04

Be My Sweet Darling

 

Yoona know whom tiffany referred to,she shudder again when his image suddenly crossed her minds.Her body felt like it have been pressure by a very big rocks.Yoona looked at the crowded,the student’s start to stepping aside like giving a way to someone and Yoona shallow hard when she realize it was towards her direction..

Yoona:Do something,do something,do something(she kept chattering the word in her head)

Yoona immediately stand up from her seat,her eyes were scanning the area around her.She needs to escaped quickly.There’s no time,it better now or she’s gonna be a dead meat later.The crowded start to disappear and every students were silent in their place.Her ears only caught someone foot step and every single steps he tooks only make it  became more clearly in her ears..

Yoona:No,no,no!This can’t be happen,he’ll gonna kill me(gulp)I need to do something!

Without thinking,Yoona quickly move and hiding under her table.She felt stupid,but think if this is the only place to hide herself right now.Yoona  squatted and put her hands around her knees while try to hide her face between her knees and chest.Yoona eyes were shut tightly and her heart was drumming like a mad.Suddenly the foot step stops and she hears nothing,the canteen became quiet.Yoona try to peek with one eye and saw a pair of shoes in front of her.Yoona curiosity push her courage to know whose the shoes owner,she took a dept breath and then slowly look up from her hiding place and immediately regret her action when she found the owner of the shoes no other than him,”The Devil Prince”.Yoona gasp  and immediately closed with her hands..

Jaejoong:(smirks)So,someone likes to playing hide and seek in here.How childish..

Yoona gulp and shut her eyes tightly.It feels like her heart was made a high jump and ready to ripped out from her chest..

Jaejoong:Okay let’s play then,I’ll count from 1 to 5.U can hide,anywhere u wanted(silents)but don’t worry(smirks devilish)I’ll always found u..

Jaejoong close his eyes with his right hand while his left hand was counting the number that came out from his mouth..

Jaejoong:ONE………………

Yoona: What,5 seconds to escape?are he already lost his minds?!

Jaejoong:TWO………………

Yoona:That awful jerk!how in the hell i could escape in these amount of time?!

Jaejoong:THREE……………

Yoona:No!(panic)There’s no time.I must escape now!

Jaejoong:FOUR……………

Yoona:Move Yoong,move!Damnit,my body felt so stiff..

Jaejoong:FIVE…………………!!(Shout)

Jaejoong shouts the last number very loud,his action made every students in the canteen starteld and realized from their statue mode,including Yoona..

Yoona head’s hit the bottom of the table because of surprised.The bump made a loud noise,she ignores the pain and just squeeze her sweaty hands nervously while her body was shivering..

Yoona:Goodbye beautiful world(she closed her eyes desperately)

Yoona know she has been found out.Her 5 seconds chance were gone and she only hope that God will listening to her prayer this time.But it seems..God only wanted to playing with her right now..Yoona jerking her eyes open when she heard a loud bump,it sounds like something was falling,very hard and suddenly..she felt,exposed.Yoona’s heart was beating very fast and slowly,she raised her head.The sight in front of her was already enough to made her faint,or..she wish she does.The table that covered her before already  moved place and was laying on the floor now,Yoona shallowed hard whenshe realize if Jaejoong was the one who moved it,or rather,the one who kicked it.Mrs.Choi delicious dish were scattered on the floor,all mess .Second later Yoona found herself was staring at Jaejoong,her deer eyes felt like being away by Jaejoong dazzling black eyes,she can’t move her eyes,nor her body.Just one sight from him,could made her frozen and forget everything around her.She hears all the students gasp and were whispered to one another,but she chose to ignore it and kept looking at Jaejoong..

Jaejoong:Miss me darling?(he said while smirking evily at Yoona and moved his feet towards her)

Yoona gulp,the calmness she felt suddenly being replaced by the fear she desperately try to moved,her body automatically stands up.The uncomfortable situation made her courage gone and quickly she move her eyes from him..

Yoona:(start to move backwards)O-oh hy,we meet again(put a lock of her hair behind her ears while trying to avoiding his eyes)So,how it’s going?everything’s fine right,dude?hahaha..(laugh nervously)

Yoona:Calm urself yoong.Be cool and act like nothing’s happen.Everything’s fine and all u need to do is go back to ur class..

