Like oh

Listen To Me Carefully, I LIKE YOU

It’s a torture. If I refuse to go on the ride they might tease me and somehow make me lose my pride. I’m not so fond of the rollercoaster though; it makes me feel like all my guts being taken out and put back in ruthlessly.

Mark seems to have a lot of fun with the ride and I don’t know why I asked him to hold my hand. I didn’t even think straight when the rollercoaster is about to move. I just thought that the safety bar would come off in the middle of the ride and I will fall off and die tragically; yeah, that’s why I ask him to hold my hand. I might’ve as well fractured his fingers because I felt like I’ve gripped his hand so tight when the ride goes through that multiple heart stopping loops. When the ride ended, it was a relief.

“Are you okay?” he asked while helping me to lift up the safety bar so we can get off.

“I guess…” I told him and almost tripped over when stepping out from the ride; luckily Mark grabbed me before I fall flat on my face and I was in his arms once again. *This is so damn embarrassing. Why all of a sudden my legs turns into jellies and couldn’t even stand properly?*

“Ya..are you sure you’re okay?” he asked again with his brows almost met and his eyes following the movement of my iris. I paused in shocked and almost could feel his heart beats against my chest.

“Noona, are you okay?” Jackson asks as he realized Mark is holding me in his arms.

“I’m fine...just a little dizzy I guess…I’m okay, don’t worry.” I quickly backed away from Mark’s embrace and stood up straight; fix my shirt and starts walking. The rest followed me down the stairs. Lucky they didn’t find it rather awkward between me and Mark and neither did they questioned the situation.

“Noona.. you should’ve told us if you don’t wanna go on that ride…” Youngjae seems worried and walked by my side.

“I’m fine Youngjae…no worries.” I told him and he sighed with a little smile.

We walk by the Hurricane ride and the boys seem so happy and I know that they wanna take a ride on it.

“I wanna ride that!” Jackson beamed and started jumping around like a five years old.

“Yeah, me too!” JB added. I look up and it suddenly seems terrifying at certain points.

“You don’t have to ride it if you don’t wanna.” Mark whispered to me while taking the lead.

“Oh, I’m okay with it.” I told him and while queued behind others and I was the last in the line.

“Uhm..I guess I better just stay here and watch you guys.” I told them after a second thought, afraid that I might suddenly vomit on the ride or something.

“Noona, are you sure you’ll be okay to just wait here?” Bambam asked.

“Yeah..go on, enjoy your ride.” I told him as the keeper calls for the next ride. I just watch them all went up that thing and stood behind the railing and watch.

Suddenly I felt thirsty and decide to grab something to drink while waiting for those guys. I went straight to the beverage kiosk and it was pretty crowded where there’s a bunch of guys flocking the counter. *Damn their pretty tall, how can I get through?*

“Excuse me…” I said in most polite voice but they can’t really hear me.

“Ahem! Excuse me, please?” I said lauder and all of them turned to look. It feels just like in the movies where all the bad guys are focusing on you and were about to attack you. The look on their faces seems surprised and somehow confused. *Oh God…they’re my high school’s friends!*

“Uh? Chae Rin?” Jin sunbae asked me and I was totally shocked that he still recognizes me.

“Jin oppa?” I asked as to confirm and he smiled widely. All of them looked so handsome after these years.

“Yaaaaaaa~ Chae Rin noona?” Taehyung asked and the rest seems to be frowning deep as they’re looking at me.

“Uh..yeah…” I nod and in that instant Taehyung hugged me and all of them give me a group hug. I was a little stunned by their act but I’m glad that I get to finally meet all of them once again after so many years.

“Omo..this is really Chae Rin noona?” J-Hope asked me once again while circling around me and I just nodded.

“Noona, you still remembered us don’t you?” Jungkook asked.

“How can I forget, you guys are Bangtan Boys…” I replied short.

“You just know us as Bangtan Boys?” Suga asked, he seems not satisfied with my answer.

“Of course I remember, you guys are my brothers. My cute Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga,J-Hope, Namjoon and Jin oppa…” I told them whilst grabbing Taehyung by his neck and pinched his cheek.

“A..a..aaaw noona~” Taehyung whined and they all laughed at him.

