Hello

Listen To Me Carefully, I LIKE YOU

"Oh no I'm gonna be late again!"

I glanced at my watch at it’s nearly 9.00am in the morning and today I am super late. I have never been this late and now I started to freak out. I'm turning left to the parking area when suddenly a loud thump startled me and a view of a guy falling down on the other side of my car really scare the hell out of me. I step out of the car to have a look and there’s a guy with bright red hair struggling to get up while cleaning some dirt off his pants. Without even looking at me, he’s checking on his ride and then he starts talking.

"Ya...are you blind or something? Look at the damage you've done." he said whilst fixing his hair through the reflection on my car window. I look down at his G-Wheel and it seems there’s no sign of damage but my car had a long scratch probably from the collision with his G-Wheel.

“What a nice way to greet a stranger. Omo…no…not scratches.” I squatted down to see how deep the scratches were. “Ya....Mr…can’t you see that I have given my signal light?”

“Don’t you notice that I was right behind you?” he raised one eyebrow.

“You expect me to see you storming down on your…whatever the name is…you think I grew eyes at the back of my head?” I stood up before him.

“Pffttt…Seems like you did…” he smirked and fixed his backpack.

“I beg your pardon?”

“Oh well I see no point to argue with you, I’m getting late.” He was about to puts on his headphone but I stopped him.

“Just where you think you’re going? You didn’t even have a scratch and just to leave like that? Look at the damage.” I pointed to the scratch and he smirked; he hopped on his G-Wheels and turns it on.

“Just use some wax and you’ll be fine.” He sped off with his ride and left me standing like an idiot at by the roadside.

“Ya! Ahhhhh..this is too much!”

 

-----------------

Coming in late was the worst when your boss sarcastically greets you as you stumble upon her when you try to get into your office stealthily.

“Aww..good morning miss Jung Chae Rin…you’re a little “early” today…again?” Mrs Kim smiled with sarcasms waiting to come out from .

“Mianhe…It’s my fault coming late again today...once again..mianhe..” I bowed and didn’t dare to look at her.

“See me in my office in 10 minutes.” Mrs Kim walks into her office.

*I’m dead..goodbye job..oh God…* I went straight into my room and sat at the table. I flipped open the note book I left on my table and analyzing things I’ve written yesterday.  

“Ahh..seriously..where am I going to get this much of money? Haisshhhh…my life is over…” I lay my head down on the table with my face down flat on it and my hands straight down by my sides. I couldn’t take my eyes off the scribbles and numbers on my notebook that drives me crazy. Just to think of a way to earn more income to pay back my student loan and to fix the scratch on my car and added with the annoying image of the red haired guy makes me want to vomit my guts out.

*Urghh…I hate my life.*

A knock on the door startled me and it was Suzy, Mrs.Kim’s secretary.

“Chae Rin, Miss Kim wants to see you in her office now.”

*Oh no...I’m so dead.*

 

-------------------

“Chae Rin-ah…it seems that your performance level have dropped down these days, and I found out that there’s a few customer orders mishandled and I realized that you’re often came to work late…and regarding the sketches you sent me yesterday…I know that you could do better than that. I’m not impressed and not happy with it.” Mrs. Kim folds her hands and stares at me with a deep frown and a big question mark up above her head. I know she’s wondering what’s really going on with me lately.

“I’m so sorry Mrs.Kim…I won’t let this happen again in the future...I promise.” I bowed and stare at the floor. I didn’t even dare to look at her.

“Are you not happy working here? Is there anything that bothers you? It seems that you didn’t get enough rest and sleep.” her question strikes me in the heart.

“No..no it’s not that…it’s just that..ummm…” while I try to figure out what to say to her,  she put down a very familiar white envelope on the table and pushed it towards me with a smile.

*Wait a minute...that’s my student loan statement! How did she get it? She must’ve seen it…oh God.*

“I found this in the sketch file that you sent me yesterday. Now I know the reason you acted this way. Why don’t you just tell me your problem so that I could help?” she sat straight with both elbows on the table, fingers interlaced and she raised her eyebrows.

“Mrs.Kim…I just don’t want to trouble you…I can try to figure this out myself...” I told her and she smirked.

“Figure out yourself? Look at what it has done to you? Chae Rin-ah…you’re my best designer and I won’t take the risk letting you go. By the way, regarding your student loan…I have one suggestion for you…” she smiled and leaned closer towards me.

“Suggestion?”

“Yes. I will settle all your student loan for you if you agree to become my babysitter starting today. I’m often away and have no time to really take care of my kids and you know boys…sometimes they’re just out of control. So I need someone who can supervise them and take a good care of them while I’m away.”

“Mrs.Kim…I…” I was trying to talk but she cuts in.

“I will be away for the fashion week in Milan this week and I know that you’re good with kids so I just want you to take a good care of my sons.”

“Sons? I thought that you only have one?”

 

************* 

Author’s POV

The next day Miss Kim asked Chae Rin to come by her house, to meet with his sons. While waiting, they all gathered in the living room.

