I Like You

Listen To Me Carefully, I LIKE YOU

“I saw everything…and I’m jealous.” Mark told me as I entered the room and sit at the sofa, facing him.

“You’re jealous? You?” I was in disbelieve and thought that he might just playing around.

“Yes I am jealous of Taehyung. I’m jealous on how close both of you are and I’m jealous that he gets to hold your hand, walk by your side, kissed you and do whatever he wants with you…” a rush of mixed feelings came through me as he seems kinda serious with what he said.

“Oh my God…did I just misheard everything? Is this some kind of joke?” I start to question his statement.

“Yeah you heard me right…I know you must’ve think that I’m joking but I’m not.” Mark turn to look at me straight in the eye.

My heart beats faster when he told me that. I don’t know whether to just laugh or feel touched by his words or get angry on the fact that he still willing to fool me with his words and I can’t even generate what I’ve just heard.

“This doesn’t sound right…you can’t be having any feelings for me. You? Mark Tuan? You hated me since the first day we met…tell me this is all a joke and you’re just pulling a prank on me right now aren’t you?” I asked him for clarification.

“No, I’m not. I like you, I really do.” He answered short.

“Stop being ridiculous Mark. If you like me you wouldn’t be wasting your time picking up a fight with me all this while…”

“I did all that because I didn’t know how to tell you…”

“I had enough of your games for today and I’m too tired to even pick a fight with you. I guess your medication had already taken effect and that’s why you’re saying crazy things like this..”

“Ya Jung Chae Rin…I’m serious…”

“Enough Mark. Is this another kind of your stupid games? Are you still up to something or what? I had enough of it and I'm not in the mood to play games with you. Seriously, I’m too tired to deal with all your craps for the whole day…I have no energy left to argue or even get mad at you.” I pick up my stuff and heads towards the door.

“Chae Rin…”

“I need my rest too…I’ll see you tomorrow…”

 

-----------------------  

Author’s POV

The boys were in the living room playing games and enjoying the free time they had after a long day practicing. While they’re busy playing games together, Chae Rin entered the house and walk straight up towards them.

“Oh? Noona you’re back?” Youngjae greets her and the rest turn to look.

“Noona…aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital taking care of Mark hyung?” Bambam asked.

“Yeah..who’ll take care of Mark hyung then?” JB adds in.

Chae Rin didn’t answer, she sat at the single sofa and took a deep breath. The boys waits patiently for what she’s going to say.

“I’m sorry if I’ve treated you guys badly ever since I’m here. I’m sorry that I got mad too often, giving you guys cold treatment and refuse to even talk to all of you for days. I’m sorry for being so selfish.” Chae Rin told them; sighing hard. The boys exchanged looks with each other and still left with confusion on what Chae Rin had just said.

“Noona…what happened?” Jinyoung asked, scratching his head.

“I wanna quit. I can’t do all this anymore.” I told them and their eyes widened.

“Quit? Noona…what are you talking about?” Jackson asked as he makes his way to sit beside Chae Rin.

“Noona, we’re sorry if you’re still mad at us. But why did you say you wanna quit?” JB seems worried.

“I just can’t do all this so called babysitting you guys anymore. I just can’t cope with everything. I just wanna do my job, what I usually do. It’s too much when everything has already involved with feelings and such. I just don’t wanna get hurt.”

Hearing what Chae in said, the boys gathered around her. Jackson took her hand and pleads.

“Noona..we really like you. Please stay. I believe Imo will be back soon but before she did, please don’t give up on us. We’re sorry that we didn’t behave and I admit that we do play pranks on you but we regret all that if you still mad at us. We really like your company and we wish that you’d stay longer with us.” Jackson apologizes on the boys behalf.

“I guess I know why noona say all this…this must have something to do with Mark hyung.” Jinyoung suddenly gets the point of what really going on.

“I don’t wanna talk about him. I’ve had enough of whatever he’s trying to do today. I just wanna have some rest.” Chae Rin was about to stand up but Jackson stopped her.

“Noona, Mark hyung did all that because he wants to get close to you. He likes you and all of us knows that.” JB finally tell the truth.

“What?”

