baby dont cry

B1A4 appa ?

Sandeul’s plan started that is~ they sang “Baby Don’t Cry” by Big Bang’s Daesung. Jihwannie forgot about the shot and started giggling and singing together with them. Then the doctor took the opportunity to give the shot and it was done before Jihwannie even knew about it. When Jihwannie hears someone singing he’ll start to sing too so that’s why they started singing. “yay~~~~ Jihwannie~~~” Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul yelled together. “shhh!” said cnu. “it’s the hospital, remember?” continued Jinyoungie. “oh right.”

In the car.

“ok! With that, mission complete~!” said Sandeullie. “ok. Lets tell the pd-nim.” said cnu. “hyeong, you call” said Gongchan to Jinyoung. *ringtone: tell me your wish by SNSD* “hello?” said pd-nim. “pd-nim. We’re done now. So what should we do?” asked Jinyoungie. “Come to the dorm at 4 pm. Until then, you guys can do whatever you want.” Answered pd-nim. “oh~ arasseo~ we’ll be going to the park now. Bye bye~” said Jinyoungie.

“yay~~~!!! Let’s play at the playground in the park!!!” said the excited appa(s) Gongchan, Baro and Saundeul.  Jihwannie started to look excited and started to crawl everywhere inside the car. B1A4 started to worry about him. Like, what if he bumps into something and etc. cnu couldn’t bare it anymore and started to hold Jihwannie in his arms while saying “I’m not gonna let my baby get injured before he could play” and smiled. Jihwannie also started to smile and played with cnu’s nose and glasses. The members just laughed at how funny cnu looks like right now with his beany crooked, glasses accidentally poked his eyes and so on.

To be continued….