02

Be My Sweet Darling

 

Yoona's body was frozen in place,she really have no idea why the boy could made her inner became trembling like this.“Like a cat being caught in the spotlight”if u want to know how she felt .This is,the weirdest thing that ever happened to her.It just,Yoona never feel like this before,FEAR wasn’t on her dictionary,anyway she was’nt HIM YOONA for nothing!And now,she could even pass out easily just by looking into the boy's eyes.Time seems to slow whenever her eyes met his dark and cold ones,it feels like everything around her were disappear,and left both of them alone.. 

The Boy:So tell me Yoona,how u gonna explain ur suddenly behavior before?(smirks)

Yoona felt nervous,she look towards her still untied sneakers.She doesn’t know what to say,her tongue became numb and her mind was blank.The words just won’t come out from ..

The Boy:(chuckle)Very well,It seems the accident made u lost ur ability to talk

Suddenly some thought pass through Yoona minds..

Yoona:W-wait,h-how do u k-know my name?(she said with stuttering)

The boy:So,u could speak after all(smirks),It was written on ur tag name(pointed his forefinger towards her tag name)

Yoona gulp,she feel awkward and stupid..

Yoona:Right,one more score for stupid yoong!Arghh..i felt so clumsy!

Yoona then felt curios,she wants to know the boy’s name.She looked at his tag name and BINGO!

Yoona:Kim Jaejoong?I’m sure I never heard about him before.Hmm..Maybe he’s from the senior class or maybe,he just a weirdo yet with a freaky pretty face and nobody wants to be friend with,kekekeke..yep that’s it!

Jaejoong:I just wonder if it was only an accident?(he look upwards and acts like he was thinking something)

Yoona snapped out.She look at him with disbelief in her eyes,she couldn’t believe with what he just said.Does he,that Jaejoong guy thinks she does it on purpose?HELL no..

Yoona:W-what?(She said a little louder)

Jaejoong:Waeyo?(he looked at her with amusment in his eyes)Don’t be so naïve,I know u do it on purpose(smirks)Anyway,this is must be the happiest day on ur lives,finally u got something that very desirable by every girls in this school and lucky..u even got it FREE,congrats!(clapped his hand)

Yoona mouth was forming an“0”,her body turn into a shock mode.That boy just,so UNBELIEVEABLE..

Yoona:What the hell?!

Jaejoong:Tsktsktsk..ur mouth even wider than a spider nest(shook his head)

Yoona immediately zip and start to walking backwards when the boy move towards her..

Jaejoong:What I mean is(walking towards her)”the accident” maybe it’s only ur excuse,so u could do such a thing to me.Am I right?(he said with a teased tone)

He stopped his move and create a distance about one meter between them,not to far and not to close.His last words,made Yoona boiled in anger,she clenched her fist and looked away from him..

Jaejoong:Ahhh,don’t be shy.I know u actually enjoyed it,YOONAughty girl(smirks)I think those name even suits you better(he mock her)

That’s it,Yoona couldn’t hold her anger any longer,it beyond off the limits..

Yoona:Jerk!who he thinks he’s talking to?!That punk!Aishh..I shouldn’t sorry to him earlier,I only wasted my tongue!Damn,he's so evil..

Him Yoona start to gather her courage,while she think of how to escape..

Yoona:Come on yoong,u need to find the way out quickly and go back to ur class.Just imagine how mad Mrs.Kwon right now..

After trying hard to squezze-her-poor-brain,some idea popped out on her mind.Her imagination  start to play every scene in her minds…

Scene 1

Yoona:Yah,bastard!(glared at Jaejoong)U think,u scared me?(push him away)

Jaejoong:B-bwoh?(looked at her with shock in his eyes)

Yoona:Tsktsktsk..(cross her arms)Tell me something,I’m not even sure if ur a guy or a girl?

Jaejoong:W-what are u ta-talking a-about?(he said with suttering while avoid her eyes)

Yoona:U!(grab his collar)ur mess with the wrong person,beautiful girl(tighten her grip,while show him her eyes-could-kill looks)

Jaejoong:I-I-I(trembling)Let me go!(push her hands away )

Yoona:Look whose the chicken now?(smirks and tap her sneakers)

Jaejoong:(Look at her with teared eyes)Ur so cruel!I just want u to take the responbility,b-but I can’t believe u can be so evil like that!(sobbing)I-I,I hate U!!!(run away)

Yoona:BYE-BYE(waving her hands)Stupid,no one can’t mess with Him Yoona.HaHaHaHaHaHaHa…

She posed like a hero after defeat their enemy,while laughing so hard and very long..

Scene 2

Jaejoong:Hm..ur face kinda attractive(walked toward her and grab her chin)Ur body is very nice too(look at her from up to down)

Yoona:Y-yah!what do u want?(push his hand harshly)D-don’t u dare,to touch me,ERT!(cross her arms around her body)

Jaejoong:(smirk)I think I know,how u should take the”responbility”(try to close the distance between them and put his hands on her hips)

Yoona:(Panic)Let go!(struggle)Yah,I SAID LET GO!!(kick in his most “private” area)

Jaejoong:ARGHHHH!!(yelled in pain while covering his throbbing-little-budy with his hands) why u,little B****!(flying a punch on her face)

Yoona smirked and dodge his punch easly,then she kick his“area”again,but with more powerful and painful..

