The start of B1A4 아빠 life? (B1A4 dads)

B1A4 appa ?

In B1A4's car... is B1A4. They are now on the way back to their dorm after their fanmeeting.

"Wah~~~~ I'm so tired! But it was so fun! " said the cheerful sandeul. "Yeah~~~ i was so happy there were lots of fans!"  said the cute maknae Gongchan. "yeah~" said CNU. "ah, but I'm hungry...." said the starving Baro. "yeah, yeah, we'll get to our dorm soon so just wait for awhile" said the caring leader Jinyoung.

when they arrive at the dorm they were shouting "yeah~~~ dorm sweet dorm~~~" until... they were infront of their open dorm door which was supposed to be locked.

"hyung, isn't the door supposed to be locked?" said jinyoung to the manager. "yeah, it was locked before we left this morning." said the anxious manager hyung. "woa~~~ should we check it out first?" said the still cheerful Sandeul. "yeah! yeah! we should check it out!" said Gongchan. "yeah~" said CNU again. "Yeap! then, after that, lets eat~! hehe!" said the still starving Baro. "ok. Jinyoung-ah, tell me if you guys found anything suspicious." said the serious manager hyung.

they all went into their dorm and looked around for anything suspicious. They checked everywhere and there weren't any. The last place to check is B1A4's bedroom. "hyung, this is the only place left that we haven't checked yet" said leader Jinyoung. "ok. wait here. i'll check it first" said manager hyung. He went inside and the lights. Then.. "Yah! come here kids." the manager hyung shouted from inside the room. B1A4 members went inside quickly and everyone was shocked.

"hyung... what... is that baby doing here?" said CNU... ofcourse, shocked. "how should i know... do you guys have any siblings or nephews?" asked manager hyung. "nope!" everyone except Baro answered. "where`s Baro hyung?" asked Gongchan. "Hyung!!" shouted Baro from the kitchen. He ran to the room carrying a video camera. "I found this on the kitchen table" said the hungy Baro. "Why is that there?" asked Sandeul. "maybe it has something to do with this baby" said leader Jinyoung. "oh, and i found an envelope behind it too~ here" said Baro while giving the envelope to one of the hyungs. CNU took the envelope and read it.

"Hello B1A4. Would you mind record this with the video camera? thanks. Now, after that. I want to tell you guys this. YOU ARE CHOSEN AS THE NEXT APPA(S) FOR THE SHOW HELLO BABY. Surprise~~~~! I already asked your manager hyung" and everyone stared at the manager hyung and the manager hyung said "i forgot about this." and then everyone went back to reading the letter. "and now, i'm sure you all heard that SHINee and SNSD did this show before. So its alot like that. but today is special. You guys have to take care of the baby without the crew~ and your dorm also has secret cameras! except for the toilet. Thats why you need to use the video camera that you're using to record things in places that are not put up with the secret cameras like the store or places like that. So now, please take care of the baby well~ p/s: the baby's name is Jung Jihwan. love the pd of Hello Baby"

Now everyone is shocked and couldn't say anything. "ok... so... we're on Hello Baby?"  asked the shocked but still cheerful Sandeul. "Looks like it" said Jinyoung trying to keep his calm. "so anybody knows how to change the diaper?" asked Gongchan. "no." said everyone except CNU. "well... i do have experience in changing my little brother's diaper but.." said CNU nervously. "ok then! thats settled. now lets go eat!"  said the hungry Baro. "Ok. but whose going to take care of this sleeping baby?" said jinyoung. Then everyone started to stare at each other until one of them said "ok! i'll do it! but you guys have to leave some food for me too!' "yay!!! thank you CNU hyung!" said everyone else. "eh, no, thank you CNU eomma!" corrected Gongchan.

after that, they all went to eat and CNU stayed in the room to watch over the baby. "so if CNU hyung is the eomma, then who's the appa?" asked the full Baro. "hmm... JInyoung hyung should be the appa!" said sandeul while eating some candy. 'eh? then Sandeul should be the noona! and Baro be the hyung" said Jinyoungie. "then what am i?" said maknae gongchan. "ofcourse... the chingu! baby Jihwan's chingu!' said Sandeulie. "andwaeyo~~~~ then what about all of us just be the appa?" said Gongchan. "hmm.. ok" everyone answered. "uwaa~ uwaa~ uwaa~" the sound of the baby crying can be heard to the kitchen. Everyone then rushed to the room and asked "what happened?". "the baby just wants some milk." said the mature CNU appa while holding the baby in his arms. " I think i saw some baby bottles in the fridge, and maybe the crew put it in. i'll go get it" said Jinyoungie appa while rushing to the kitchen. "ah, its cold... mm... sandeulie~" shouted jinyoungie from the kitchen. "ah, wae hyung?" said Sandeulie rushing to the kitchen. " get some hot water and put this in" said jinyoungie. "nae hyung" said the obidient sandeulie.. "but why me?" asked sandeulie. "because you're an obidient appa" said jinyoungie "now after its warm give it to CNU".

to be continued...