the proud appa(s)

B1A4 appa ?

Everyone's hungry now. So they need to get some money out from pd-nim. "pd-nim~~~~~" hungry Baro started. "give us some food~~~~ please~~~?" said channie while making his super cute 'give me food' face. The others started to do that face too and well, pd-nim started to say something "ok, ok, we can't have hungry people taking care of the baby now, can we?". then B1A4 smiled and everyone was starting to say what they wanted to eat. Jinyoung and Gongchan wanted pasta, Baro wanted meat, CNU and Sandeul wanted pizza. "Lets just eat anything that has meat!" hungry Baro said. Everyone looked at him and just laughed and said "ok, ok. meat it is". Even pd-nim agreed.

"what about Jihwannie??" Jinyoung asked. "Jihwan will eat some mashed potato that his mother made and its your job to make sure he eats it" said pd-nim. So that means B1A4 will most likely feed the baby. Everyone started to do rock paper scissors to see who will feed him and guess who lost??? *dugudugudugudugu* leader Jinyoung~~~ . "It's my first time... so, wheres the mashed potato???" Jinyoungie said. pd-nim gave him the mashed potato and when he wanted to feed the baby, jihwannie crawled all over the place and jinyoungie chased him until he gets tired. "Jihwannie~ say a~~~" said jinyoungie while making cute faces so that the baby will eat some. "aa~~~" baby jihwannie said. so jinyoungie fed him and took that oppertunity to eat some too. "ok, done! now let's go~~~" said the tired Jinyoungie.

at the restaurant,

"meat~~~" everyone said. "let's eat the most expensive meat here!" said hungry Baro. " yeah!" said tired jinyoungie. "paaa~!" said baby Jihwannie from his baby chair. "appa~~~!" continued Jihwannie. The members were making the 'aww~' face. "appa~ young~ youngie appa~" continued baby Jihwannie. Jinyoungie was so happy that he gave a kiss on the cheeks to baby jihwannie. "well, i'm glad i fed him." said the satisfied Youngie appa. "hey~ I'm the one who was called appa first" said jealous CNU. "no fair~~~~" said the appa(s) that haven't been called 'appa' yet. "ok, heres the meat" the waiter said while giving them the meat. "ok, let's just eat!" said the jealous hungry Baro and everyone just agreed.

after finished eating, in the car,

"where's Baro?" said Sandeullie. "hmm?" said channie who was busy playing with little Jihwannie. "paaa~~!!" shouted little Jihwannie. "whats wrong jihwannie???" said Jinyoungie. "ro.. roro~" jihwannie said and then continued "roro~ appa~~~". Then everyone was thinking "roro appa?" and channie just laughed and said "roro appa.... baroro appa" and burst out laughing. Everyone just laughed until Baro came back and asked "why are you guys laughing?". "roro~ appa~~" continued little jihwannie. "he was looking for you, 'roro appa' " said CNU after laughing. "looks like someone got a new nickname~~~" teased Sandeullie. "dul.. dul-dul appa~~~ chan-chanie appa~~~" said the excited jihwannie. Everyone started to laugh again. "roro appa was better~" said the laughing Roro appa at Duldul appa and chan-channie appa. "wu-wu... wu wu appa~~~~" jihwannie said while looking at cnu like asking why the appa(s) are laughing. "wu.. wu-wu appa???" said cnu.. "looks like cnu has a nickname too!" said Youngie appa.

everyone just laughed after that about how funny their names are. After calming down, Youngie appa asked "oh, where were you anyway?" to Roro appa. "ah! right! Roro appa started take out something from a plastic bag. "janjan! It's a little toy microphone with Jihwannie's name!" said Roro appa while giving it to jihwannie. "so it can be a match with ours???" said Duldul appa. "ooo~~~~ waaay~~~ gol!" sang jihwannie while holding the toy microphone. Everyone was feeling so proud and so they started to sing together with jihwannie.

*they sang Ok by B1A4*

to be continued...