End of POV

 

-----------------

I feel kinda bad leaving Mark just like that yesterday, and since everything is back to normal with the boys, I decided to go back to the hospital and continue taking care of him. As I reach the ward room, from the ajar door, I saw Mark walking freely to the bathroom with no help.

“This is weird…he can’t be healed just overnight.” I make my guess and I entered the room.

I waited right in front of the bathroom door to see how he would react as soon as he sees me. If he freaked out it means that he’s actually okay but pretended that he’s badly injured but if he acts the way he normally does it means that he’s injury are recovering well.

The door knob turned and Mark eyes widened when he saw me. His face changed and right at that moment I knew that he wasn’t badly injured and he’s up to something.

“Chae Rin..I uh..”

“Well it seems that you have recovered fully and I guess my job is done. Goodbye.” I told him and turn to walk away.

“Chae Rin wait!” Mark managed to grab my arm and spun me around to face him but somehow he lost balance and collapsed right on top of me and we fall right on the ward bed.

Both of us frozen for a moment. Mark stare deep into my eyes and with nothing been said, he lean forward and kissed my lips. I was about to flipped out but all my anger had been swept away by his warm, soft lips and passionate kiss.

“I like you Jung Chae Rin…” Mark told and his eyes softened.

“Ya! Who told you that you can kiss me like that? Get off me…” I try to push him aside but he had me locked underneath him.

“Ya..why can’t I? If Taehyung can kiss you like that, so can I...by the way, you didn’t refuse my kiss because you like it don’t you?” he gave me a smirk.

“Ya! Who do you thi…” Mark cut me off with another kiss and this time he tilt his head slightly and kissed me deeper.

“Hyung!!!”

The door flung open and a sudden surprise attack from the rest of the members as they entered the room. Mark breaks the kiss but he’s still on top of me struggling to get up and unfortunately the boys had seen us like that. They stood still by the door; probably they’ve seen us lip locking just a few seconds ago and that Mark was on top of me. In that instant he gets off me and pretended as if nothing happens.

At the moment I just wished that I could vanish into thin air and disappear.

 

-------------------

Author’s POV

Mark quickly get off Chae Rin and helped her to get up as well. The boys couldn’t help it but teasing the two of them.

“Whoaa hyung..noona...what are you doing just now?” JB starts to pick on both of them.

“You guys have finally make up…or should I say make out?” Jinyoung smirks as he turns to look at Chae Rin who face had turn crimson red out of embarrassment.

“Ya..ya what’re you talking about?” Mark tries to get out of the awkward situation.

“Hyung..what actually are you doing just now?” Yugyeom teases as he grabs on Mark’s shoulder.

“Why noona blushing so hard?” Bambam noticed that Chae Rin’s a little uneasy.

“Ya..nothing happens okay..it was an accident..” Chae Rin tries to defend herself and felt like jumping out the window at that exact moment.

“Ya hyung…don’t tell us that you two…” Jackson was about to make his assumption but Mark cuts in.

“I tripped over and accidentally fell while she tries to help me..that’s all. Nothing happened okay? It’s not like what you guys imagined.” Mark sighed, sitting on his bed fixing back the cast on his leg while Yugyeom assist him.

“Araso..araso..” Jackson giggled.

“Hyung, don’t take it too seriously...it’s a good thing that you and noona are okay now…” JB tries to comfort Mark.

“Hyung, noona..we brought a surprise cake..let’s eat..” Bambam opened the cake box and took it out.

“Surprise cake?” Chae Rin seems confused.

“It’s to celebrate on noona and Mark hyung’s friendship…you guys are good now right?” Youngjae hugs Chae Rin from the side, she forced a smiled, still unsatisfied with what had just happened between them aand what she saw earlier.

 “Yeah..we’re good now right?” Mark adds with a smirk as he turn to look at Chae Rin.

“Uh..hmm..yeah I guess..” Chae Rin replied.

 “Great!” they all cheers for Mark and Chae Rin.

“So..let’s eat!”

End of POV

 

---------------------------

“Why did you lie to me?” I asked Mark after moments of silent as the rest had already left earlier.

“Lie to you?” Mark seems confused.

“I saw you can walk on your own freely, earlier today like you’re not even hurt...and the boys had told me that it wasn’t that severe...why did you lie about your injury, that you need special care and  everything?” I asked him again and before giving me answers he took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry I lied, but I did all this because I want to be close to you and this is my only chance.” He looked at me with much sincere.