“Whoa…noona have changed a lot, we hardly recognized you…and you keep your hair long, in which look beautiful on you.” J-Hope is still in disbelief.

“Wow…this is daebak…I finally get to meet you guys again, but now all of you are famous idols...this is kinda awkward...” I started to blush.

“Noona, we’re still the same bunch of guys you know before.” Jungkook assures.

“Are you sure you really are Chae Rin? You’re not the same Chae Rin I know before…” Jin sunbae teased me.

“Oppa~…I’m still the same girl you know.” I pouted and he smiled.

“Ya noona, it’s been years and you’ve changed so damn much...and you’re looking so pretty.” Namjoon praised me and my cheeks felt warm.

“No I’m not..” I try to not feel too overwhelmed with all the credits.

“We missed you noona…” Suga wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“I missed you guys too.” I lean my head on his shoulder.

“Noona, what brings you here?” Jimin asked and all of them seem interested to know.

“Uhm well…”

 

----------------

Mark’s POV

“Hyung, where’s noona?” JB asked as we get off the ride.

“She was supposed to wait here. Let’s go find her now.” I told the boys and all of us rushed to the nearest area.

I heard a very familiar giggled and saw Chae Rin standing in the middle of a group of guys.

“Ah, hyung…there she is! Hey…wait a minute…” Jackson points at a group of guys surrounding Chae Rin nearby the beverage kiosk. All of us fasten our steps, walking towards the group.

“Yo, Rap Mon!” Jackson calls and the silver haired guy turns to look; it was Rap Mon, and the rest of BTS members. We all walked towards the crowd.

“Yo Jackson my man!” both of them hugged each other and make their brother fists and handshake. Namjoon is Jackson’s best buddy from Bangtan Boys and I know all of them from trainee days.

“Noona, you know these guys too?” Jackson asked Chae Rin and she smiled. Taehyung had his arms around her shoulder and they seem rather close with each other. Somehow I felt a little uneasy with their closeness.

“Ya, you know Chae Rin noona too?” Rap Mon asked back.

“Guys…can we go somewhere else to talk? It’s getting hot right now…” Chae Rin speaks out; I clearly can see her feeling uneasy standing under the sun.

“How about having lunch together…all of us?” Jackson suggested.

“Daebak!”

End of POV

 

----------------

We went to the nearest café and booked one section at the corner of the patio that fits fifteen of us. Before I could choose my seat, Taehyung grabbed my hand and dragged me to sit next to him. Mark steals a glance at us when Taehyung held my hand and paying all his attention to me; Mark keeps on staring which makes me feel quite uncomfortable.

“So..how did you guys know each other?” JB’s question breaks the awkwardness.

“Well we’re in the same school before noona moved to the states, and Jin hyung was the one who get to know noona first when they’re in the same cooking class.” Taehyung spilled the beans and Jin quickly interrupts.

“Ya..ya…that’s not necessary. Haha. Well we’re the school’s protection body against school bully, somehow we found this tough cookie beating up some bullies in the gym so we asked her to join us and from there we became close. Well yeah I met her before these guys did, and we attend the school club together.” Jin tells off my biggest secret and at the moment I feel like hiding under the table.

“She’s the queen in our small society; no one dares to come against her when it comes to bully. She’s a hero to most girls in school, except for the plastics.”Namjoon adds.

“Do you guys really have to tell them all that?” I face palm myself to cover my embarrassment. Jimin rubbed my shoulder as he giggled.

“Oh come on noona, you’re the angel of our school, more of a savior…you should be proud.” Jimin try to make me feel better.

“Huh…that explained the whole thing huh?” Mark said with much annoyed expression and he sneered at me.

“Whoa…no wonder noona gets into that fight with Ma…” Bambam was about to say something and Yugyeom quickly cover’s his mouth. I know he’s going to say about that night incident with Mark.

“That does explain why noona being so protective…” Yugyeom grinned.

“Noona, you’re still involved in a fight? That’s dangerous.” Namjoon seems worried.

“Ah…no it was just a misunderstanding…” I try not to expose anything and Mark stares at me.

“But noona had changed now…I almost fell in love with her...” Joongkuk said and turn to look at me with a smile.

