Bad behavior

Listen To Me Carefully, I LIKE YOU

Author’s POV

“Ahh..this is tiring...” Jackson whined as he fall flat on his back lying on the floor. They had just finished their non-stop practice since morning.

“Ya, don’t even try to slack off…our debut stage is important. Get yourself together.” JB sat down next to Jackson and quickly he get himself up to sit.

“I’m sorry hyung, I was just saying.” Jackson apologizes. JB just smile and give a pat on his back.

“Where’s Chae Rin noona..she’s not here yet?” Bambam asked as his eyes wondered around the room.

“I saw her arrived just a while ago…” Yugyeom informed.

“Hyung, did you noticed that it has already been five days noona stays with us?” Jackson asks and they gathered around in a circle, sitting on the floor.

“Yeah..noticed that..” Mark answered short.

“Five days huh? I thought she wouldn’t survive.” JB said with a slight smirk.

“She really is something..” Jinyoung said as he wiped out his forehead and lean against the mirror.

“Ya hyung, do you remember our deal?” Jackson raised his eyebrows, turning to look at Youngjae.

“Deal? What deal?” Mark seems confused.

“Yeah..that deal. Remember when you guys said that she wouldn’t last for more than two days, only Youngjae and I said that she’ll survive…?” Jackson reminds the rest of them and Youngjae adds in..

“And hyung said that you guys will do whatever we wish for…and I guess now is the suitable time to claim for that.” Youngjae mentioned and Jackson high-fived him; both bursts into victory laughter.

“Well it’s only one request though. It wasn’t that hard right?” Jinyoung assured.

“What will hyung want us to do?” Yugyeom asked with an innocent frown.

“Better not be something ridiculous.” Mark warned them; Jackson and Youngjae giggled, looking into each other’s eyes.

“We just wanna go out and play..how about tonight?” Jackson suggested.

“Tonight? Ya, hyung, we still have schedule tomorrow…” Bambam protests.

“Ayyy, it’s gonna be fun…we have been practicing all day. In fact, all of us will go out to refresh ourselves, watch some movies and play together and no excuse, just us.” Jackson convinced Bambam and the other hyung still considering on the request.

“How about Chae Rin noona?” JB suddenly remembered that they still have to ask for her permission.

“Yeah..we can’t just sneak off like that..and I’m sure she wouldn’t agree on our plans..” Jackson give it a thought.

“Hey guys…” Chae Rin suddenly makes her appearance.

“Speaking of the devil…” Mark murmured.

“Noona!!” they all greets her.

“Yah, Mr.Yoon is waiting for us…better get all your things down quickly.” Chae Rin announces and later left the room. After Chae Rin left Jackson came up with an idea on how to deal with her so that they can sneak out tonight.

“Hyung…I got a great idea..” Jackson inform.

“Better be a good one…”

---------------------

 

Mark’s POV

Jackson came up with a plan to get Chae Rin and Taehyung go on a date so that she wouldn’t get to know about our plan of going out tonight. If we were to ask her permission, surely she wouldn’t give us a chance, especially when she’s not going.

“Great idea!” JB agreed to Jackson’s plan and later turns to look at me, raising his eyebrows in a gesture asking whether I agree or not.

“But what if noona noticed that all of us weren’t at home when she gets back?” Youngjae asked, he’s always the one who keep on reminding the others on the consequences that might occur on certain matters.

“Came to think of it…yeah, what if she gets home early?” Jinyoung tries to figure out a way.

“We can ask Taehyung to take it slow, prolonged the time so we can be home before they did…ask him to take her to movies or something…” Jackson getting serious on it.

“Yeah, maybe like a movie marathon? Or ask Taehyung to take her somewhere romantic…” JB adds in.

“Hyung, will you be okay with this?” Jinyoung asked after noticing I had lost interest and didn’t pay much attention to what they’re discussing.

“Me? Okay? Why would you even asked?” I try to act cool as if I didn’t care at all but deep inside I start to worry that there’ll be something going on between Chae Rin and Taehyung during their date.

“Ya, Mark hyung, stop denying…I know you’re uncomfortable with the idea getting Taehyung and noona on a date because we know that you like her..” Jackson teased me.

“Ya, what the hell are you talking about? You wanna die?” I hissed at him but the rest just laughed.

