Omona!

Listen To Me Carefully, I LIKE YOU

It felt strange. A sudden warm feeling in the room wakes me up but still I’m too lazy to open my eyes. Though I’m not used to this new environment, but I just have to blend myself in with everything, especially those seven guys. Now, it’s not only the room felt warm, I’m hearing little voices too.

“Omo…noona looks so cute even when she’s asleep…” that familiar voice makes me open my eyes and…

“Kyaaaahhhhh~~~” I was shocked to death seeing Bambam’s face right in front of me and the rest standing before me, surrounding my bed.

“Yah…you acted as if you’ve seen ghosts…do we really look that bad?” Mark smirked at me while checking himself out in the dresser’s mirror.

“Ya! Are you guys out of your mind? What the hell are you doing in my room? How could you get in here? Why are you looking at me while I’m sleeping? Don’t you guys ever knock? What was your intention? What is the problem with all of you? Don’t you guys have anything better to do? Oh…my…God!” all of those words came out from my mouth one shot as I’m totally panicked with their suspicious act.

“Whoaaa...whoooow...hey…calm down. It’s our house so I guess we have all the rights to do anything that we want..” JB said and the rest nodded.

“Even though this is your house you still have to respect your guest…aaiiishh seriously you guys are out of your mind.”

“You’re not our guest…you’re now our manager…” all of them giggled and high fived each, other and nodded in agreement to what JB said.

“Noona ya, we just wanna check out on you to see if everything is okay…”Jinyoung came up with an excuse but that does not make me feel better.

“I’m fine.”

“Aigooo..noona, your PJ looks so cute…ya…is that spongebob?” Yugyeom was about to point his finger straight on my chest and I almost shrieked thus pushed him away.

“Ya!!! What are you doing? How could you simply….” I covered my chest and was about to burst out with anger but Yugyeom makes a puppy face,

“Mianhe noona…I didn’t mean to…” Yugyeom say his sorry but I just couldn’t stand their acts.

“Auugghhh…seriously…get out from here!!” I’m losing my mind and was about to pull my hair off my head. I get out from bed and start to push and drag them all out from the room.

“But noona…we were just trying to get to know you better…” Jackson said as they were escorted out from the room.

“Ya..there’s a proper way if you wanna do so…not like this…arrgghh… you’re all driving me crazy early in the morning. Why are you all acting so weird like this?” I bit my lips and fold my arms in front of them and they all laughed.

“Aigoooo…look at that...isn’t she the cutest babysitter we ever had?” Jinyoung said whilst reaching his hand to pinch my cheek.

“Ya..stop it..” I covered my cheeks and he laughed.

“Noona, come down quick…we have schedules to follow.” Youngjae reminds me. He seems to be the sweet one.

“Arasso. Just…please let me have my time to get ready.” I closed the door and Mark shouted from outside…

‘Ya…remember the door lock does not function properly…” there’s a loud giggle. They seem to have something under their sleeves.

“Ya! Enough already!!” I shouted at them and there’s sound of footsteps hurried downstairs together with loud laughter.

“Ahhh…seriously these guys…this is not what I had expected at all...aah...otteokkae? Auugh...” I took my phone and tried to dial Mrs.Kim’s number but she was out of reach; probably busy with her schedule. I glanced at the side table and there’s an envelope with my name on it and I opened it to look what’s inside. There’s a credit card inside with a note.

“I left you with this card for your use. I just want to inform you that my boys love to eat and it’ll be great if you can buy them good food. Don’t hesitate to use it whenever needed and please give me a call if you need anything.”

“Yeah I need help and you’re now out of reach…and what am I going to do next?”

 

-----------

Author’s POV

“Yaa…how can Imo hire someone like her to take care of us?” Jinyoung makes his guess.

“I think she’s just okay…she seems lost though.” JB joke it out.

“I don’t think that she can do well, will she be able to stand the seven of us? She doesn’t even look like someone who can even cook or do house chores. I highly doubt that.” Mark states his opinion.