“Ya maknae, don’t try to be so cheesy…” Jin interrupts and they all laughed at Jungkook.

“Well, we also have one cheesy maknae here too…” Jackson pointed at Yugyeom and he blushed as he denying the fact.

“Uh hyung~ I am not.” Yugyeom pouted.

“Noona…you still kick bad boy’s ?” J- Hope asked.

“Ya, I can’t forever be that brutal girl you used to know.” I told them simple and they laughed.

“But we missed the no-nonsense, hit first and talk later noona we know…” J-Hope joke it out.

“Ya..stop it already okay?” I told them and they just continued laughing.

“Mianhe noona…” they all said at once.

“So what is’t with you guys and noona?” Suga asked, raising one eyebrow.

“Well, noona works with our Imo and she helped her to look after us while Imo is away in France for her fashion week…so that’s how we met.” JB explained.

“Wait, noona is a maid?” Taehyung questioned with a shocked expression which makes all of us bursts into laughter.

“Ya…do I look like a maid to you?” I asked him and he smiled showing his white teeth.

“Mianhe noona..please don’t be mad.” Taehyung hugged me from the side and lean his head on my shoulder. I noticed Mark stared at us and turn to look away when I look at him.

“Ya..you’re taking advantage huh?” Jimin jokingly pushing him away from me.

“No way…why would I?” Taehyung laughed it out.

“Stop it you two…aigoo…it seems that things never change.” I hold both of their shoulder to st them apart as I sit in the middle of the two.

“Seems like there’s so much going on between you guys and noona…I’m jealous.” Jinyoung pouted but then he giggled.

“We’re close to each other and pretty much hang out together most of the time, just like how it was with you guys in those trainee years.” Namjoon mentioned.

“I didn’t expect that we could meet up like this once again after you guys have debuted…it’s been a while…” Jackson seems so happy.

“Yeah, we used to kick each other’s and sleep together in dorms during trainee days, yeah missed those days…” Namjoon said reminiscing the old days.

“So..you guys are friends back then? Wow…what a small world.” I’m glad that they’re close to each other.

“Yeah we are…” Suga nodded.

“Hey, you guys are going to debut soon don’t you?” Namjoon asked and they all started talking about it.

“Yup, but we still have lotsa things to brush up to make an awesome debut just like you guys…” JB seems excited.

“Ya, ya…before we go on with debut stuff and all, let’s order some food shall we?” Jinyoung suggested.

“Great.”

 

----------------------

Author’s POV

After a nice comforting lunch they had together, the boys decided to play some more games and rides since they haven’t been playing together for quite some time. Chae Rin just tags along and she doesn’t feel like playing because it is somewhat uncomfortable as she’s the only girl there.

Mark on the other hand feels uncomfortable seeing Taehyung clinging over Chae Rin like he could never let her go. Chae Rin also didn’t object whe Taehyung held her hand; wrap his arm around her waist and other skinship in which makes Mark feel rather jealous.

“Ya hyung, Taehyung is so close with noona huh? Their skinship is like no boundaries...lucky guy.” Jackson whispered to Mark and then he giggled.

“Just shut up Jackson…” he replied short and sharp.

“Hyung, are you mad at me?” Jackson asked but Mark just ignored him.

Chae Rin saw the carousel ride ahead of them and she beamed. She has always wanted to take a ride on it and without hesitation she wrapped her hands around Taehyung’s arm.

 “Oh…I really wanna ride the carousel…let’s go Tae.” Chae Rin drags Taehyung towards the huge carousel ahead.

“Noona wait, I wanna play too.” Jungkook said and he quickly grabbed Jimin and catches up with the two.

“Hey, wait for us!” the members followed them to the carousel.

“Such a kid…” Mark mumbles to himself and Jinyoung hears him.

“Hyung, aren’t you going?” Jinyoung asked as he noticed Mark seems not interested.

“Yeah..yeah I’m coming.” Mark said as he reluctantly dragging his feet over. Jinyoung turn to look at Chae Rin and back to Mark and he sensed something is going on.

“Hyung…do you like Chae Rin noona?” Jinyoung’s question slaps Mark hard on the face.

“What?” Mark’s eyes widened.

“You like her don’t you?” Jinyoung starts to smirk as Marks expression clearly tells him that he’s right.