“Hyung it’s okay to like her though, I like Chae Rin noona too…” Bambam tries to back me up.

“Mee too hyung…I really like her too.” Yugyeom supports Bambam’s statement.

“Hyung, don’t worry…I’m sure noona likes you too.” JB teases with a smirk and a cute wink.

“Ya..ya stop it, stop…enough okay. That idea has nothing to do with me and it’s none of my concern.” I was a little irritated by their teasing because I still can’t let them know that I had already started to like her…more than before.

“Awww hyung…come on…” Jinyoung hugs me and attempts to kiss my cheek.

“Yaahh…stop it!” I try to get away but I couldn’t.

“Hyung, if you didn’t care your face wouldn’t turn red…” Youngjae speaks out and it really irritates me but he joins in the hug and later it turns out to be a group hug.

“Yaaaarrggghhh…” I shout out of embarrassment as Jinyoung lips landed on my cheek and they just laughed at me and that instance; Chae Rin appeared out of nowhere.

“What took you guys so long? Mr. Yoon is waiting for…” Chae Rin walks in on us again and her eyes widened and her lips were apart, probably in awe seeing Jinyoung kissing me like that. The rest of the guys were just laughing and later she turns to smile with a light blush on her cheeks.

“Ya…you two should just go get a room…”she said as she giggled and turn away, Jinyoung still hold me as he laugh his heart out.

“Argh..lemme go!” I protested.

“Not gonna let you go until you admit it…” Jinyoung smirked and turn to look at Chae Rin.

“You guys better be quick, Mr.Yoon not gonna be that patient to wait for us!” she told us and heads towards the exit.

“Noona wait!”

End of POV

----------------

 

It was late evening where Chae Rin and the boys were in the living room playing video games before getting ready for dinner. Chae Rin was pretty busy texting someone while the rest was into the game.

Chae Rin sit at the sofa next to Jinyoung who secretly eyeing on her every move. Later Mark  and JB came down to join the rest.

“Noona…you seem kinda busy. Texting your boyfriend huh?” JB teases Chae Rin with a smirk, turning to look at Mark who then rolled his eyes.

“If I have a boyfriend I wouldn’t be spending my evening here with you guys. Uh, I’m thirsty...better get something to drink. Excuse me…” Chae Rin put down her phone on the table and excuse herself to the kitchen.

“Ya, is she going out with Tahyung or not?” JB whispered to Jinyoung.

“I have no idea…” Jinyoung replies.

At the same time Chae Rin’s phone beeps and there’s notification appears on the screen where Jinyoung, JB and Mark can clearly see it;

1 new message from Taehyungie~❤”

In that instant Mark’s face changed, noticing that Chae Rin designates Taehyung name with a love icon; he must be someone special to her. Jinyoung and JB exchanged look, waiting for how Mark going to react. Chae Rin came back to sit next to Jinyoung; she took her phone and read the message.

End of POV

-----------------

 

“Noona, let’s meet up tonight. Just the two of us. No more excuse. I will wait for you at the café we used to hang out together. Don’t be late okay. Kiss kiss. V.”

I sighed. I throw my head back to lean against the sofa;  thinking whether to go out with Taehyung or not. It has been the fifth time he asked me out and today I have no excuse to give him anymore.

“Noona ya…are you okay?” Jinyoung asked sincerely as he turn to look at me.

“Ah..nae..I’m okay… I guess.” I bring myself to sit straight; sighing hard.

“Is there something bothering you? You can tell us.. maybe I could help?” JB asked; turning his focus on me. Mark on the other hand didn’t seem to care as he was totally focused on the game Bambam and Yugyeom playing.

“Taehyung asked me out for dinner but we had already planned to have dinner together later...and I don’t know whether I should go or not…” I told them with a frown but both of them just smiled looking at each other.

“Noona don’t have to worry about us, we can take care of ourselves. By the way, he did already asked you a few times before right?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.

“Ya..how did you know?” I was quite surprise with what Jinyoung said.

“Well…”

"But this is kinda weird when he suddenly asked me out..." I was a little hesitant but to think that it has been years since we last go out together, I decide to just meet him later.

“Noona…you’re going on a date?” Jackson suddenly asked and sit next to me on the other side.

