03

Be My Sweet Darling

 

Yoona stir her numb legs while rested her back on the wall.Sometimes she messaging her throbbing legs while trying to made the pain became less and sometimes she just grunted while cursing many different words under her breaths,or sometimes she just pouting like a fish while kicks the wall behind her..

Yoona:This isn’t fair.It wasn’t my fault that I cames late(silence)Okay maybe it was,but hey!If it wasn’t because of those sadistic-evil- boys,I won’t coming this late and maybe,Mrs.Kwon would’nt be so mad at me.But thanks to him,my legs is tingling now.Sighh..what a beautiful world.

Remember Mrs.Kwon reaction earlier made Yoona shudder,her scary tone and terrify eyes scared Yoona a little.She remained Yoona with the green creature she often seen on the TV.The only different between them are she’s real and have a smaller form,but the punishment that given by the green-creatures-evil-twins for her,to standing outside the class until the break time and with no rest,Yoona really hope she could categorized it as a torture to children under age.Yoona closed her eyes and then took a deep breath and pull it out slowly,she kept doing it continously..

Yoona:Relax yoong,just imagine like all of this never happen,imagine you’re now in a fancy restaurant and u just winning a lottery,so u can eat all of those classy foods until ur stomach satisfied.Yummy..imagine the texture of the meat that cooked perfectly and the softness when it melted in your mouth,Ahhh..so heavenly

Yoona advanture in her fantasy world stops,when suddenly she heard her stomach growl..

Yoona:Urghh.. I’m hungry(rubbing her stomach)and breaktime still two hours later(bite her lower lips)This’s became hell now.

Yoona then squated while pouting and puff up her checks,her stomach sounds became a music in her ears.A  painful music that killed her slowly..

Mrs.Kwon:Im Yoona stand up right now,or u’ll be standing outside until the school’s over!(talk with high pitch while used her scary tone)

Yoona eyes grew bigger,her body automatically stand up.Yoona try to peek through her window class and found that Mrs.Kwon was writting something on the board with her right hand,while the other’s holding a book..

Yoona:How is it possible?!She does’nt even turn her head at all..

Yoona can’t stand it anymore,all of this is just to much for her.First was the devil boys and now the evil monster also want to tortured her?God must be loved her so much..

Yoona:DAMNIT!!This all his fault.That little devil(clenched her fist)I swear if I ever met him again,I’ll crush his pretty face with my own hands and made his live became HELL!(smirks)after all,no one can mess with the angry Barbie Yoong..

Yoona kept smirking while thinking about”many ways to torture Kim Jaejoong”.Her evil minds start to imagine the pleading looks of her victims.She just enjoyed it to much until it became a sin..

Yoona does’nt even realize the break time already came.The ringing bell made her starteld and she found herself in the middle of so many students.Suddenly she felt someone grabbed her hand and pulled her towards some direction..

Tiffany:Come on,Yoong!We need to hurry up(she runs while pulled yoona’s hand)

Yoona:What?Hey,where are u taking me?

Tiffany:Canteen!(she said almost shouting and try to kept up her fast)

Yoona:Yah Hwang Tiffany,slow down!U kept running like being chased by a dog(grunted)

Tiffany:(stops and looked at Yoona)Bwoh?U don’t know?(saw Yoona shook her head)Aigoo Yoong,well u know Mrs.Choi just made a new dish,she said she want’s to try a new recipe and  the amount is also limited(shook her head).Yoong,u know how good her cookings skill.Don’t you?

Yoona frowned,many thought was filling her brains..

Yoona:What Mrs.Choi made a new dish?The god of cooking was making a new dish?How in the world I don’t know about It?And the stock also limited.Oh no..

Tiffany:Yoong?U okay(shook her body)Hello,earth to Yoona!(then saw Yoona was looking at her)What?

Yoona insting was taking control of her body.Without a second she dragged her bestfriend towards the canteen and running as fast as possible..

Tiffany:W-wait Yoong!Aishh..(try to similiaze her step with Yoona)

In the canteen…………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoona:(eat the dish)Omo,this is so good!(then she brutally attacked the food)

Tiffany:Yoong ur so greedy!(looked at yoona)But also so adorable!(start to pinching Yoona’s check)

Yoona:Yah!(slapped tiffany’s hands away)I’m still eating!(glared at tiffany)

Tiffany:Aww..Barbie Yoong is mad.How cute!(put her both hands under her chin)

Yoona just rolled her eyes and continue her eating.Suddenly the image of the devil boy popped on her minds..

Yoona:Hey Fany(looked at Tiffany with curiousity in her eyes)Do u know a student whose name is Kim Jaejoong?

Tiffany:I’m sorry,who?(put her hand behind her ears)

Yoona:Kim Jaejoong,do u know him?

Yoona:So maybe it’s true,he just a weirdo with a psycho habits(smirks)Well if tiffany”the queen of gossip” doesn’t even know him,then he’s just an“unknow”in this school..too bad(still smirking)

Tiffany:Of course I know him!Everybody does(rolled her eyes)well except u..

Tiffany words made Yoona snapped out from her thought.She looked at her bestfriend with her eyes almost popped out.Does she heard it right?