“What make you think so?” Mark tries to escape from the issue.

“I can tell hyung…” Jinyoung dragged him along to get on the carousel.

“Ya..what are you talking about?”

As they get to go on the carousel, Chae Rin finds it a little difficult to climb on and to Taehyung quickly held her waist and assists her to get on top the horse.

“Uh...thank you.” she told him and didn’t realize she was blushing hard as their eyes met.

“Noona, are you blushing?” Taehyung smiled and climb on the horse next to hers as he asked the question and at the same time, the carousel starts moving and Chae Rin almost lose balance and noticing that, Taehyung held her hand.

“Noona, hold on that bar carefully, I will hold your hand so you wouldn’t fall.” Taehyung giggled looking at Chae Rin’s childish act.

“Ya Taehyungie! You don’t have to do that…you’re not riding a real horse anyway.” J-Hope shout from his horse just behind them.

“Ya...you’re just jealous aren’t you?” Chae Rin told J-Hope whilst laughing and Taehyung giggled.

“Taehyung is noona’s bias ever since…why would we be jealous…” Jungkook said it from far behind and Taehyung just smiled looking at her.

--------------

It was a long fun day they had together and it’s time to part as its already late evening. Chae Rin gives each of them a hug and she end up hugging Taehyung.

“Noona, I realy missed you…I hope we can meet up like this next time.” Taehyung whispered to her ears and without her knowledge, he plant a kiss on her cheek. At that exact moment Mark saw what Taehyung did; so does the rest and they exchanged gazed, anticipating on how Mark would react but he just stay still.

"What exactly is their relationship anyway?" JB whispered to Jinyoung.

"I have no idea but that doesn't look good." Jinyoung whispered back to JB.

“Ya, that’s too much!” Jimin jokingly pushed Taehyung away from Chae Rin and the rest make a gesture as if they are going to beat him up but all of them laughing while doing so.

“That’s not fair…I want a kiss too…” Suga pouted.

“Noona, mee too!” Jimin points himself.

“Ya, ya.. get in line…” Namjoon adds as he stands right in front of Chae Rin while the others lines up behind him, and she felt like her cheeks are going to explode out of embarrassment when the other watching .

“Ya…you guys think I’m a kiss vending machine?” Chae Rin told them and all of them laughed at her.

“We can wait in line for it though…” J-Hope teases.

“Ya..you wanna die?” Chae Rin told him and later burst with giggles.

“Taehyung had just cheated to kiss you and you let him go…that's not fair for us though…” Jungkook adds but then he laugh.

“Ya..stop it already okay…” Chae Rin felt somehow awkward with those boys watching.

“Noona ya, we’re just joking, by the way, really need to go now…” Namjoon told her.

“Ah nae…take care, all of you…”

“Hey, leave us your number so we can still keep in touch…” Jin asked for her number and Taehyung quickly offers his phone to Chae Rin to type in my number.

“Here, I only accept calls during office hours…” she told them while handing over Taehyung’s phone.

“Oh come on noona….” They started to whine.

“Fine…just don’t call me in the middle of the night or 2 a.m in the morning…if you did, you know what you’ll get.”

“Arasseo…” all of them agreed.

“So, guys, we gotta make our move…see you guys soon...” Namjoon told the boys and both groups exchanged buddy hugs and fist bumps.

“Ya, Rap Mon, call me okay?” Jackson made a girly gesture and they all laughed.

“Sure will…” Namjoon replied short.

“Oh please..."

End of POV

 

-------------------

Mark’s POV

“Hyung, noona seems so happy to meet up with her friends…I never knew that she’s a friend to Rap Mon and the boys. How cool is that?” Jackson whispered to me while we’re heading towards the bus stop. I took a glance and she’s walking just a few feet behind me with Bambam and Yugyeom.

“Uh, yeah…whatever.” I try to not take any interest.

“Hyung…you’re still jealous?” Jackson starts to walk backwards in front of me and try to look into my eyes. He just knew when I’m not interested or so.

“Ya, walk properly will you?” I told him and he giggled.

“I knew it hyung…especially when Taehyung kissed…” I quickly covered Jackson’s mouth before Chae Rin could hear us.