“You want to be close to me? Huh..this is getting awkward. Since when did you became so weird and why now?” I crossed my arm; staring straight into his eyes waiting for answers.

“Like I told you…I like you Jung Chae Rin…” he said it again. My heart beats faster upon hearing those words but still, I refuse to believe him because I’m afraid that he just said all that to get away from my questions.

“You hate me, don’t you? We can’t even meet each other’s eyes before and you told me yourself that you hated it when I’m around and wish that you wouldn’t even see me anywhere near you and we were never even nice to each other. Since when did you like me?” I said all that because want to make sure that it was all part of his joke.

“You really wanna know?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Of course I do when you’re acting all creepy and weird like this…”

“To be honest…I like you since high school. I never get to tell you back then and I regret that.”

“Seriously Mark?” I rolled my eyes because I didn’t believe what he’s saying at that moment.

“I like the way you treated others. When nobody wants to sit at the losers table, you joined them instead. You give your food to those whose lunch had been stolen by bullies and you stood up for those in need. I saw that, all your good things you did and I’ve never knew anyone so nice as you are. That makes me start to fall for you but since you left, I just keep that feelings to myself and today I got this chance and I ‘ve confessed it all.” Mark’s words made my heart raced so fast like I’ve just run a marathon. I  just can’t believe all that came out from his mouth. Is this really the Mark I used to know?

“I don’t know whether to believe it or not…everything seems surreal…you can’t be having any feelings for me. Maybe I should just see your doctor and ask him to have a check on you…there must be something wrong..” I stood up to leave because I can’t contain my mixed feelings from all the emotions I’m having at the moment but before I could take another step, Mark hugged me from behind and he hugged me tight.

“Please, stay.” Mark whispered to my ears. The warmth of his breath greets my ears and it send shivers all over my body. I swear that my heart was about to explode when he hugged me like that and this weird feelings came rushing through me. As much as I want to deny my feelings for this guy, I could not hold myself together at this point and I know that I like him too.

“Everything doesn’t make sense…” I told him and he spun me around to face him.

“I know you have feelings for me too and I know that I’m right…” he gave me a smirk.

“What makes you so sure about that? I didn’t…”Mark cupped my cheeks with both his hands; dragging me closer, leaned forward and kissed my lips. I didn’t expect that, thus I pull away from his lips, and he was surprised.

“Ya…you can’t just kissed me like that…” I protested. I can’t let him know that I actually have feelings for him too.

“Stop denying Chae Rin…I know you want me to…” he slipped one hand behind my neck and his lips caught mine for the second time and he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter before I could think of a way to escape. He pressed his lips harder on mine as he kissed me;  his lips manipulates mine fully and later he breaks the kiss with a big smirk on his face.

“Stop it Mark Tuan!” I still couldn’t believe what happened between us at the moment.

“You’re blushing hard…just admit it Chae Rin, you like me too don’t you?”

“Are you even serious? Aren’t you trying to play games on me again?” I asked him and this time his eyes widened in disbelieve.

“I’ve kissed you twice and you didn’t even refuse but you still think that I’m playing around?”

“I just don’t know if you mean it or you’re just…” before I could finish my sentences, Mark’s lips caught mine and he kissed me once again. Tightening his embrace; he kissed me gently and parting my lips with his, he slides his tongue on my lower lips asking for entrance. Everything is too much for me to take and as I gasped for air, he slips his tongue inside, invading my every possible crevice. It was a little tensed at first as I try to refuse but when he turn to kiss me deeply, I know I’ve lost the battle.

“Are you satisfied now? I know you are and I know that this isn’t one sided love because you’ve just let me kissed you like that. Or do you still want me to prove to you that I really like you? Then please tell me how…” Mark look me in the eye with a rather satisfied grin after he breaks our passionate kiss.

I can’t deny my feelings anymore and I know he’s not up to something when he starts kissing me like that. Still frozen in his embrace; I look into his eyes and I can see that he really means it. I just smiled and turn to look down on the floor just to escape the embarrassment and the fact that my cheek feels like they’re going to explode. Mark lifted my chin so I could face him and he smiled.

“Let’s just date each other…” he suggested whilst biting his lower lips waiting for my answers.