“No..it’s not a date…” I told him and at the same time Mark stood up; he make his way to the kitchen.

“It is a date because it’s just you and Taehyung right?” Jackson smiled. I turn to look at Mark who paused for a second as he heard Taehyung’s name; then he continued walking straight into the kitchen.

“Ya…it’s just dinner. Uh..whatever. I better go get ready. Oh, another thing, since you guys are on your own,  don’t cause any trouble…please?” I remind them and then Mark came back into the living room.

“You don’t have to worry about us, we can take care of ourselves. You, on the other hand needs to take care of yourself.” He sat at the sofa sipping on a bottle of yogurt drink, didn’t even care to look at me.

“Well, don’t worry about me, just make sure you guys didn’t end up in trouble or else...”

“Or else?” Jackson asked with a frown.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t wanna know.”

----------------

 

There’s not much of a change at the café. The only thing I noticed is that they painted it with pastel color and the entrance looks more welcoming. I stood outside for a while as memories came through my mind; this café hold a lot of sweet memories with bangtan boys.

“Noona you came…” a sudden back hug and that familiar low and rather husky voice surprised me and I can feel Taehyung’s warm breath greets my ear; it gives me chills and my cheeks starts to burn.

“Ya! You can’t do this…” I try to escape from his embrace but he wrapped his arms around me tighter  instead.

“I missed you.” He told me short and spun me around to face him. He smiled showing his teeth and continue to hug me tight.

“Aren’t you afraid that your fan might see us like this? You have a reputation to take care of Tae...” I told him my concern and he cupped my cheeks; looking straight into my eyes.

“Noona, you don’t have to worry, it’s safe here.” He convince me and raised both eyebrows.

“Just so you know, I don’t wanna end up dead at the back alley being killed by your saessang fan.” I told him and he laughed instead of taking it seriously.

“Noona…you still didn’t change..ha ha..let’s get inside..I’m hungry.” Taehyung grabbed my hand and drags me inside the café.

------------------

 

Author’s POV

The boys went out for dinner at their favorite restaurant and while enjoying their food, Mark seems a little quiet; he’s a little busy with his phone. It has been a few times he typed a message but deleted it instead and thinking back and forth whether he should text Chae Rin or not.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Yugyeom take a glance at the screen and saw Chae Rin’s name as the recipient.

“Uh, yeah I’m fine.” He told Yugyeom and slip his phone into his pocket.

“Hyung…are you worried about Chae Rin noona?” Yugyeom blurts out the truth and Mark was shocked.

“Ya! What’re you talking about?” Mark seems a little uneasy.

“I saw her name on…” before Yugyeom gets to tell what he saw mark grabbed him by his neck and held him close to him.

“What did you saw? Are you trying to stalk on my privacy? Hmmm?” Mark pinches his cheeks as torture.

“Aaahhh hyung…mianhe…” Yugyeom pleads. Mark let him go and later giggled looking at Yugyeom innocent face.

“Mark hyung, you don’t have to worry…Taehyung is younger than noona so I believe it’s just a dinner night out.” JB tries to convince Mark.

“Ya, ya…can you guys just stop teasing me? There’s nothing ever going to happen between us okay?” Marks starts to blush.

“Hyung, no matter how you want us to think that there’s nothing going to happen between you and noona but still it is too obvious by the way both of you acted towards each other.” Youngjae’s words surprised the rest of them.

“Whoa..Youngjae-ah..you’re all grown up already…I’m a proud dad!” JB hugged Youngjae from the side and the rest laughed looking at two of them.

“Ah..hyung~” Youngjae try to escape the embarrassment.

“And it’s true when people say that those who always bickering with each other will turn out to like one another afterwards, probably becomes lovers…” Bambam added and the rest agreed.

 “Hyung, there’s no need to hide your feelings because we all know that you like her…” Jackson teases him.

 “Ya..stop it already okay. Just finished your food.” Mark sighed hard and the rest just laughed it out seeing him blushed.

“Hyung, let’s go watch some movies afterwards, you can release those tense in you.” Yugyeom suggested.

“Great idea!” Jackson high fived Yugyeom and then continued eating.

End of POV

---------------

 

“Noona, thank you for having dinner with me tonight…” Taehyung told me as we walk the path by the river just upfront.