“Stop it.” I tell him short.

“Ya you two..what’s the matter huh?” Jinyoung came in between me and Jackson and grab our shoulders as he walks along.

“You know…” Jackson making eye gesture to Jinyoung to focus on Chae Rin and Jinyoung just smiled and nodded.

“I know...” Jinyoung smiled as he looked at me and turn to whisper at Jackson.

“Ya, ya..what’re you up to?” I asked him and both of them just laughed.

“Just chill out hyung…we’re trying to help.” Jackson said with a sense of mischievousness in his smile.

“Help with what?” I sense something fishy.

“Oh? I forgot about something…you guys go ahead I’ll catch up with all of you later…” Chae Rin suddenly speaks out.

“What is’t noona?” Yugyeom asked and it seems like she’s checking something from her phone.

“Hey guys, the bus is here already!” Youngjae announced.

“You guys go ahead, I’ll catch another bus.” Chae Rin informed.

“I can company you noona…” Bambam said and Yugyeom nodded.

“Ya, ya…let Mark hyung help noona…” JB told us after Jinyoung give him an eye gesture. *Good job kids…good job…*

“Oh, okay!” Jackson grabbed Bambam and Yugyeom’s hand and dragged them towards the bus while Jinyoung pushed me towards Chae Rin.

“Good Luck.” He whispered to me and all of them rushed into the bus.

“Don’t be home so late okay?” Jinyoung bid his goodbye as the bus started to move.

*It’s gonna be a long night.*

End of POV

 

-------------------

“Ya…you just wanna use the toilet? That’s the thing you forgot?” Mark questioned me after he waited outside the restroom in the café.

“Ya, I wouldn’t take a risk. What? You think my bladder is like a tap that I can turn off and on whenever I want? It’s a 20 minute bus ride...you want my bladder to explode?” I told him and he frowned, after a while he shook his head.

“You’re just weird as you are.” He told me as he raised one eyebrow.

“I’m not weird but unique.” I told him and walk off to the exit. He followed me and later walk by my side. It’s a little awkward when he didn’t say a thing so I initiate a conversation.

“Thank you for keeping me company.” I told him as I steal a glance at him and he seems to notice.

“It’s nothing. Girls shouldn’t be walking alone at night. It’s not safe.” He told me with a straight face. Putting away the awkwardness between us, I grabbed his arm and lean against his shoulder.

“Thank you.” I told him and as I turn to look, there’s a slight smile in the corner of his lips.

“You’re welcome.” He replied.

“Ya…when will the next bus be here? There’s not much people at the bus stop.” I look around and there’s only two person there.

“I guess another 30 minutes?” He told me whilst checking on his watch.

“Uh…30 minutes from now? Uhh…I’m getting hungry.” I told him short.

“Already?” he asked me.

“Ya..it’s dinner time now. Oh! Look, a ddeokbokki stall!” Luckily I saw a ddeokbokki stall at the other end of the road and drag him along with me.

“Hey, hey..slow down!" Mark tries to pull me to his side so that I won't walk that fast.

“Welcome, please help yourself…” the ahjumma greets us with a big smile.

“Whoa…look so good.” Mark compliments with his eyes sparkles looking at the varieties.

“Ahjumma, please give us two ddeokbokki.” I make my order and the ahjumma nods.

“Can I have one of this?” I took the fishcake with spicy sauce on it.

“Sure, please help yourself.” the ahjumma reply.

I took a bite and it tasted so good, so I give it to Mark and without hesitate, he took a bite and suddenly he coughed; probably it was a little spicy for him.

“Oh? Mark are you okay?” I patted on his back but he still coughing; his cheeks starts to turn pink and the ahjumma handed a cup of water to him. She then just giggled.

“Ya…you should’ve told me it’s way too spicy…” Mark said with his eyes a little watery and sweats starts to show on his forehead.

“You’re such a baby.” I told him and automatically my thumb swipe off a tad of the sauce from the corner of his lower lips. His eyes widened as I did so.

“Aww…what a sweet couple you both are. For that I give you these fishcakes for free."

"Ahjumma, you don't have to.."

“Owh..we’re not…” Mark didn’t get to say it as the ahjumma cuts in.