Jaejoong:(drop to the ground)GOD DAMNIT!!

Yoona:Aigoo,how troublesome(shook her heads and walked to him)My advice,u better wash ur dirty brains soon,otherwhise(silence)I’ll cut ur”little budy” and throw it away to the sea.Got it?

Jaejoong just nodded his head.The pain’s to painfull to ignores..

Yoona:Bye-bye then!(smiles cutely and went away)

She leave,while Jaejoong kept rolling his body from left to right and try to comfort his little budy.His scream echoed the place..

Scene 3

Yoona:P-please let me go,I need to go back to my class(she said weakly)

Jaejoong:Why should i?(smirks)

Yoona:B-but,the teacher gonna punish me and I’ll got suspension if I’m not go to the class very soon(looked at him with pleading eyes)

Jaejoong:Why should I care?(smirks)

Yoona:Aisshh..eh,w-wait,is’nt that guy from TVXQ?(pointed her fingers)

Jaejoong:Why should I know?(smirks)

Yoona:Because he’s the famous HERO from TVXQ!

Jaejoong:W-what?!(turn around)where is he?!(panic and turn his head to left-right side continously)

Yoona:That way!He’s go there!(acting so serious)

Jaejoong:KYAAA!(turn into a fanboy)I’M HIS NO.1 FAN IN THE WORLD!!Oh god,I must get his hand sign!(forget about yoona and runs)

Yoona take the chance to escape,while Jaejoong the fanboy still looking for his idol everywhere..

Back to reality………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yoona:ARGHHHH!!it’s all to much!The first and second plan is just,I don’t want to die young!I mean,he already scared me to death by just looking into his scary eyes then what gonna happen with my innocent soul if i do both of those two plans??Damn!And the last plan’s way to ridiculous yoong,he’s a GUY not a GAY,only gay do that fanboy thing!Urghh..i guess,I really trapped here..

Jaejoong looked at the girl in front of him with interest in his eyes.This girl amuse him,she kept silence even he mocks her continuously and now it looks like her soul already leave her body.She didn’t move at all,just like a mannequin..

Jaejoong:What a funny girl,she didn’t even blinks her eyes at all

The thought made his lips go upwards,his stiff lips turn into a perfect smile.Normally,it was rare for him to smile in front of people,especially a STRANGER.He always cold towards everybody.Cruel and heartless that’s  what everybody said about him and what can he say?The “Devil Prince”title really suits his personality,being the only exception is his best friend and family.Jaejoong won’t believe it,but the girl really grab his attention..

 Jaejoong:What’s wrong?(after hear no answer,he walks toward her)

When Yoona realized from her daydreaming,Jaejoong already standing right in front of her.She jumped a little because of surprised and her action only made he chuckled.Her blushed start to heating her face..

Yoona:He’s to close..

The distance between them only inchies now,his tall form overshadowed her.Jaejoong must bend down a little to match their height..

Jaejoong:You..(reached out his hand)

Yoona:Wait a minute.This is,this is..(gulp) just like the scene number two!CRAP!Yoong what u gonna do now?Otokeh?!

Yoona closed her eyes tightly,not prepared with what gonna happen next,when suddenly she felt her forehead becomes warm,she peek with one eye and found his hand was resting on her forehead..

Jaejoong:Ur temperature seems normal(take his hand away)Why silence then?Yah,(smirks)Did u being aww-struck by my hotness?(face to face with her) 

Yoona:Mwoh?(gulp)Yah!U-(zip ,when she feel someone interrupting her talk)

Yunho:Yah,Kim jaejoong!!What are u doing there!?(he talk with a high pitch and squint his eyes while lay his left hand above his eyes)

Jaeejoong move away from her and turn around his body..

Jaejoong:(turn his head backward)You stay here,I’m not done with you yet(silence)When I came back and u are nowhere to be found(smirks)U’ll be very REGRET it later..Yoona(walked away)

Yoona watch Jaejoong go until his back disappears.She pull out a deep sight and fall on her knees..

Yoona:His gone.The devil boy is gone now,finally..(inhaled a deep breath)Fiuuhh…ur save Yoong(closed her eyes)

Silence…………………………………………………………………………....

Yoona:WAIT!(snapped her eyes and look at her watch)Argghhh!I’m late!!!!!!

Yoona immediately stand up and runs as fast as she can.When she arrived in front of her class,she grab the door knob and opened it harshly…

Yoona:IM SORRY IM LATE!(She said almost screaming while bows 90 degree)

Mrs.Kwon:IM YOONA!(clutching the rulers she held)

Mrs.Kwon scary tone made Yoona’s head snapped out.She gulp when she see the terrify looks in front of her.She closed her eyes tightly and prays to the God.This is totally felt like DEJAVU.. 


When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn’t see the path
I needed someone
When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn’t see the light
I was waiting for the helping hand

You wouldn’t know that you are the only one in the world
Who is the only one better than the world
I believe dream for you and me
You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage
You make me fly and smile again
Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower

                                                                                  (Beast-Oasis)


~Hy everyone!Sorry for the late update,I'm very busy lately,i don't even know when i'll post the next chapter:(:(Anyway please support my very first fanfic and subscribes my story:):)!Hope u enjoyed and sorry for the bad grammar,AGAIN*sigh~