“It seems to be rather suspicious to have someone at Mark hyung’s age to do it…” Youngjae rubbed his chin and Jiyoung grabs him by the shoulder.

“So you think she’s a spy?” Jinyoung laughs and the rest joins in.

“Hyung…you think Chae Rin noona have bad intention towards us?” Yugyeom becomes curious with what his hyungs said.

“Yeah...that sounds true. Maybe she does have some kind of intention towards Imo…or she’s planning to take us as hostage and ask for money?” Jackson makes his prediction.

“Why is it only now Imo hired a young girl to take care of us? Don’t you guys remember our previous maids and babysitters? They’re all middle aged and kinda old…” all of them laughing hard.

“Yeah...they couldn’t stand for even two days with us…but I think she can do it.” Jackson said wiggling his eyebrows.

“I do too.” Youngjae seconds Jackson’s opinion.

“What makes you so sure?” Mark asked Jackson and he turn to hug Mark from behind.

“Because I can feel it, hyung.” He giggled.

“Ya..ya..What’s wrong with you?” Mark tries to push Jackson away but he sticks like glue on him.

“Jackson hyung must’ve eaten something weird from the fridge again.” Bambam laughed and Jackson stared at him while the others join in the laughter.

“Let’s vote...who thinks that she will give up in two days time?” JB asked; the rest looking at each other and then JB himself, Mark, Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom raised their hands.

“I’m gonna take Jackson hyung’s side.” Youngjae said spontaneously.

“Very well...if she stays longer than two days, you guys win…and if she quits…you have to bare the punishment.” JB makes the deal.

“What will we get if we win?” Jackson asks.

“We will do whatever that you guys requested but only one request.”

“Call!” both Jackson and Youngjae agreed.

“Let’s go guys…” Chae Rin’s voice startles them and all of them turn to look her way.

“I told you…she’s just one ordinary girl.” JB whispered to Mark and both of them giggled.

“Ya! Let’s move it....”

----------------

They reached JYPE and Chae Rin followed them from behind. The building is rather big and a lot of things going on around and Chae Rin kind of lost in her own amusement with what she sees.

“Noona, you have to come quick…” Bambam grabs her hand and drags her along as the others already way ahead. Chae Rin froze for a second.

“Oh. Mianhe.” she told him and Bambam smiled. Without noticing, Mark steals a glance at both of them and he interferes.

“Ya…what are you two doing at the back?” Mark said as he turns to look at them and Chae Rin quickly snatched her hand away from Bambam.

“Hurry up guys.” Jinyoung urges while fasten up their steps towards the practice room.

“Hey guys…you’re finally here.” Wooyoung greets the boys as they entered the practice room. He tilted his head and look at Chae Ri with a big smile.

“Chae Rin-ah…” Wooyoung opened his arms as he greets Chae Rin. The seven of them looked at each other; feeling confused.

“Wooyoung oppa? Are you the one I’m supposed to meet?” Chae Rin seems confused as well.

“Nae…omo..look at you…you’re so pretty now. Do you miss me? Hey, come on give me a hug.” Wooyoung hugged Chae Rin and she blushed.

“Yeah, I missed you oppa..” Chae Rin said with her cheek getting all red.

“Come on guys, you have practice to do and Chae Rin, we have matters to discuss on; let’s have a seat on the other side.”

End of POV

 

-----------------  

“Well…where should I start? I can’t believe we can meet again like this after four years. How have you been?” Wooyoung oppa asked; paying all attention towards me.

“Everything’s going great…I moved back to Seoul two years ago and now graduated and working with Mrs.Kim. How has it been with oppa?” I asked him and he smiled.

“Well, everything’s doing great. The last time I remembered, you’re one tough cookie…but now…” Wooyoung oppa starts to giggle

“Oppa...everybody changed…and I managed to control my temper and my boyish act. You should be thankful for that.” I pouted and he pinched my cheek.

