)

Jaejoong:Don’t worry(he looked at Tiffany)I’ll take her home..(show her his killer smile)

Tiffany:(she dazzled by Jaejoong smile)O-okay oppa..(she said with suttering while blushing hard)

Jaejoong kept smiling at her and after saying goodbye,he walked out of school,of course with Yoona still hanging on his shoulder…

Yoona:TIFFANYYYYYY you traitor!(She shouting at Tiffany with anger)

Tiffany:Sorry..(she looked at Yoona and and suddenly felt a pang of guilt towards her bestfriend)

Jaejoong bit his lips to stop him from laughing…

Jaejoong:This girl just to cute to wasted,I think I’m gonna keep her..

A limousine was parked outside the school.The driver get out of the car and quickly running towards Jaejoong..

Mr.Jun:Master,let me help-(he stop talking when Jaejoong just ignored him and kept walking to the car)

Jaejoong:No,just opened the door..(he said coldly)

Yoona:YAH!!!let me go!(she punch Jaejoong’s back harder)

Jaejoong:U know what,ur strength even can surpass a girl ..(he said with annoyance)

The driver quickly opened the door and bowing his head towards them.Jaejoong throw Yoona at the back seat and enter the car,the driver closed the door then go back to his seat and drove the exspensive limousine away...

 

 


 

This bad guy You’re a bad guy
I live my life looking at you only
I’m a weak girl, a nice girl
If you leave what am I supposed to do,
If you leave what am I supposed to do

I hate this coldness
The way you look at me
I hate the way you look at me Oh

                                                (Bad Guy-Joo)

 


                    ~Hy readers.It has been a long time since my last update & so sorry for being late to update,My teacher wants to torture me by giving me a ton of homework.So yeah,please enjoyed the story and don't forget to subscribe :) ~