“You’re going to debut soon, you can’t be in any relationship…” I remind him of the contract that he had signed.

“Stop being so negative. Nobody should know, it’s just between us.” I just smiled and nodded to his words. Mark  smiled mischievously whilst tucking the strands of my hair behind my ears; he leaned forward and kissed me again.

 

--------------------

Author’s POV

“Ah..it’s great to see noona and hyung aren’t bickering anymore and I’m happy that hyung can get back to practice tomorrow.” Jackson cheers as they celebrated at the house.

“Ayyy..there must be something going on between you two right?” Jinyoung teases as he assist JB arranging the food that they ordered earlier on the table.

“Ya..don’t even try to start okay…” Chae Rin warned him and Mark just giggled.

“If there’s something going on between noona and hyung, weren’t we supposed to be happy for that?” Youngjae tries to back up for Chae Rin.

“Ya..stop thinking too much…” Mark nudge on Jinyoung’s shoulder as he sits next to him.

“Hyung, we know what’s going on…it’s too obvious for us not to notice…” Jackson take turn teasing both of them.

“Oh God please…don’t even start with all this…” Chae Rin sighed as she face palm herself.

“Awww noona…we’re just playing around…” Bambam hugged her from the side and she just smiled.

“Ya..ya..let’s just celebrate for Mark hyung’s recovery, Mark hyung’s friendship with Chae Rin noona and that out debut stage is just around the corner…let’s cheer for GOT7 and noona..” Jinyoung proposed and they all cheer for it.

“For GOT7 and noona!” they happily cheers each other.

“Whoa…I can’t believe we ordered this much food…let’s eat!” JB cheers.

While they’re enjoying their food, the doorbell rings multiple times. They looked at each other, wondering who could it be coming to the house at that time. Yugyeom heads up to see who it is and later he shouted;

“Omma!!!!!!!”

All of them rushed out from the kitchen and saw Yugyeom hugging Mrs.Kim by the door. They rushed towards her happily and all of them hugged her at once. Mrs.Kim can’t stop smiling as all of them giving her hugs and later with her arms wide open, she walks towards Chae Rin and hugged her.

“Thank you so much…” Mrs.Kim patted on her back and then kissed her cheeks.

“Er…you’re welcome?” Chae Rin was unsure what Mrs.Kim meant by her thank you.

“Oh? You guys are celebrating something?” she asked as she saw all the food on the dining table.

“We’ve just ordered some food and lucky Imo came back and we can celebrate Imo’s homecoming instead.” Jb told her and she smiled widely.

“Owh..that’s so sweet of you…in fact I am starving…let’s have some food.

“Great!”

 

----------------

It was just before midnight, Mrs. Kim came to Chae Rin’s room to have a talk with her. She sat next to Chae Rin on the bed and smiled widely as she analyzed her all over.

“How does it goes living with my boys? I’m sorry it has been passed a week that I’m away without any news, no contacts or so. It’s pretty crazy there with everything…but I’m sure you’re okay…are you?” She asked Chae Rin as her hand held hers.

“It’s kinda hard for the first few days but we’re good now and it’s okay because I totally understand that you’re busy.” Chae Rin told her and she smiled with relief.

“Chae Rin-ah…I know it has been really hard for you, Wooyoung have told me everything and I’m sorry if all of these had burdened you somehow but I am more than satisfied with how you managed them all…and seems like they like you a lot.” Mrs.Kim held her shoulder.

“I’m just doing my job..” Chae Rin replied with a smile.

“And you’ve done your part very well. Oh, I have a good news to tell you…” Mrs. Kim eyes are glowing with excitement.

“Oh?Good news?”

“I want you to be my assistant because I see a lot of potential in you to work by my side and fortunately there’s one famous designer wants to meet you regarding one of your design collection…”

“Really?” Chae Rin asked with full interest.

“Yes…and since you’re my right hand person now, I’m going to take you off to Milan to meet that designer and you can have a look on what I’ve been doing…somehow you can get the view of what you need to do.”

“Oh…this is…oh my god…I don’t even know what to say…” Chae Rin is  flustered with what Mrs. Kim told her and without even thinking she hugged her and at that moment she felt like crying when she told her; “Thank you…thank you so much..”