“It’s not a big deal…I missed the times we used to go out like this. You’ve changed a lot though…” I told him and he paused. His eyes widened as he focusing into mine, following the movement of my iris.

“I’ve changed? Really?” Taehyung seems in disbelieve with what I’ve just said.

“Well yeah…you’ve turn into a very handsome young man, which is nice.” I smiled to him and he beamed. He held my hands and look into my eyes with a deep stare. For a moment I felt sudden chills crawling under my skin.

“And do you like this handsome young man?” he smirked whilst grasping my hands tighter.

“Of course I do.” I told him and later bursts into giggles and he starts to frown; probably a little confused.

“Ah noona~you didn’t mean it don’t you?” Taehyung pouts at me, crossing his hands.

“I like  the cute Taetae more than the handsome Tae..” I pinched both his cheeks and he smiled. In that instant he wrapped his arms around my waist; pulling me closer to him.

“I’m glad that you still like me noona.” Taehyung’s eyes softened.

“Taehyung, stop it…you can’t just simply hug me whenever you want.” I hit him on his shoulder whilst trying to let loose from his arms and he just giggled.

“Of course I can…you’re my noona.” he gave me a smirk as he let me go.

“Ya…you’ve changed for good and I love that too...and also, I missed that alien I used to hang out with years ago..” I wrapped my hand around his arm and he smiled, showing his beautiful teeth.

“Noona, you’re not dating anyone at the moment, aren’t you?” Taehyung sudden question surprised me.

“None that I could recall…wae?”

“Ah…I just want to make sure that I still have a chance as well…”

“Yeah right…” I laughed hearing his silly confession; in which I didn’t really take it that seriously.

“I know you like me too noona…and I’m sure I can win your heart someday…” he convinced me.

“Well, we’ll see about that. Hey, let’s have a look over at the street fair..” I try to distract him from thinking too much. Taehyung just smiled, interlacing his fingers with mine, we walk hand in hand to see what the street fair has to offer.

----------------

 

Author’s POV

After watching movies, the boys went to the norebang and enjoy themselves singing to JYP artist’s songs and shake off their stress away.

“This is so much fun!” Youngjae shout out loud and the rest just laughed. They have never seen him so happy to get to practice on his vocals.

“I’ve never seen you so energized like this…” JB told him and he smiled, taking a sip on his drink. Bambam take turns singing a girl’s group song with Jackson and the rest joins in to dance along.

Mark didn’t feel like dancing along as he’s still worried about Chae Rin. Though he’s trying to deny his feelings towards her, he could not resist and suddenly he remembered the very last day he met her before she finally left the school. 

 

FLASHBACK

“Ya! Can’t you just stop appearing before my eyes? Everywhere I go, there’s always your face keep on popping right in front of me. What are you exactly?” Mark wiped off his shirt after both of them bumped into each other in the empty hallway.

“Oh really? Like there’ll be some kind of notification popped into midair telling me your whereabouts? Ya, it’s not like I have a GPS on my forehead to know where you at.” Chae Rin rolled her eyes, whilst fixing the piece of paper in her hand.

“Seriously…I never thought I’d met someone so annoying like you and for the history you’ve ruined my good reputation and that really pissed me off.”

“Huh? How is that so?”

“If it’s not because of you, I wouldn’t missed my important test and  get into detention in which ruined my grades…”

“Oh? Like that doesn’t affect my grades at all? You know, if it’s not because of the self-centered you using your stupid skateboard when it’s forbidden, none of this would happened and you’d be glad you never knew me. But it’s too late I guess.”

“You get more and more annoying as you speaks and I’m getting sick of you. I wish you would just disappear.”

“Well Mr…you don’t have to worry about that because today is my last day in school. By the way I’m glad that you wished I’d disappear because I wish I would never see your rich brat’s face ever again. Have a nice day!”

Chae Rin walks off leaving Mark speechless.

End of flashback

 

Mark never thought that Chae Rin really left that day and he began to missed her when there’s no one for him to quarrel with. When he walk down the hallway, somehow it reminds him of Chae Rin, though that he feels like he hated that girl that time but he actually grow to like her secretly and he's glad that he finally gets to meet her again.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung nudge Mark on his arm and he snapped back to reality.

“Uh..nae..” he replied short.