“Imo…why do we need to have a baby sitter? We can definitely take care of ourselves…” Mark asked her aunt while leaning on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

“I have to leave to Milan tomorrow early in the morning. I couldn’t get anyone better to have a look on you guys.” Mrs. Kim said whilst checking on her phone.

“But mom…Mark hyung can take care of us well.” Yugyeom said while making a pleading face.

“Forget about it…last time I was away and what happened? I got complains from our neighbor and have the police come over to check on you guys as they claim you’re throwing a loud party and disturbing the neighbor. I can’t trust all seven of you when you’re together without any supervision. By the way…she’s a great person and can help out with Bambam & Yugyeom’s homework.” Mrs Kim explained.

“She? Is she old…or young?” Jackson smirked while making derp face and all of them laughed.

The sound of doorbell rings surprised them all and Jackson offered himself to open the door. He paused for a moment when he saw Chae Rin standing right infront of her.

“Oh..hello..”

End of POV

 

-----------------

I stood at the door still as a cute guy with bright smile opened it for me. He stare at me and just stood there without blinking and after I said hello to him he smiled.

“Oh…how can I help you?” he asked.

“Oh..um..I’m looking for Mrs.Kim..” I told him and he nodded.

“Chae Rin…please come in…” Mrs. Kim greets me and the guy excuse himself. Mrs.Kim stand before me and she smiled, adding “Are you ready to meet them?” she patted on my shoulder.

“I guess so..” I told her and she turns around leading me towards the living room. I just stare at the floor, feeling shy and embarrassed at the same time, afraid that they might just laughed.

“Guys, meet your baby sitter, Jung Chae Rin.”

As I turn to face them, I was at shocked to see seven handsome young man right before my eyes. I got panicked when I saw the guy with bright red hair which I had an argument with a day before. Stunned by the massive shock, I ran straight outside the door.

“Chae Rin?” Mrs Kim called after me. I hid just beside the door try to take a deep breath.

*No..this is not happening..that guy..no..*

“Chae Rin, are you okay dear?” Mrs Kim hold my shoulder to get me back to reality.

“I don’t think I can do this…can’t you just find someone else?”

“What are you talking about? They’re just about your age and I’m sure you can handle them well.”

“But…”

“Chae Rin…it’s not that you have to change their diapers or clean them up before bed..you just have to be there and supervise them..so that they won’t do anything stupid. Besides, I have Mr. Yoon to help you check on them.”

“Mr.Yoon?”

“He’s our personal bodyguard. Now let’s get back inside..okay?”

I just nodded and followed Mrs Kim. I look up at them and each one of them giving me the stare..the kind of stare that tells you that they gonna get you good.

“Well, let’s start once again. This is Jung Chae Rin, my best designer and my important person in the company. She’ll be around to look after you as well as report to me if there’s anything going around. She will also help you out in a way that is necessary and you’re not allowed to bully her. She have the power to give orders to you and do as I did when she’s around. So..any question?”

“So..she’s like our maid?” a guy with silver highlighted hair asked with a smirk.

“No she’s not. She’s more like a manager.” The boys started to make noises when Mrs.Kim told them so.

“Well, let me intoduce you my son and nephews…

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o1_500.png

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o2_500.png

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o3_500.png

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o4_500.png

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o5_500.png

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o6_500.png

tumblr_n1z9skWcFI1rs42m8o7_500.png

“I bet you know that Yugyeom is my son…and the rest of them are my nephews. Mark is the same age as you are so I believe there won’t be any problem with communication. Now go and shake each other’s hand.” Mrs.Kim ordered and the boys did so.

“It’s a small world huh?” Mark told me with a grin.

“It is definitely.” I replied and changed to shake hands with the rest of them.

“Great..so why don’t you guys go play some video games or so…I have some shopping to do with Chae Rin.” The boys nodded and heads upstairs to the game room. Mrs.Kim grabbed my shoulder and walk by my side heading outside.

“What do you want to buy Mrs.Kim?” I asked her and she giggled.

“Just call me Imo from today onwards okay. We need to do some shopping for you.” She informed.

“Shopping for me?” I asked and she turns to face me, holding onto my shoulder.

“Yes, because starting from tomorrow you’re going to move in and stay with them.”

“Wait..what?”

“Yes..stay with those guys. I have a room prepared just for you.”

“Mrs.Kim..um..Imo..you told me to just..”

“My dear, how are you going to take care of them and have your watchful eyes on them if you stay so far away? You don’t have to worry, I have Suzy taken care of everything and you don’t need to worry about work. What you have to worry about is to be around them all and make sure they attended their dancing practices, vocal classes and trainings. Hey, we will get back to them later; now let’s get you some proper clothing and stuff.”

*Oh no…what have I gotten myself into? Help??*

 

********************** 

 

Hey guys..thanks for reading the story..please do leave me your comment and tell me how this story goes..is it good or bad or otherwise..your precious comments does make my day better..looking forward to it. Have a nice day!