“I trusted you and I know you can do better than what you did now so I want you to be by my side to help me out…and you don’t have to worry, everything has been settled.” She tuck my hair behind my ears whilst smiling sincerely.

“Settled?”

“Your student loan. I have already settled them before you even started taking care of my boys.”

“You did? How can I ever repay you Imo?” Chae Rin started to tear up with all the overwhelming news she get in one night.

“Just stay and work with me…that’s all I’m asking for.”

“Thank you…” Chae Rin hugged her again and mrs.Kime patted on her back.

“You’re such a nice girl…I really like you…but Yugyeom was way younger, if he’s older I would want you to be my daughter in law.”Mrs.Kim giggled as she joked around.

“Imo…he’s a nice young man, he’ll find someone that you Chae Rin told her, trying to get away with that sudden topic and hoping that she wouldn’t find out what happened between her and Mark.

“All of them are like my own sons…and I’m not surprised if any of them do have feelings for you…and I’d definitely don’t mind..” she smiled, purposely teasing Chae Rin.

“Oh Imo…” Chae Rin try to make her stop but she pinch her cheek instead.

“So, you better go to bed. Tomorrow I want to take you for some serious shopping so that you can start packing up all your stuff because we have a long flight in tomorrow night.” She told me as she stood up and about to leave.

“Tomorrow night? So soon? But you’ve just arrived.” I just can’t believe what she had just told me.

“Well I came back just to fetch you along with some important documents that I need. About those boys, Wooyoung will help me take care of them, in fact they’re close to debut so they’ll be a little more busy than usual ando he knows how to handle that for them.”

“Alright..got that..”

“Have a sweet dream dear..good night.”

“Good night.”

End of POV

 

--------------------

It felt so hard when you finally feel like you’re going to be in a relationship, spending time with each other and do stuff together but you actually have to forget all that in a blink of an eye.

“What? Imo...why so sudden?” JB asked soon after Mrs.Kim told them what she had planned as we sat down for lunch.

“Omma, you’ve just came back and now you’re leaving with noona?” Yugyeom said with a rather unsatisfied expression.

“Well I still have some job undone over there and I need my assistance with me. Chae Rin can still met you guys because she’ll be working close with me, unless that you guys are busy with your schedules.” She told them and they exchanged looks with each other.

Mark turn to look at me and I can see disappointment in his eyes. Jinyoung noticed; he patted on Mark’s shoulder but he only give a sadden smile.

“I thought noona is going to stay for another week or two but seems like tonight we have to say goodbye.” Jackson voice out his dissapoinment.

“Aww..it’s not a forever goodbye…I’ll see you guys soon…hopefully.” I told him and he sighed.

“That’s true…we’re gonna be there just for another week or so. Chae Rin still can text or make video calls..” Mrs.Kim tries to brighten up the atmosphere.

“We’re happy for noona and wish for the best…” Jinyoung said and the rest nodded.

“Oh you guys, I feel really bad looking at your faces…I promise you that we’ll be there for your debut stage okay?” Mrs.Kim told them and turn to look at me; I just nodded in agreement.

“Promise Imo? Noona?” Jackson asked again to confirm.

“Yes, I promise.” I answered him and turn to look at Mark; finally there’s a slight smile in the corner of his lips as he look back.

“Now let’s eat okay..”

 

-------------------

The boys send us to the airport straight after their practice that night and it’s already time to depart. It feels so hard to suddenly say goodbye when you’re just getting closer to each other.

“I’m going to miss you noona…” JB told me as he hugged me tight.

“I’m not going to say goodbye, I’ll see you soon..” I told them and then Jinyoung hugged me, followed by Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom and finally Mark.

“I’m going to miss you and your kiss...” Mark whispered to my ears before he breaks the hug. When I turn to look, he gave me a quick smirk before anyone could notice.

“I’ll miss you guys too..” I told them all as I don’t want to make it awkward between us.

“You’ll be dead if you didn’t reply my text...remember that…” Mark told me as he raised an eyebrow.

“Awww hyung~” the rest teased  him and he just laugh it out.

“Ya…I won’t be replying only your text…” I try not to make it more awkward with their teasing.

“Noona, you don’t have to reply to Mark hyung, give us a video call instead.” JB told me and they all laughed.