“Hyung, we’re supposed to have fun together..are you sure you’re okay?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah…yeah..I’m sorry..”

“Hyung, sing us a song!” Jackson requested, handing over the microphone.

“Mark hyung! Mark hyung!” the rest starts to chant his name.

“Okay…okay…” Mark stood up and grab the mike.

“Yeah!!!!”

End of POV

------------------

 

“Thank you for dinner and the sweets…” I told Taehyung after he walk me home and we’re standing at the front porch.

“So..this is where the boys lived?” he asked; analyzing the whole building.

“Yup.” I nodded.

“Whoa…what a nice place. I wish you could live with us too…I’m so jealous of them.” Taehyung sighed.

“Well it’s not as fun as you might think it is…and this is just temporary.” I told him and he beamed.

“I’m glad that you took the time to go out with me, thank you so much.” Taehyung hold my hand and smiled sincerely.

“Yeah…I have a great time too…thank you.” I tip toed and kissed his cheek; he look at me in disbelieve and he blushed.

“Have a sweet dream noona…dream of me okay?” he winked at me.

“I can’t promise that…good night Tae…”

“Good night noona…I guess I better get going.”

“Be careful okay?”

Taehyung just nods and left. After bid  my goodbye to Taehyung, I entered the house and it was all silent. It’s only half past eleven and usually the boys are still up at this time making noises and such but they haven’t reach home yet. I try to call Mark but there’s no answer, same as when I try to reach for Jackson and Bambam.

“Where the hell did they go?” I questioned myself  and decide just to wait for them in the living room until they reach home.

-----------------------

 

Author’s POV

The boys had totally forgotten about time and only realized that it was really late as they’re enjoying themselves at the norebang. They reached home by 4.00 a.m and they discover Chae Rin was a sleep on the sofa in the living room. Mark told the rest to quietly go straight upstairs so that they didn’t wake her up. In the middle of trying to be as discreet as they can, JB accidently knocked down one of the metal floor vase which make a pretty loud sound and Chae Rin woke up. All of them froze on the spot.

“Uh…my heart…” Chae Rin mumbles and she held her chest and hastily turn to look at the knocked down vase. She noticed the seven on them standing in line on their way to the stairs.

“We’re dead.” Jackson whispered to Mark.

“Just where do you guys think you’re going? Omo! It’s already 4.00 a.m in the morning and you guys just came back?” Chae Rin look at her watch once again to make sure that it’s really 4.00 a.m at the moment.

“Noona…we’re…” JB tries to explain but Chae Rin cut him off.

“What the hell are you guys thinking? How could you simply go out and play until early morning and forget the fact that you have early schedule later? What if your sajangnim found out about this and get to know all of you going out without my supervision? Oh God, I am so gonna get it later…” Chae Rin rubbed her forehead.

“Noona, we’re sorry that..” Jinyoung try to calm her down but he didn’t get to.

“I just thought that you guys have already promised to not caused any trouble and it turns out that I’m wrong. How can I be so stupid not to think that all of you would do this kinda thing again and I regret  that I went out for that dinner date to only come home with such disappointment. I can’t believe all of  you still have time to do this and I am totally…uh..I just don’t know what to say…” Chae Rin sighed hard and walk past Mark. 

“Chae Rin-ah~” Mark managed to grab her hand but she quickly pulled away; heading straight to the stairs and didn’t even look at anyone of them.

“Just…go to sleep. You guys still have schedules to follow.”

-----------------

 

That morning Chae Rin didn’t even talk to anyone in the house until they reach JYPE. The boys went straight to the recording studio and before they start, Chae Rin is being called off to JYP office. The seven of them look at each other with questions in their head and the worry of not knowing what’s going to happen to her.

“Can you please explain to me what happened last night? JYP asked her in a serious manner; looking straight into her eyes.

“I’m sorry sir…it was my fault that I didn’t take a good care of them.” Chae Rin apologize and she was too scared to meet JYP’s eyes.

 “Chae Rin-ah, I understand that this is not your field of expertise to manage the boys but you still have to act as their guardian as in your responsibility given by Mrs.Kim. I am not happy after what happened last night. Do you have any ideas on their whereabouts to begin with?” JYP calmly waiting for answers.

