Sandeul appa's plan

B1A4 appa ?

At a restaurant.

“ah~~~ that was great~~~” said the satisfied Baro. “ahh~” said Jihwannie. “oh! We ate until its 1 pm! the appointment is at 2 pm” said Jinyoungie. “we didn’t eat from 6 am- 1pm though. We started eating at 11.30 due to someone *ahem!* jinyoung hyeong *ahem!* got lost “ said Sandeullie. “but atleast we didn’t have to wait~” said Gongchan. “mianhae..” said the guy who is very poor at finding directions, jinyoung. “ok now~ lets go to the hospital or else we’ll be late.” said cnu. “ok~”

In the car, on the way to the hospital.

“I’m missing you. Do you remember me?” B1A4 sang their song ‘Remember’. Jihwannie kept giggling and singing too. Then when they finished singing, Sandeul got an idea for the mission. “ah! I know!” said Sandeullie. “hyeong! Sndcdubvudnvhdfbvushbddhbcyd” Sandeullie whispered to Jinyoungie. Jinyoungie smiled and agreed to the idea. He told everyone else the idea and they all seemed to agree.

At the hospital.

“Jihwannie~~~ are you ready?” asked Baro to Jihwannie. “mhmm…” said Jihwannie. Jihwannie looked kinda nervous. “Jihwannie, after we’re done, let’s go play at the playground again later ok?” said Jinyoungie, trying to make Jihwannie cheerful again. “Oh! We should ask the nurse about the appointment.” Said cnu. “I’ll go ask~” said Gongchan. “hey, wait. I’m coming with you~” said Baro. Baro and Gongchan went to the reception desk and asked about the appointment. The came back and said “the nurse said to wait for awhile cuz the doc has a patient right now.” “hmm, then~~~ what should we do?” said Sandeullie. “ah! Lets check Jihwannie’s weight!” said Jinyoungie. They played around abit then the nurse came and said that they can come in. They went in and saw the doctor and greeted her. “annyeong haseyo. I’ll be giving Jihwan the shot.” said the doctor. “ok. Please do it well~ “ everyone said. The doctor was about to give the shot and Jihwannie looked like he was going to cry but then! It started! Sandeul’s plan!

To be continued…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

umm.. hi! thanks for reading! :D can you comment on what you think about  this story? cuz... i dont want you guys to read smthing thats boring... thanks and thank you very much for reading! :D