Closure

B1A4 appa ?

reminder: They're at the rooftop. k? hehehe, just to remind ya^^

 

...."Jinyoung oppa... can i talk to you?" . "Aecha.." said Jinyoung. "umm.. guys.. can you leave us for a bit?" asked Jinyoung with a smile on his face. "sure! We'll be downstairs~ take your time~" said Sandeul while they closed the door.

"oppa... you see.. Jihwannie... is your son" said Aecha. "I know" said Jinyoung with a smile on his face. "I'm glad you finnally said it to me... I've been waiting to hear that since i heard you talked about it with your friend in lotte world." continued Jinyoung. "I just.. I didn't want you to worry about Jihwannie.. I wanted to tell you since last year.. but i couldn't" said Aecha with tears in her eyes. "pabo...." said Jinyoungie while hugging her in his arms. "If its you.. I'd do anything... and Jihwannie is a good kid.. You raised him well" continued Jinyoungie with a smile on his face. "I wanted him to meet his father atleast once.. so after this...." said aecha while she gently pushed jinyoungie from her and went near the door. "after this... we'll never meet again. We'll watch you from a far.." continued Aecha as she opened the door and went inside.

Jinyoungie was standing there.. smiling and as it started to rain, he started to shed some tears with a smile on his face. "mianhae.... jeaongmal mianhae..." said Jinyoungie as he cried. "someday... when i can support you... I'll come and get you" promised Jinyoungie to himself.

meanwhile, behind the door were the members. They went outside stood behind Jinyoung. "hyeong..." "jinyoung-a.." said the members (the one that said "jinyoung-a" was cnu.. cuz they're the same age) "gwaenchanha?" said the members at the same time while hugging him. "hahaha... ne.. ofcourse i'm fine" said Jinyoungie while smiling but also crying at the sametime. "ok... lets go inside... its raining here and we dont wanna have a cold right?" said cnu. while dragging the members inside.

a few minutes later,

"aaaa~~~ chooo!" sneezed Baro. "yaa... jinyoung hyeong was out there longer than you but why do you have a cold?" said Sandeul to Baro. "hyeong... now you can't have watermelons anymore." said gongchan. "if Baro eats watermelon with a cold... i wonder how he'd look like?..." said cnu. Everyone just laughed as they imagined how he'd look like. "hyeong~~~ how come you dont have a cold~~~?" said Baro to Jinyoung. "how should i know??? besides, you're the only one with a cold~ aigoo" said jinyoung who was looking at his phone. "what are you doing?" asked cnu to Jinyoung. "oh~ nothing. Just texting." answered Jinyoung. "to you girlfriend?" asked the members at the same time. "eh? ah, well, no. not really. its to jihwannie." answered Jinyoung. "and~~~~ you're texting Jihwannie via who~~~?" asked the members together, teasing him. "waaa~~ its none of your business who i'm texting!" said the shy jinyoungie who just blushed. "kekekekeke!" laughed the members together.

"aa~ really.. these guys~" thought jinyoungie while checking the text message that he wanted to send. The text message goes like this:

"Jihwannie~~~~ how are you? did you eat well? Its raining so dont play in the rain, ok? you have to follow what mommy says, arasseo? someday.. Jihwannie's daddy will come and you'll be together and you can play with your daddy for as much time as you want. But right now, Jihwannie's daddy is very busy.. He can't take care of Jihwannie yet. When he can support you, he'll come and bring you presents. so before that, listen to mommy and be a good boy ok? ^^ Jihwannie, Aecha.. saranghae"

 

-The End-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong~ ^^ Thanks for reading my fanfic! :D I'm happy that you read it till the end. Yeap! Its the end... The fic is now completed~ so once again, I'm sorry for the mistakes on grammer, vocabs, spellings and etc as english is not my 1st language. and again, thank you very much for reading my fanfic. Please do comment about what you think ^^