“Yaaa…I missed the mischievous Chae Rin who used to beat up boys in school…” Wooyoung oppa teased me.

“Oppa!!” I almost lose it when I realized that my voice was loud enough to make those boys paused and turn to look. I quickly covered my mouth, pretending nothing happened and they get back to practice. Wooyoung oppa didn’t stop giggling.

“Mianhe Cahe Rin-ya. So..I heard that you have to take the manager spot for a while?” Wooyoung oppa asked as he flips through a file in his hand.

“Actually…I’m just a babysitter…I have no idea what to do…I’m only an amateur designer and have no experience managing people or what…” I sighed and Wooyoung oppa smiled.

“Babysit those guys? I can’t even imagine that…Well I believe this is temporary...no need to worry, oppa will help you…” his eyes soften as he glanced my way.

 “Yugyeom’s mother wants me to take care of them while she’s away on business…” Wooyoung oppa nods to my words.

“I think you’re lucky because you get to live in the same house with a rookie boy group. Most girls dreamed to have your position right now.”

“Rookie group?” I asked...a little confused but still it’s already pretty obvious that they’re in training at JYPE.

“Don’t you know that they’re going to debut soon?” Wooyoung oppa frowned, but then he smiled, he flips open the file and show me their schedules and upcoming activities.

“Oh..my..uhm..I’m sorry I have no idea at all…I didn’t have much time to watch the TV so I wouldn’t know...is this really their schedule?”I looked at him and he laughed.

“Ya…a girl at your age supposed to be the one who’s updated with such thing…but hey, I’m not blaming you…well, you only have to make sure that they followed these schedule starting from today, only this part until this page…you can keep this file with you.”

“Whoa...that’s…a lot.” I sighed, “Oppa, you have to help me out with these guys…I’m kinda scared.” I told him and he patted on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry; I have my eyes on them for every single practice. I’ll make sure that they do their practice as it is. I’m on your side.”

“Thanks oppa.”

“Well, let me show you around the building…we can discuss some stuff while doing so.”

“Nae.”

 

------------

Author’s POV

“Okay, take 10!” their choreographer announced and all of them sat in a circle on the floor taking breaks.

“Ya...Wooyoung hyung know that girl?” Mark asked JB whilst sipping on his drinking water.

“Seems like they’ve known each other way back.” JB guessed.

“Hm…maybe we can ask Wooyoung oppa about Chae Rin noona?” Youngjae suggest.

“We didn’t know much about her…we need to find out.” Jackson adds in.

“Ya,ya…Imo must’ve keep her personal details right? Can’t we ask Suzy for it? Yugyeom-ah...you can ask her for it right?” Jinyoung came up with a brilliant idea.

“Jinyoung-ah~~” JB and Mark hugged him, joined in by Jackson, Bambam and later Youngjae.

“Why can’t we think of that at the first place? Your idea is just brilliant!” JB scratched the back of his head.

“You’re right. Imo must’ve kept her personal details and her CV. Yugyeom-ah...you should make a call to Suzy ask her for it…” Mark ordered.

“Now hyung?” Yugyeom seems uneasy.

“Yeah now.” Jinyoung adds.

“But what if Suzy noona asked why we want it?”

“Just tell her that Chae Rin noona asked you to ask for it or just make up something about it…by the way she trusted you.” JB suggested.

“Well, if hyung insists…I have no choice.”

End of POV

 

--------------

After their practice ended, Wooyoung oppa took us for dinner at a private restaurant where we have a room just for us. I sat next to Wooyoung oppa and Mark sits right in front of me with Jinyoung and Jackson on each side. The food was ready and everybody enjoys themselves.

“Hyung, do you mind if I ask?” Jinyoung starts the conversation.

“What is it?” Wooyoung oppa asked.

“How did you and Chae Rin know each other?” Jinyoung turns to look at me with a smirk.