Yoona:(looked at her watch)Oh wow,it really nice to meet u but,(bit her lower lips)I think Mrs.Kim wanted me to met her at the office right now.So…annyeong!(wave her hands quickly and turn her back to face him)

Yoona start to move very quickly when suddenly she felt Jaejoong grab her shoulder and turn her body to face him..

Jaejoong:Ur chance to escape is 0% now(looked at Yoona)Don’t play a trick with me Im Yoona,my patience almost gone and if u kept acting these way,I’m not sure u’ll like what I gonna do to u next..

Yoona:(looked at him with terrified in her eyes)Ha-ha-ha(laugh awkwardly)W-what are u talking about?(punch his shoulder softly)Ur funny,u know that?but,I really don’t have any times to playing around right now,so-(she stops when jaejoong suddenly standing infront of her and made their face to face)

Jaejoong:Take the responbility(he said shortly with a deep voice while glared at yoona with his piercing eyes)

Yoona opened but then closed it quickly,she can’t find the right words to answer his demands..

Yoona:I-I,um I..(her tongue became stiff then shut tightly while turn her head to left side)

Jaejoong:Yah!Listening while I speak!!(grab her chin harshly and made her face met him)

Yoona:(struggle)L-let go!

The more yoona struggle the more jaejoong tighten his hold,he grab her left hands that kept trying to push his chest away and squezze it tightly..

Chi hoon:(his anger taking control of his body)Yah!u hurting her!(he shouts and start to walked towards Jaejoong)

Tiffany:Pabo chi,u only made urself got into trouble(she muttered to herself)

Jaejoong:(looked at chi hoon with annoyance)One more move and I’ll kill u..

After hears that,Chi hoon automatically stopped.He gritted his teeth while looking at Jaejoong with anger in his eyes.He clenched his hands tightly and dug his nail into his skins then turn his head away from him..

Yoona:(her eyes looked at chi hoon woriedly and then look back at Jaejoong)I..(gulp)Just said everything u want and I’ll do it(she said desperately)

Jaejoong:(move his hand from Yoona and smile winningly)U’ll take the responbility?

Yoona:(nooded her head)

Jaejoong:U’ll do everything I want?

Yoona:(nooded her head)

Jaejoong:U’ll be my girlfriend?

Yoona nodded her head again and suddenly jerking her head towards him with widen eyes when she realize what Jaejoong had just said to her..

Yoona:WHAT?!(she shouts the words out loud with disbelief in her face)

All the student gasp,the girls especially Jaejoong fangirls almost all wear the same expression,their jaw dropped and they starts to get panicked,some of them even crying because of shocked and disbelief if their prince,asked another girl to became his girlfriends.For the boys,all of their eyes were open widely and almost popped out  beause of surprised.They looked at each other and confusion were clearly difined on their face,how it’s possible?the guy who always avoid contact with girls just asked a girl to became his girlfriend?That doesn’t made sense..

Jaejoong:(plug his ears with his fore fingers)Aisshh..so loud.Yah,do u want to made ur boyfriend became deaf?(he looked at her with amusement in his eyes while his lips turn into small smile)

Yoona:B-bwoh?(gulp)Yah!since when u became my boy-(something silence her to stop continue her argument)

The words were stucks in Yoona’s mouth,when suddenly Jaejoong’s  lips was crashed over hers.Yoona eyes grew bigger,her heart was beating so fast and almost made her got a heart attack,the blush made her face became red like tomatoes  and her chest suddenly felt so tight,she can't breath at the moments.Then Yoona felt her head became dizzy and everything around her start to spinning.Her heavy eyelids pushed her to closed her eyes.The last thing she heard was her best friends screaming voice while shouting her name,and then she fainted..


 


There’s only one person who touches me, who opens my heart,

who whispers to me every day. That person. My person. If it was only up to me.
When I’m surrounded by darkness you’re my only light
My one bouquet. I can’t give up so easily.
Someone like me can’t let go.

I want to become the most perfect guy for you....

                                                                       (Super Junior-My Only Girl)


 ~Hy readers,i'm sorry for the late update.I've been busy lately,i'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible^.^.By the way,please read my story and i'm sorry for the bad grammar.Annyeong~