Yoona:Do-does he that popular?(she said almost whispered)   

Tiffany:Yoong,Jaejoong oppa was like an idol in this school.Every girls were drolling over him!And dear god!How could u did’nt know him??(looked at Yoona with shock in her eyes)

Yoona:Bwoh?!( form an”0”)

Tiffany:And for ur information,he was voted as number one most wanted boyfriend in this school..

Yoona:Bwoh?!( open wider)

Tiffany:U know,his father is the CEO of one of the biggest company in south korea..

Yoona:Bwoh?!(and wider)

Tiffany:Oh yeah,every boys in our schools even afraid of him.I ever heard that one of the student who’s challenged him ends up in the hospital for a week

Yoona:Bwoh?!(and more wider)

Tiffany:There’s also a rumored that he never kissed a girl.They said he always avoid contact with girls.How pity(shook her head)He’s hot..

Yoona:Bwoh?!(now even can be used as a hotel for the flies)

Tiffany: (Ignores Yoona reaction)And his personality is a bit cold,umm..he also has a killer eyes,he’s heartless and I think his friends is Yunho oppa only(shook her head)That’s why he get the title of”Devil Prince”in our school and-(looked at Yoona)Yoong,what’s wrong?

Yoona swallowed hard,her body became tense and her face was blank.The delicious dish in front of her does’nt appeal her anymore,instead it made her stomach sick.Just by remember the boy’s eyes made her inside became trembling,again.Yoona know she’s in in trouble,a very big TROUBLE..

Chi hoon:Oh my,ur so ugly(shook his head)Just what ur mother think before she borned u?

The voice surprised Yoona,she looked at the voice direction and found her other bestfriend was standing in front of her.Grinning while stuck out his tongue at her..

Yoona:Yah,what’s with the face?u make me wanna puke..

Chi hoon was taken aback by Yoona’s word.They always fight with each other even over little things,the fact that they were neighbor only made it worse..

Chi hoon:This girl,she..really is “something”!

Chi hoon:Did I hear it right?(sat beside her)U wanna puke in front of the school most handsome boys?(shook his hair to left side)Yah,Im Yoona don’t tell a lie,I know u actually want to kiss me(grinning while show her his killer smile)

Yoona:(looked at him with disgust)Eeeww..yah!(hit chi hoon arms)that’s gross!even if ur the only guys that exist in this world,I prefer made u became my servant than doing that nasty thing with u!

Chi hoon:Aishhh..(rubbing his arm)Yah Him Yoona,that’s hurt!(glared at her)Aigoo..I’m not even sure if u actually a girl(pouted while massaging his arm)

Yoona:Yah!What did u just said?!(made her right hand into a fist and lift it up to her chest)

Tiffany can’t hold it any longer,only god know how much she love these two.But they really annoy her to much,they did’nt even care or forgot about her presence..

Tiffany:YAH LOVEBIRDS!(she stand up and gave her bestfriend her murderous look)

Yoona and Chi hoon stop their fights and looked at Tiffany at the same time with confusion in their eyes

Tiffany:Yeah,u two!(pointing the spoon she held towards Yoona and Chi hoon)Can’t u two stop fighting and act like u forgot bout my presence here?

Yoona and Chi hoon:WE’RE NOT!(they said at the same times)

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and sit back to her seat.She grunt with annoyance then eating back her unfinished dish..

Yoona:Anyway(looked at Chi Hoon)Why are u here?Ur suppose to be at somewhere else..

Chi Hoon:Bwoh?What do u mean?

Yoona:Aigoo lee chi hoon,what I mean’s u should be with ur girlfriends,flirt with them and doing something very ”nasty”(she said with disgust)or being surrounded by ur crazy fangirl(pull out a deep sigh)huffff..then tell me what are u doing here?(looked at him)

Tiffany:Yeah,where are ur other girlfriends?(She said with curiosity)

Chi Hoon:I’m bored(he said shortly while smirking at Yoona)Don’t worry guys,I already break up with all of them so I’m free now and Yoong(looked at Yoona)please don’t be jealous,u know it’s only u in here(pointed his forehands towards his heart)

Yoona:Mwoh?Yah!How many time I must tell u,if-(the words hanging in when everything around her became noisy)

The canteen became crowded,everyone were stand up from their seat.The girls start to chattering and shouting like a crazy fan girls and the boys were whispered to each others.The canteen was going crazy…

Tiffany:Omo,what’s going on?(stands up and raised her head while she tip toe and used Chi hoon shoulder as a pillar)

Chi hoon:Yah!(slapped Tiffany’s hand away)

Yoona felt uncomfortable at the situation.The quite and calm canteen suddenly became crowded and noisy.Don’t u find it’s weird?Yoona does and she does’nt like it at all..

Yoona:Fany,what’s happen?(she still sit on her seat and looked at Tiffany)

Tiffany:I don’t know,it’s to crowded!(she move and stands up on her seat)Ohmygod!it’s HIM!(she shouted and widened her eyes)

Chi hoon:Yah Hwang Tiffany!Tell me whose u saw!

Yoona:What do u mean with”it’s him”?

Tiffany:(get down from the seat and look at her two bestfriend)The devil prince.He’s here..

 


You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Try to escape
Wherever you are
I can see you
You know deeply
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Look at me now

                   (Song Ji Eun-Going Crazy)

 



Thanks for reading,commenting and subscruping my story^.^.Btw,I'm going to taking a rest now,i'll update when my vacation is over.So please enjoyed   

~Bye-Bye~