“Well, I met her at an art exhibition in LA where back then I was there studying for my interior design course. Turns out she have the same view on arts like mine and we shared a lot regarding arts matters. Chae Rin has helped me a lot in between that two years I was there after that and she’s more like a sister to me.”

“Oh...so it means that Chae Rin noona lived in LA too?” Bambam asked and I answered him.

“Yup...that was four years ago…”

“Ahh..Mark hyung also lived in LA, California…but I guess that you guys didn’t even know each other…” Jinyoung makes his assumption.

“I’ve never seen this person back in LA…” Mark joke it out whilst winking at me and all of them laughed.

“Neither do I” I rolled my eyes and turns to look at Wooyoung oppa.

“Well now that you know each other, I just hope that all of you will treat her nicely. No bullying allowed.” Wooyoung oppa warned them.

“We promised hyung…” Mark steals a glance at me. I sense something suspicious coming.

 

--------------

Author’s POV

That night they all gathered in Mark & Jackson’s room, in front of the laptop as they’re waiting for Suzy to upload Chae Rin’s personal data.

“Oh! It’s done…it’s done.” Jinyoung clicked the open button and Chae Rin’s profile loads up. All of them were in silence reading every detail. Mark’s eyes widened when he saw that Chae Rin went to the same high school as he is.

“She went to the same school as you are? How come you have never met her before?” JB asked Mark and he shook his head.

“I have no idea…she’s in the same batch as I am but I have never seen her before in that school.” Mark scrolls down and saw a message Suzy left.

“I know this has nothing to do with Chae Rin asking for her CV and I know the fact that you guys wanted to know more about her. Maybe you can check on her Instagram account here if you want some pictures. Please don’t let her know I gave this out to you guys.”

“Let’s check on her instagram…there must be a lot of pictures there.” Jackson suggested.

They checked on her account as Jackson was right…there were a few of her pictures back in LA. Back then, Chae Rin was a little boyish, with shorter hair, she wore t-shirts, caps and jeans in most pictures and she look a little bit vicious.

“Noooo way!!” Youngjae’s eyes widened. All of them making noises, they laughed in disbelieve of what they had seen.

“Omo..omo…look at that one!” JB can’t believe what he sees.

“Is this really her? Is that really Chae Rin noona?” Yugyeom take a closer look.

“Whoa…she really looks different…but still cute though.” Jackson giggled.

“Oh…oh…she’s in the school’s choir too…” Bambam pointed out.

“Are you sure you didn’t know her? Hey, Mark hyung!” Jinyoung nudge Mark’s arm because he didn’t reply.

“I need to get some water. I’ll be right back.” Mark stepped out of the room and as he closed the door, Chae Rin stepped out from her room at the exact same time. Their eyes met and both paused for a moment.

“Ya…tell your brothers to keep it down. I need my sleep too. It’s past midnight already. You guys are too loud.” Chae Rin told him.

“You have a mouth too, why don’t you tell them yourself?” Mark straight away walked towards the bathroom.

“Aishh this guy...really..uggh…” Chae Rin went straight to the door and knock on it loud. There was a moment of silence.

“Ya you guys! Keep it down a little bit will you?” she shouted from outside their door and the noise gets even louder.

“Are you kidding me? Urrrghhhh!!!” she went downstairs; heading towards the kitchen.

---------------

FLASHBACK

tumblr_mz57xfX9Ot1smon2co5_250.gif

Mark was late for his test and decided to skate down the hallway to cut short the distance to his class though skateboarding in the building is not allowed. Chae Rin was on her way to the art class carrying her canvas, she didn’t see Mark came storming down the hallway; Mark saw her but it was too late to give her the warning.

“Oh what the hell? Ya! Get out of the way!!” Mark shouted but there’s nothing he could do in that split second Chae Rin turns to look, Mark rammed into her and the two of them collided.

Mark landed flat, exactly on top of Chae Rin with his lips landed on her cheek and one hand on her . Out of the pain, Chae Rin noticed where Mark’s lips and hand were, and she screamed whilst pushing him aside. Still dizzy because she bumped her head on the floor, she tries to get up whilst rubbing the back of her head. Mark gets up and pretended like nothing happen, picks up his skateboard and throws his anger at Chae Rin.

