Last recording

B1A4 appa ?

"ah.... i fell asleep...." said Jinyoung who just woke up in the recording room. He got up and noticed that someone put a blanket on him. "hahaha, it must be the guys...." said jinyoung then he sighed. "I worried everyone again...." he said with a sad face. Some tears dropped and the confused Jinyoung started to wonder "haha.. why am i crying? I'm not a kid anymore... I'm already an adult..."

 

at the dorm,

"I'm back~ sorry.. i fell asleep at the recording room" said jinyoung while coming in. There weren't any sounds of the boys. "Where are they?" wondered Jinyoung. He walked to the kitchen table and saw a note that says :

"Hyeong! We're going to go out for abit~

so please warm up the food in the fridge then eat it!

We'll kill you if you dont eat!

hehe! oh! and pd-nim said that hello baby will end today at 7 pm!

so dont dissapear later!

k~ see ya~

-love B1A4 appa(s). "

"ah~ these guys... really..." smiled jinyoung. "but... it'll end today, huh? well.... time to get to work!" said a more confident jinyoung with a smile on his face.

 

7 pm,

The recording started and Jinyoung acted normally. The members were thinking things like 'ah~ he's back!', 'granpa looks better now' and other happy things. The recording went smoothly and they had fun with jihwannie like normal, but jinyoung is more... protective now. * Well, just imagine him being near jihwannie all the time in the recording :p * now its the end of the recording. The time when Jihwannie picks the best appa.

"ok! Jihwannie~~~ who's the best appa??? duldul appa?? right???" said the excited sandeul. "no~~~~~~" said Jihwannie. He glanced at Youngie appa and smiled. "Youngie appa~~~!" said Jihwannie. Everyone was actually very happy to hear that, and the happiest appa was Youngie appa. Jinyoungie picked up Jihwannie and gave him a hug and said "Jihwannie~ I have a present! do you want it?". "eh~~~? want it! want it!" said Jihwannie. Jonyoungie smiled and took out a guitar. "Jihwannie! This song is for you~" said Jinyoungie. He whispered "and for your mom too" and started to sing. It was a beautiful song. It was the song that he made after reading the note earlier. Some of its lyrics were "always smile and be happy" "you'll be okay so dont worry" "we'll see each other again" "i'll always remember you". These were the things that he wanted to say to Jihwannie and his mom.

After he finished singing, everyone clapped and smiled happily. Jinyoungie thanked everyone and then the recording ended. "hyeong! lets go to the rooftop~~~~" said Gongchan and Baro. Jinyoung wondered why they want him to go to the rooftop but he still went. When Gongchan and Baro opened the door, Sandeul and cnu were there too. "what are you guys doing?" said Jinyoungie. "a mission!" everyone said.

 

to be continued....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! ^^ do comment me on what you think so far :D and sorry if theres any mistakes on grammers, vocab and things like that. I hope you enjoy reading this~ ^^