Girlfriend...

B1A4 appa ?

"what are you doing?" said jinyoung. "a mission!" everyone said. "what?" continued jinyoung. "You've been down these days so we made a song for you!" said Sandeul. "We all wrote the lyrics and composed the song!" said Baro proudly. Jinyoung was shocked but happy at the same time.

"hoo~~~oooh~~~~" started CNU. Then the song continued with lyrics like "cheer up" "its ok, you can rely on us" "where did that smile go?" "granpa comeback" and things like that. It was all to cheer up Jinyoung and it worked. Jinyoung was smiling and suddenly tears dropped after they finished singing the song.

"hyeong! gwaenchanha???" Baro and Gongchan said with a concerned face. "i'm fine :') " said Jinyoung. "Thanks guys.. It was a good song" continued Jinyoung. "really? We're glad." said cnu with a smile on his face. "oh yeah.. I've decided... I'll tell you guys about Jihwannie's mom" said Jinyoung. "really? is it ok with you???" asked Sandeul. "Yeah" answered Jinyoung.

"Jihwannie's mom was in the same school as me since elementry. She's my childhood friend. Her name is Park Aecha. Aecha was always there for me.. through bad and good times. Ofcourse, if you've been with someone for so long, you'll start to have feelings. It started in Middle school. I started to notice that i liked her, but i didn't tell her yet. I was scared.. scared that she wouldnt talk to me again. So i gave up sonfessing to her... but in my second year of highschool, i couldnt help but kissed her. I told her i loved her and things happened. She became my girlfriend. But last year, she left a message that we should break up.. I didn't even know why. I tried to contact her but i couldn't. I went to her house but her parents said that she went on a trip for about a year and they said they didn't know where she went. 6 months later, there was a phone call. It sounded like someone was about to say something but couldn't. the only thing that that person said was "jinyoung oppa... i... " and then it ended. I didn't hear anything after that until the day we went to lotte world." Jinyoung said.

The members were shocked for abit but happy that jinyoung told them the reason he'd been sad all this time. They said to jinyoung things like "you've been strong." "We're happy you told us that." and more. "Oppa.." said someone from behind the door. Someone opened the door and said "Jinyoung oppa... can i talk to you?". "Aecha..." said Jinyoung.

to be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello~~~ ^^ thank you very much for reading this fanfic :D Please do tell me what you think so far. I'll be glad to change bits of what you think is wrong and correct it on the next chapter ^^ The last 3 chapters have been long... I'm so sorry... I've been making chapters for about 3 paragraphs but its just... my hand just typed on its own and it became long --' I'm sorry... but i do hope that you enjoy reading this fanfic :) thank you ^^