“Ya! Are you deaf or what?” he said while fixing his hair and uniform.

“Excuse me?” Chae Rin look up at him.

“Oh..you can actually hear what I say? Why the hell you didn’t move aside when I warned you just now?” Mark bit his lips.

“Ya! You think this hallway belongs to your dad? You’re breaking the school’s rule by skateboarding in the building and you didn’t bother to say sorry after you rammed down on me like a bulldozer...what a jerk.” Chae Rin fired back.

“Because of you getting in my way, you make me missed one important test today and you’re going to pay for it.” Mark was about to make a move; Chae Rin noticed that her canvas was torn because of their collision.

“No…You broke my canvas!Ya! look at what you’ve done!” she picks it up to have a look and it’s torn halfway across the center.

“Pffttt…That’s not even my problem. That piece of crap you can buy it again later.” Mark said coldly.

“Not your problem? Ya...you’re the one who run into me and didn’t even care to say sorry…now you say this is not your problem? This piece of crap is expensive and I have to cut my lunch just to buy this. You’re so gonna get it.” Chae Rin warned him. Mark paused and turns to look at her raising one eyebrow.

“Do I look like I care? So what’re you going to do? Scream like a girl?” Mark purposely provoked her.

“I am a girl, you idiot.”

“Oh really? You are?”

“You…” Chae Rin stormed towards mark and grabbed the skateboard in his hand and violently smashed it to the wall with one full force swing. She broke the tail part off his skateboard.

“Ya! You crazy b…” Mark didn’t continue his words when he realized he had grabbed on Chae Rins collar.

“What? You’re going to punch me in the face? Go on…do it!” Chae Rin said and at the same time a teacher came out from the classroom where they’re at and Mark quickly let her go.

“Ya you punk! The two of you...what are you doing out here during class time and making a lot of noise and disturb my class?” It was their vice principal Mr.Choo. The two of them didn’t reply as they were scared of this teacher. Mark picks up his skateboard so as Chae Rin picking up her canvas, both vowed in respect to him.

“We’re sorry sir..” the both of them said at the same time.

“Ya, come here you..” Mr Choo dragged both of them by the ears and sent them down to the principal office.

End of flashback

“Yahh...that girl...she’s the one who get me into detention and messed with my grades.” Mark finally remembered.

End of POV

 

--------------

I went downstairs to get something to drink from the fridge when suddenly I felt like someone makes a presence but I didn’t hear any footsteps.

“Ya…you still owe me a skateboard.” Mark’s voice startled me as he was standing at the kitchen’s door leaning against it with folded arms.

“Excuse me?” I was a little e confused but try to ignore him.

“Yeah..I said you still owe me a skateboard.” He walks into the kitchen and lean against the counter.

“Ya, you scratched my car and still said that I owe you? Psshhh..” I turn to take a water bottle from the fridge an as I turn he was standing next to me. As I closed the fridge door he pushed my shoulder thus I’m leaning against the fridge door. He stared into my eyes.

“You don’t remember do you?” he smirked.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I was trying to get away from him but he blocked me with both hands on my side.

“What are you doing? Have you lost your freakin’ mind? Back off!” I pushed him aside and my heart raced like mad, it felt weird but I try to ignore it.

“Ya…I can’t believe that I will meet you again like this. How can I be stuck with a girl who breaks my skateboard and get me into detention and dropped my grades? Life is cruel.” Mark shook his head and in that exact moment I remembered him. He look totally different what I remember.

“Oh God! You’re that self-centered rich kid with cold heart that rammed into me in the hallway and broke my canvas? Ya..you still owe me an apologize.”

“Are you kidding me? You want me to apologize when it’s your fault?” he starts to laugh sarcastically.

