01

Be My Sweet Darling

 

                                

“Seoul high school”is a famous elite school in South Korea.The school always produce the best graduates compared to other schools.It also famous because of the strict rules,and discipline for the student behavior.But unfortunately,there’s a”few students”whose undermine the school rules and one of that“few students”name is Im Yoona….

Yoona:Oh no,I’m late!(look at her watch and runs)

She kept running while filling her now-full-cheek with her unfinished breakfast.Her curly hair were flying everywhere.When her eyes start to catch up the sight of her destination,she speed up her fast.But, because Im Yoona is a type of girl with a sloppy habits,her untied sneaker lace made her tripped and fell.It seems the god of luck wasn’t on her side today because,at the same times,the school gate start to closed.She immediately stand up and running towards the gates..

Yoona:No,no the gate!Don't close it,w-wait!(she try to reach the gate,but it already closed)

She begged the school guard to open the gate.She even used her puppy face to persuade him..

School guard:Im Yoona,do you think when u wear an“expression” like that,it’s gonna touch my heart and open the gate for you?(He asked with amusement in his eyes)

Yoona give him a nodded,then the word“please”escaped from ,while she used her best “Barbie yoong”cutie smile in front of him..

School guard:Nope,not this time(shook his head).Im sorry,but u must learn from ur mistake sometimes(left yoona alone)

Yoona:(panic)W-wait,Dont go!I swear this is the last time I came late!Please comeback and open the gates,SIR!!(shouts)

Yoona shouts on top of her lungs,but the school guards already left her sight,and let the desperate Yoona outside the school,ALONE..

Yoona:Aishhh,I screw everything!(kicks the school gates)Ow,ow,ow..my leg!(She yelled in pain,and lifted her throbbing leg while massage it)

Yoona:Arggh...I already late so many times!(ruffled her hair)Mrs.Kwon must be very mad,she even called moms to school,the last time I came late(Silence and suddenly a thought hit her)Wait,what if I get suspension?(panic)No,otokeh?!Mom and dad gonna scold me again!(walking back and forth)

Yoona:Damnit!What I’m gonna do now?!(She squezze her brain,while trying to find a way out)

Suddenly an idea pass her mind.She smiles widely and walked towards the school wall…

Yoona: Why don’t I just give it a try?It’s not too high anyway(She wiping her hands and then try to climb the wall)

Yoona:Come on Him Yoona,you can do it!just one more push and,KYAAA!!(She lose her balance and falling down )

Her fell made a loud thumps,she hits the “ground” very hard.The incident gave a big effect on her.Her heads feel so dizzy,her eyes were spin everywhere and her body ached..

Yoona:I don’t thinks this is a great idea anymore

After regrets her stupid action,she tried to gain her focus  by blinking her eyes so many times but,she only got a blurred vision.She then gave up and closed her eyes while tried to the area around her.Suddenly some thought hit her spinning head..

Yoona:Why the ground feel so soft?And( the area again)it also feel so comfortable and warm,did I hit something?

Seconds later,the headache she felt begin to disappear and her blurry sight start to recover.She blinked her eyes once,and then starts to opened her eyes slowly.The first scene she got is a pair of big eyes who was looking at her.Her already big eyes grew bigger,suddenly she feels the air around her was away and her very fast beating heart felt like it gonna ripped out from  her chest,when she realized:

1.She hit SOMEONE not SOMETHING

2.She hit a BOY

3.She lay on top of him

4.Their lips were connecting to each other

5.The idea of climbing the school wall,is the WORST idea EVER!

Silence…………………………………………………………………………………….........

Yoona:(wake up automatically)Um I-I I’m..(speechless)for-forgive me!!.Y-you know I’m late and the gate already closed,s-so I climbed the school wall to get in,and I thought there’s no one here but I guess eh,IM SO SORRY!”(she kept saying “sorry” repeatly while bows her head many times like a chicken eating its food)

Yoona try to hide her embarrassmend and her blush really doesn’t help at that time..

Yoona:Stupid,stupid,pabo Yoong!Why u always making fool of urself,by listening to ur stupid idea?!(she silently cursed herself )

She could still feel the burns on her both checks.She tried to calm herself by take a deep breath then shut her eyes thightly,not prepared to see the sight in front of her.She then turned her body around and start to walk away,while thinking about an idea to find a shovel and prepare a grave for herself,she feels like after this "accident" her life will not be any longer,the shame killed her slowly.She stops her move,when she feels someone grabs her hand from behind..

The Boy:Tsktsktsk,where do you think,ur going?(He let go of her hand,then wake up and clean the dust on his clothes).Ssshh..(hiss)my head in pain now,thanks to you(he said sarcastically,while massaging his head)

Yoona felt her body tense.Her eyes still closed tightly,slowly she turns her back toward the boy and when she opened her eyes,she caught the boy was starring at her,still with the same dark eyes and a blank stare...

Yoona:Woahh,what a beautiful boy!

She could see the boys clearly now,she take the chance to observe his body from top to bottom.The results:

1.He has a very nice figure(he even could pass as a model!)

2.He’s tall and has a soft pale skin(this is so unfair,he’s a boy and yet he made me felt jealous)

3.He has a pretty big eyes,a pointed nose and…a very perfect rosy lips(Arghh!ur a ert Im Yoona,just erase and forget that incident!)

4.He’s definitely an EYES CATCHING(Hmm..a pretty boys type.God!I think,he’s even to pretty to be a boy,indeed he could be categorized as a beautiful girl.Hikss..im feeling “plain”now)

The Boy:So,what u gonna do now?(put his hands into his pocket and looked at her)running away and pretend like this never happen?(smirked).Don’t even dare to thinking about that(Show her,his deadly stare)because I’ll never let u escape until u take the RESPONBILLITY from ur “action”(read her tag name)Im Yoona…

The boy words,woke Yoona up from her thoughts.When her eyes met his now-glared-eyes,she gasp.She feel like being surrounded by darkness,the boy pearcing eyes made her shudder and he,”that boy” made Him Yoona felt scared and she HATES it.She wants to leave,but her instincts was telling her if she’ll not go anywhere this time,in other word she was trapped here-in this place-with-HIM.Definitely the luckiest day in her 16 years live…CRAP!

 Yoona:I’m dead

 

Because of you my heart

Is burnt oh no

So just call me ur my honey

So tell me ur my darling

Why do I feel restless?

Why do I need him even more?

My love kiss kiss kiss

I’m excited

So sweet sweet sweet

Sweetly blowing

Love only me

Wanna kiss me kiss me

Oh Oh Oh ~

Kiss kiss kiss

                                           ( Pink toniq-kiss kiss kiss )



~So Who is "The Boy" Yoona accidentally kiss???~


 

 

 I'm sorry for being late to update my story and for my grammar that seems horrible,for ur information English isn't my mother languange and i'm realize that my writing skill still bad,nevertheless I hope u guys can enjoy my very first fanfic!^_^!!!

And Special thanks for Ehbwaa for making wonderful poster!! I  LOVE IT!