“Mark hyung will missed noona the most, so noona have to text him often.” An unexpected words came out from Youngjae’s mouth.

“That’s right…” Yugyeom adds.

“Ya..ya...” Marks starts to feel annoyed and he headlock Youngjae but he just giggled.

“It’s time to go…” Mrs.Kim told us as she approaches with the flight tickets in her hand. All of them gives her their last hug. We bit our goodbye as we walk towards the boarding area. Though it feels sad, I know that we’ll meet again soon.

 

--------------------

Author’s POV

It has been two week without any news from Chae Rin and the boy are making last preparation for their debut stage tomorrow. They stay a little late in the practice room making sure everything is perfect.

“I can’t believe that we’re going to debut tomorrow…I’m so excited!” Jackson said as he sat on the floor gulping down his drinking water.

“Finally, the time we all have been waiting for…let’s hope for the best…” JB told them and they gathered in a circle, putting out hands on top of each other and cheers.

“GOT7 fighting!!”

“I hope Imo and noona will be there at our debut showcase…” Bambam said as he sat next to Jackson.

“Yeah..I hope that too…it’s been a while we didn’t get any news from noona…” Jinyoung let out a little sigh.

“Hyung..didn’t noona texted you?” JB asked Mark.

“Nope.” He replied short.

“Not even once? Not even a call?” Jackson seems unsatisfied with Mark’s answer.

“Nope, none.” Mark told them with a bitter expression and there’s a little sigh from him.

“Well she must’ve been busy..we all know how busy Imo is…I’m sure they’ll be there tomorrow.” JB try to make everyone feel better.

“Hey, cheer up…let’s order some good food…I’ starving.” Jinyoung suggested.

“Sure!” They all agreed.

 

------------------------- 

It’s their first showcase for their debut stage and everyone is so excited to perform for the first time ever. While their busy checking on their hairdo, adjusting their microphones and fixing their clothes, a sudden surprise comes into their waiting room.

“How are you kids?” Mrs. Kim show up in their waiting room and all of them rushed towards her. Yugyeom was the happiest to see his mother.

“Omma!” Yugyeom hugged Mrs.Kim and the rest joins in.

“Oh..I missed you guys. I’ve met all of your parents and they were so happy to see all of you finally going to debut. Good luck!” Mrs.Kim express her excitement.

“Imo...you came here alone? Where’s noona?” JB asked while he’s busy looking around for Chae Rin.

“I came here with her but she said she forgotten something and told me that she’ll catch up. I wonder what took her so long…” before Mrs. Kim gets to finished her words, a familiar voice greeted them.

“Hey guys..sorry I’m late…” Chae Rin appears at the door and she puts down a big paperbag by the doorway and heads towards the crowd.

“Noona!!!!” Jackson calls for her and straight away hugged her and later joined by others and they form a group hug. Mrs.Kim just smiled to see them act that way.

“Noona..we missed you so much!” Yugyeom told her and she blushed.

“Guys…I can’t breathe…” Chae Rin told them and they all just laughed whilst breaking the group hug.

“I should just leave you guys…I’ll see you afterwards.” Mrs.Kim excuse herself and leave the room.

“I thought noona had already forgotten about us…” Youngjae said as he pouts.

“Aww..I’m so sorry..I was too busy with work..I promise I will text you guys more often afterwards okay?” Chae Rin pinched Youngjae’s cheek and he smiled.

“Guys, we have to get ready now…” their manager calls for final check before they went on stage.

“Oh..you guys better go…good luck and have fun on stage..” Chae Rin told them.

“Noona, are you going to be in the V.I.P row?” Bambam asked.

“Of course I am…alongside with all of your parents I guess..”

“That’s cool…ya, we better go now…” JB told the rest as he escorted them to the door leaving Mark alone with Chae Rin.

“Noona..cheer for us okay?” Jackson reminds her.

“I will..”

“Hyung, make it quick okay…” Jinyoung wink at Mark as he closed the door.

There’s a moment of silent in the room. Noticing that little awkwardness, Chae Rin reached for that big paperbag she brought with her and hand it over to Mark.

“I guess this could make it up for you…go ahead, open it up.” Chae Rin told Mark and he opened the wrapper. It was a brand new slim skateboard.