“You both obviously are dating right now, why do you need to be shy?” she turns to look at Mark and continued, “Just take a good care of your girlfriend, it’s getting colder these days.”

“Ah..nae…” Mark replied short; still, he tries to ignore what the ahjumma had just said.

“Thank you…” we pay for the food and went back to the bus stop.

“Why did you do that just now?” Mark asked me after a while.

" You're just ate like a kid.." I purposely .

“Ya..that’s too much.." Mark starts to feel annoyed.

“I wouldn’t wanna walk with someone who had spicy sauce all over his face.” I giggled.

"That's just your way exaggerating things.." he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, because of me we get free delicious fishcakes.."

"So you like it when people think that we're a couple?"Mark's question gives me chills so I distract him.

“Oh, oh...the bus, the bus is here.”

 

------------

Mark’s POV

It’s a 20 minute bus ride back home and Chae Rin had already fallen asleep after five minutes departure. She must’ve been tired and the bus ride had been a little bumpy. She keeps hitting her head on the bus window and I worried she might get bruises on her forehead. I try not to wake her because she seems like in a deep sleep.

The bus make a sharp turn at the junction; Chae Rin’s body slide towards me and her head leans on my shoulder. It looks a little uncomfortable for her so I decide to wrap my arm around her and let her lean on my chest so that she would be comfortable in my arms to sleep. I touch her hands and it felt really cold, so I put them on my thigh and covered with my other hand to keep them warm.

“Aww…what a cute couple…” two ahjumma who had just get in the bus looked at us and whispered to each other.

“Young couple these days…remind me of our old days…” they keep on stealing a glance at us but I just smiled in reply. My heart beats faster each time as she’s so close to me and the nice smell of her hair really drives me crazy.

Chae Rin looks so calm while sleeping and somehow I felt warm inside. *Did I start to have feelings for her? I do feel jealous seeing Taehyung being so close to her and it annoys me as well when she didn’t object what Taehyung is doing to her. What relationship do they have in the past?* Questions starts to pop out in my mind.

As we’re about to reach our stop, Chae Rin wakes up and she noticed I was holding her close.She look up at me with her eyes widened.

“Ya…What’ve you done just now?” she asked me while fixing her messy hair and checking on her clothes as if I had touched her.

“Oh, it’s our stop…let’s go.” I told her and walk off quickly so we won't be arguing in the bus.

“Ya…Mark…wait up.” She calls for me as soon as we get off from the bus. I walk ahead of her so she didn’t get to see how embarrassed I am when she noticed I’m holding her in my arms all the way home.

“Ya! Mark Tuan! Wait up!” she calls once again and I turn to look. She’s catching her breath with hands on her hips.

“You need to walk faster…” I told her and she frowned; a moment later she smiled.

“Ya, I don’t have long legs like yours...stop being so self-centered.” She walks towards me and grab my arms once again.

“What are you doing?” I asked her sudden gesture.

“Walking home with you.” She said whilst walking by my side and she continued, “Thank you.”

“Thank you?” I was a little confused.

“Thank you for saving me from being a joke sleeping in public bus, and that I didn’t wake up with embarrassment of how ugly I look when I’m asleep. Thanks for not taking any advantage along the way too…” She told me with a smile.

“Uhm…you’re welcome.”

 

--------------

We reached home and the boys have probably went to bed and I walk Chae Rin to her room.

“Good night Mark, see you tomorrow.” She told me and gets into her room. I went into mine and Jackson was still wide awake.

“So hyung, how does it go?” Jackson asked as soon as I lie down on my bed; he tilted his head to take a peek on me.

“Nothing.” I answered short.

“What do you mean nothing? Nothing happens along the way home?” Jackson being curious.

“I said nothing means nothing…” I just don’t want him to go on with the topic.

“Ya hyung, there can’t be nothing when you’re blushing like that.” Jackson stares at my face with deep frown.

“Ya! Just go to sleep. I need to take a shower.”

“You can’t hide it from me though...”

“Just shut up Jackson!”

“Ha haaa~”

End of POV

------------------

How does Mark really felt for Chae Rin? Is there anything going on between Chae Rin and her bias Taehyung?

 

Sorry for my super duper late update..hope you guys like this chapter though..please do leave your lovely comments..