“My fault? Ya..you wanna die?” I put down the water bottle and bit my lips...trying to hold my anger.

“What? You wanna punch me in the face? Do you dare to make a mark on my handsome face? Hmmm?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Omo? Psshhh..you really are one spoiled brat. Ya…what kind of selfish jerk are you trying to pull a fight with a girl?”

“Ya..you call yourself a girl? Hah..this is really funny…”

“Don’t you dare to underestimate me…you think you’re that good? Huh?”

“So..let’s see if you’re really a girl…” Mark moved closer towards me and I didn’t move but as he get’s closer, just about a step away, I try to take a step back but my back are already against the fridge door.

“Ya! What are you doing!” I try to push him away but he blocked me with his body, with one hand on my side and had his finger on my lips. I was shocked by his act and didn’t even move.

“Well..you really are a girl after all huh?” Mark stares into my eyes and just in a blink of an eye he kissed my cheek. Surprised by his action, I suddenly gain strength and pushed him off, and he was about to fall but managed to grab hold of the counter edge, while his other hand accidentally pushed the vase off the counter and fall down, shattered into pieces on the floor.

“Ya! Look at what you’ve done?” Mark streghtens himself to stand and take a look on the vase pieces on the floor. Because of that loud noise, all the others came storming down to the kitchen.

“Ya! You two! What is going on?” JB ask as he moved to Mark’s side.

“Ask her on what she did..” Mark smirked at me, making me feel like I’m going to give him a punch on his face that he’ll remember forever.

“What I did? Ya! You’re the one who started all this.” I told him and he laughed sarcastically.

“Chaer Rin ah..just admit it that you can’t resist me…” Mark raised an eyebrow and laughed.

“Augh..this punk..you!” I was about to stormed out on him when Yugyeom hugged me from the back, trying to stop me.

“Noona…calm down…” he said to my ears and tightened his embrace.

“What? Wanna have a fight? Let’s go outside…” Mark didn’t stop provoking.

“Ya! Let me go! I’m gonna kick your !! Urgghh!!!!” I try to let loose from Yugyeom but because of his size I can't do much. I was struggling and kicking the air like a mad person; JB and Jinyoung trying to stop Mark where Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae held me back.

“Come at me if you dare..” Mark said it again,

“Hyung…what has got into you? Noona, what's wrong?” Youngjae asked looking at Mark acting that way.

“I swear I’ll…” I didn’t get to finish my words when Jackson came out from nowhere and he hugged me from the front.

“Noona…let it go…just ignore him.” Yugyeom slowly release me and left me in Jackson’s embrace.

“This is too much…the two of you just acted like kids. I don’t know what’s going on between the two of you but all this wasn’t helping.”JB said and the two of us just remain silent.

“Noona…you’re okay now?” Jackson cupped my cheeks with his palm; trying to get me say a word but I didn’t, thus pull away his hand from my face and leave the scene.

 

-----------

Mark’s POV

*What the hell am I thinking just now?* I asked myself after what happened. I can’t believed that I’ve kissed her cheek and the moment my lips touches her soft cheek, I felt something funny inside and seeing her in Jackson’s embrace makes me feel rather jealous too.

“Hyung…are you okay?”  Jinyoung asked me but I didn’t reply.

“I’ll clean up the mess…” Yugyeom offers himself to do it.

“Let me help,” Bambam said to him. I head straight towards the living room and JB, Jinyoung, Jackson and Youngjae followed.

“I’m sorry guys…I wasn’t supposed to act that way.” I told them.

“Hyung…how can you get into a fight like that with Chae Rin noona?” Jackson asked and JB added,

“You guys are really weird…ya, is there something happens between you and Chae Rin that we didn’t know about?”

"Well it left me no choice but to share what actually happens with you guys.”

End of POV

------------------- 

What will happen next? How are they going to face each other later on? Do they both really going to be enemies??

 

Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to leave me your comments and tell me how this story has gone so far. Can't wait to hear from you my lovely readers....Have a nice day !