Youngie appa and little Jihwannie

B1A4 appa ?

"ok, everyone has other shows later except for Jinyoung. So, what will you do Jinyoung?" asked manager. "e? eo~ i'll play with JIhwannie then, is that ok with you pd-nim?" said jinyoungie. "Ofcourse. we'll be happier if you do that. so what do you have in mind?" asked pd-nim. "I'm planning to go to the park with Jinhwannie and have some father and son time~ kekeke" said the happy Jinyoungie. "oooo~~~we~~~~" continued little Jihwannie.

at the park,

"jaaa~~~ Jihwannie~~~~ lets play at the playground~~~" said the excited youngie appa. "wuoooo~~~~~~ youngie appa~~~~~~ " continued little jihwannie as if he's saying 'lets go youngie appa'. Youngie appa was so excited that he gave baby jihwannie a kiss on the cheeks then hugged him. First they played on the swing. Jihwannie sat on youngie appa's lap and they played the swing together. Then The played the slides together then they played in the tunnels. Youngie appa cant fit in it so only jihwannie went in and Youngie appa waited at the end of the tunnel while calling "Jihwannie~~~ where are you~~~" and jihwannie called youngie appa back "paaaa~~~~~" and they played like that until they got tired. They also got abit hungry so Youngie appa went to take the picnic box he made earlier and then set up the mat for them to sit on.

While youngie appa was doing that jihwannie crawled off somewhere and when jinyoungie realized Jihwannie was gone, he panicked and searched for him. He searched everywhere and didn't know where he was until he heard someone calling him "youngie~~~ appa~~~~~~" and jinyoungie followed it until he got back to the picnic spot. He saw Jihwannie's foot behind a tree and Jinyoungie smiled. "Youngie appa~~~" there it is again. "Jihwannie~~~~ where are you~~~?" said Jinyoungie playing hide and seek and he's the seeker. hehe.. "Is Jihwannie~~~~~ here?" said Youngie appa while looking under the picnic blanket pretending he didnt see Jihwannie. "or maybe here?" continued Youngie appa. Then he heard some giggling from Jihwannie and he walked towards the tree and "Here you are~~~~" said Youngie appa while picking up Jihwannie and giving him a ppoppo and a hug. "Dont ever leave appa, arasseo? cuz appa loves Jihwannie alot. If Jihwannie's not here then appa will cry. Ok?" said Youngie appa with a smile on the face. "a~ra~sheo~~~" said little Jihwannie.

to be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hye~~~ :D sorry for not updating... :( and sorry if this chapter is boring... T^T i wanted them to have quality time together... and sorry if my english is wrong or something... English is not my original language... But thanks for reading! It makes me happy that people read what i wrote :D