“You think this could make it up after what you did?” Mark seems unsatisfied with the gift.

“I know that you’re mad…I just want to replace the one that I broke few years ago. I’m sorry if you didn’t like it.” Chae Rin honestly confessed.

“What makes you think you can get away so easily?” Mark raised an eyebrow as he puts down the skateboard.

“Uh…I knew it that…” before Chae Rin could explain, Mark pulled her towards him and hugged her tight. Chae Rin was surprised because she thought Mark is really mad at her.

“I missed you…” Mark said as he turns to look at Chae Rin who’s still startled by his sudden move.

“For a second I thought you were really mad…” Chae Rin let out a little sigh and Mark just smiled; he can’t take his eyes off her.

“I am because you didn’t reply to my text or even care to call..” Mark pouts.

“I’m sorry…I wish I could make it up to you…” Chae Rin frowned as he look into Marks eyes. Mark didn’t say a word but he leaned forward and kissed Chae Rin’s lips.

“Ya…you can’t..” Chae Rin breaks the kiss as she was worried somebody might walk into the room.

“There’s no CCTV in this room and the door is locked. I just wanna kiss my girlfriend, that’s all…” Mark told her with a grin.

“Ya…since when did I become your girlfriend?” Chae Rin try to test him.

“Since right now..” Mark slips his hand behind Chae Rin’s neck and gently pull her closer; kissing her lips and tightening his embrace. Chae Rin had her hands around his neck and Mark caressed her body tight as if he didn’t wanna let go.

Mark tilt his head to get better angle and starts kissing her deep. He has been waiting for that moment when they finally meet again. Noticing that the kiss is getting hotter than it should be, Chae Rin gently breaks the kiss.

“Mark…you’re about to debut any minute, I didn’t wanna ruin your makeup.” Chae Rin giggled as she swipe that little smudge of her lipgloss on Mark’s lips.

“Can we get back to where we stop later?” He asked and kissed Chae Rin’s lips once again.

“Let’s check with your schedule first.” Chae Rin told him as she giggled and he smiled, letting her go but still holding her hands.

“Thank you for that beautiful skateboard..I’ve never thought that you would replace the one you break four years ago..”

“I feel bad though because I keep thinking about it and I’m glad that you like it..”

“And I’m glad that you came back and stay with us. Once you stay, don't ever walk away...don't ever try to leave...I don't want you to leave." Mark told Chae Rin as he looked into her eyes whilst grasping her hand gently.

“I’ll try my best not to walk away…as long as you want me to stay..I’ll be here. You shoud go now…it’s your time to shine.”

Mark gives a quick peck on Chae Rin’s lips and walk out towards the back stage area. Chae Rin heads towards the V.I.P audience seat and sat next to Mrs.Kim.

“Well that took you quite some time huh?” Mrs. Kim whispered to Chae Rin as she makes herself comfortable.

“Uh..nae..I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” Chae Rin apologized and at that exact moment the lights went out and GOT7 members makes their presence on stage. The audience went crazy and starts chanting their names and they started to perform. In the middle of that, Mrs.Kim whispered to Chae Rin’s ear.

“Look at how happy he is…I know that you’ll be a good girlfriend to him…just take a good vare of him from now on..”

“Oh..Imo? How?” Chae Rin was shocked to hear that from Mrs.Kim.

“I know, from the first day…Mark sure has a good taste and I support that the two of you dating, just remember to keep it under the radar.” Mrs.Kim continued to cheer for her sons and at that moment, Chae Rin knew that she had made the right choice.

“I like you too Mark Tuan…”

 

 

------------------------- THE END ---------------------------

 

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT AND FINALLY I MANAGED TO FINISH THIS ONE..HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS.

 

P/S: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE WITH THIS ACCOUNT AFTERWARDS BECAUSE I’M SWITCHING TO A NEW ONE HERE: babyjimseungs

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/997160

I’M JUST SWITCHING ACCOUNTS, BUT STILL THE SAME PERSON AND THE SAME AUTHOR..YOU CAN ADD ME THERE BECAUSE I WILL BE ACTIVE WITH babyjimseungs ACC FROM NOW ON. IF THERE’S ANYTHING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE AND SURELY WILL REPLY TO YOU.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS…HAPPY READING!!