“Uh… I have no idea on their whereabouts because I couldn’t reach anyone of them when I try to call…and I don’t know where to look for them…”

“You should’ve at least take precautions or at least stay close to them so that they won’t be doing whatever they wish without your supervision. I’m disappointed to get the news that those boys were having fun at the movies and norebang when they’re supposed to have a good rest and prepare for the next day of recording.” JYP sajangnim makes it clear to Chae Rin; trying to let her understand that he wants only the best from the boys.

“It is my fault sir that I’ve caused you such trouble and I’m truly sorry.” Chae Rin apologizes and her voice started to turn a little shaky.

“Bear in mind that they’re boys…and boys will be boys…and I know every little things they do and things that happens around. I was hoping that this would be the last time such things happens and I hope you can be more aware of what’s gonna happen  in the future. Another thing, I was hoping that you won’t lose focus on what you should and should not do and I’m not trying to treat you like any staff of JYPE but since you’re already taking care a part of JYP family, I just want you to be more firm with the boys so that they won’t take advantage on you.”

“I’m sorry…” without noticing, Chae Rin bursts into tears after feeling guilty for what had happened and she felt that she had caused a huge problem for the company. JYP sajangnim tries to comfort her.

“Chae Rin-ah…I know this is hard for you and I’m sorry if my words makes you feel burdened. Just remember, take this as an advice to do better next time okay?” JYP gives her a hug and her hair like a father would do to comfort his daughter.

“Nae. I’m so sorry…” she told him once again and he hugged her for comfort.

JYP told the boys to just go home that day and only to come back for recording the next day after what they have done. He is not pleased on how they behaved and JB had already apologized to him. They didn’t dare to say anything more and do as they’re told because they know because JYP sajangnim as a strict person when it comes to work so they went home with silent treatment from Chae Rin.

-------------

 

“I feel really bad about this…” Mark sighed as turn to look at Chae Rin who’s in the living room, minding her own business. She had ordered in for lunch and didn’t even sit at the table together with them to have food.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry for the stupid idea…” Jackson apologized; turning to look at Youngjae who later nodded in support to Jackson's saying. 

“Ya..we’re all having a good time last night and apparently has forgotten about the time. Let’s just apologize together, shall we?” JB suggested.

“Uh…this gonna be really hard for us…I have no idea where to start…” Jinyoung frowned, tilting his head to have a look at Chae Rin and quickly pretended to look somewhere else when she looks back.

“JYP sajangnim must’ve said something to her that makes her feel bad…and I feel bad for her too…hyung, can we at least try to apologize? All of us at once?” Bambam asked.

“Let me try to talk to her…” Mark offered himself.

“Hyung, are you sure?” Yugyeom feels a little concern on the idea.

“Well who better to talk to her right? I’ll just give it try.” Mark stood up and heads towards Chae Rin; he sits next to her and she pretended as if she didn’t notice him.

“Chae Rin-ah…uhm…I’m really sorry for what happened last night…we’re all feel bad about it…especially when you didn’t wanna talk to us…like now…” Mark said his sorry.

“Do you guys really hate me that much?” Chae Rin’s question strikes straight to Mark’s heart like a sharp blade; she stare into his eyes like she's going to give a punch at him.

“Ya..why did you think so? We didn’t even…” Mark tries to explain but Chae Rin cuts him off.

“Was it that hard to just let me know that you guys wanna have time alone and have fun? I could just let you guys do so without your sajangnim knowing all about it and get the idea that I couldn’t do my job like how I supposed to.” she sighed hard.

“We’re truly sorry…I know what we did was stupid and I really hope that we could fix it somehow…I..uhm…” Mark lost his word as he didn’t know what else to say to make her forgive them.

“Y’know…I have started to like you guys…and I have finally let myself to like you but…I guess I’m wrong for letting myself become attached to you guys…” Chae Rin stood up and leave; Mark has no power to stop her.

“Chae Rin-ah…” Mark tries to call her but end up being ignored; Chae Rin heads upstairs.

"I like you too..."

End of POV 

-------------------- 

Will Chae Rin forgive them?

 

Omagahh I'm so sorry for this extremely long delayed update...and I wanna apologize if this chapter wasn't that great and believe me I'm working on improving the storyline for next coming chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this update and please do leave me your comments so I can make a better chapters onwards. Happy reading and have a nice day!!