Let's go to the hospital~

B1A4 appa ?

"so how was your day with Jihwannie???" asked the curious Sandeul to the smiling Jinyoung. "eh? it was fine~ we played alot and we even played hide and seek~ hehehe and he was so cute~" answered Jinyoungie. "aww~~~ I'm so jealous.. i wanna play with Jihwannie too~~~ right Jihwannie??? you wanna play with dul-dul appa too right??" said Sandeullie and Jihwannie answered " uu... eo~~~~~".

"Ok, Do you see the envelope on the table?" asked pd-nim. "ne~" said the boys." go in the car and read it there. You have to be able to finish this mission and if you cant succeed then you'll be given punishment." said pd-nim with a smile. "what punishment?" asked wu-wu appa. "well.. it has something to do with the next episode. Thats all i'll say." answered pd-nim. Then all of them looked kinda curious, like they aren't scared of the punishment at all~ they just wanna know what's the punishment and whats in the envelope. They went to the car as fast as they can and opened the envelope.

"Today, Jihwannie has an appointment to take an important shot, so you must bring him to the hospital and make sure that he takes the shot WITHOUT CRYING. If he cries, the punishment will be given. Thats all~ goodluck~~ -with love, pd and crew." "ok... thats a tough mission" said Baro. "hmm... dont kids usually cry when they have to take a shot?" asked the curious maknae. "i think so" said Jinyoung. "maybe we should have breakfast first... lets go to a restaurant!" said Baro who haven't had breakfast yet. To be honest, they all havent had breakfast yet so they all agreed. Even the manager and the VJs agreed. Hey, its early in the morning so ofcourse they'll agree. "ne, hyeong, can you ask pd-nim when the appoinment is? oh, and also tell him that we're going to eat first." asked Jinyoungie. "ok." said manager hyeong.

*ringtone: tell me your wish by SNSD* "seowaneun malhaebwa~" sang pd-nim hearing his phone ringing. "yea, hello?" "eo, hyeong, when is the appointment? and we want to eat first if thats ok with you." "ah~~~ lemme see~~~ *checks scheduel* at 2 pm. ok, you can eat first. Its only 6 am anyway." "ok. thanks hyeong." *tooot tooot tooot toooot (hung up)*  "why did we ask them to wake up at 5 am anyway?" said pd-nim to himself "oh well, its always good to wake up early~" continued himself. *authors thoughts: what a laidback pd, hahaha :p*

to be continued....

*the title is actually "let's go to the hospital~ but lets eat first" ;)