playing with baby jihwan~

B1A4 appa ?

"here hyung. the milk is warm enough right?" sandeulie said to CNU while giving the baby's milk. "yeap! perfect." said CNU after measuring the temperature with his big hands. "now, jihwannie~~~ here's some milk~~~" said CNU to the baby in his hands. The baby continued to drink the milk until thebottle is empty. CNU helped the baby burp and then the baby started to make some noise... "pa~ ap~ pa~~ appa~" the baby said then he giggled. Everyone was shocked. The baby called CNU 'appa'. Then baro started to say " no fair! I wanna be called appa too~~~", "yeah, nado!" said gongchan, sandeulie and even leader jinyoung. "then help me take care of him. we're supposed to do this together." said the happy CNU. "ok, ok~" everyone said.

the next day,

The baby woke up early, around 5-6 am and then the little jihwannie, who barely knows how to crawl, crawled to leader jinyoungie's bed. ofcourse, with the help of sleepy Gongchan, who slept in the same bed as the baby ( maknae gongchan wanted to sleep with the baby ). Little jihwannie crawled onto leader jinyoungie's body then lightly hit leader jinyoungie who was sleeping so peacefully (which was very cute). Jinyoungie started to wake up and saw baby jihwannie hiting his(jinyoung's) stomach. Leader jinyoungie sat down and held baby jihwannie in his arms and then layed down on the bed with baby jihwannie and went to sleep. Baro, who just woke up, saw this and went to jinyoungie's bed and started to tickle him(jinyoung). Leader jinyoung giggled and couldnt take it anymore until he sat down and Baro took this oppertunity to take baby jihwan away from jinyoungie and kissed him(baby jihwan) on the cheeks. Sandeul and CNU woke up from all the noise the others were making and decided to join them too, until "ding dong ding dong" the doorbell rang. Everyone went to the door to see who it is and it was actually the crew! The Hello Baby crew went into the dorm and the pd-nim explained to them how worried they were so they came early. The crew was worried that the baby would be in a mess but the baby is as healthy as he can be.

"now, i would like to introduce you to baby Jihwan's mother, mrs Jung Minji." said the pd-nim. "annyeong haseyo. I'm Jihwan's mother Jung Minji. Please take good care of Jihwannie." said jihwan's mother while bowing her head abit. The boys bowed back and said "we will." . "Now, here is what you're going to do today. You must bring little Jihwannie in a place where he can have fun." said pd-nim. "like on jinyoung hyung's belly?" said Baro while teasing JInyoungie, everyone just laughed. "I know! The kid's centre! Where theres toys and things like that!" said Sandeullie, like he wants to go there too. "yeap.  someplace like that." said pd-nim. "ok. lets go~~~~" everyone said and jinyoung continued "after we finish washing up". "yeah~" everyone said and now they're fighting for who washes up first.

after finish preparing everything they went to the mall where theres a kid's centre. Baro and Gongchan went off somewhere and Jinyoungie, Sandeullie and CNU plays with Jihwannie. Eventhough Jihwannie is not that stable at crawling, he still crawled quickly and the appa(s) are having a tough time keeping up. Sandeullie was the best at playing with Jihwannie while thetwo oldest appa(s) are struggling to keep up. After awhile of playing around the kid's playgound, Baro and Channie arrived while holding onto something. "Tadaa~~~~! It's a present for Jihwannie~~~". JIhwannie liked his present which is some kid's blocks. While Baro, Gongchan and Jihwannie played with the blocks (well, more like baro and Gongchan are fighting together over how to build it while the baby is smashing it to pieces), the 2 oldest appa(s) were playing around the pit ball area shooting balls at each other and Sandeullie was somewhere at the snack bar eating ice cream. After awhile, everyone starts to get hungry.. even Sandeullie who was eating ice cream. "I'm hungry~~~" said the 2 oldest appa(s). "yeah... me too..." said the duo that fought with each other at how to build blocks. Even the baby looks hungry. "ok... Lets go eat~~~!!!" said the super hungry Baro.

to be continued...