U Got Me

Listen To Me Carefully, I LIKE YOU

I was a little too emotional and got carried away by anger when I ignore them the whole day but I have the right to get angry, somehow. To break someone’s trust on you is one huge mistake and I feel like I’ve broken JYP sajangnim’s trust on me as well as Mrs.Kim trust that I could take care of the boys. This time they make it seems like I’m some kind of careless person that does her job thoughtlessly.

It makes me think again and again why did they do this? Are they trying to get rid  of me intentionally like last time so they can do as they wished when I’m not around? Or they did actually hate me? What is actually going on? These questions keep popping out in my head. I don’t think I can do this anymore.

“Noona…it’s me, Jackson…”

“Go away!”

“Noona…I’m sorry, there’s something I need to tell you. Can I please come in?”

“No!”

“Noona..please? At least please let me explain.”

“You’re not gonna give up do you?”

“Not until you hear what I’m going to say..”

“Oh well..the door is not locked.”

Jackson entered my room and carefully close the door behind him. He sat right next to me and I turn to look at him; he turn his gaze down to the floor.

“What do you wanna tell me..hmm?”

“Noona…I know you gonna hate me but I really am sorry because what happen last night was totally my mistake and my stupid idea.”

“Wait…your idea? What do you mean?”

“Ugh this is hard…I have to make things clear so you won’t be angry anymore.”

“Ya Jackson…just tell me what the hell is going on…”

“Noona, we’re sorry that we went out to play till we forget about the time. We’re just  having so much fun after hard days of training and stuff so we get carried away. The reason we didn’t tell you is that we’re afraid that you might not let us go out without you around.”

“Well it’s too late… you already did that.”

 “Yeah I know…noona, please don’t be mad at Mark hyung, he’s not guilty. Everything happens because of my stupid idea on celebration of winning our bet on you.”

“Wait…bet? What bet? You’re betting something on me?”

“Kinda.”

“Am I some kind of a joke? Last time you guys pull a stupid prank on me and now you put me up for a bet? What the heck is wrong with you guys?”

“No noona...it’s not like that…”

“Ugh..enough said, please leave…” I was about to stand up but Jackson held my arm and try to calm me down.

“Noona, noona, please…listen to what I have to say first.”

“I don’t have time for this...” I snatched my hand away from Jackson’s grip and fold my arms; turning to face the other side.

“It’s not a serious bet noona…the rest of the guys thought that you won’t stay any longer than 2 days with us, but you actually stayed for almost a week now and Youngjae and I won the bet because we bet that you’d stay longer…so I decide for us to just have a little fun playing on our own…and noona, we do want you to just stay here with us.”

“Why should I?”

“Noona I know you’re still angry…please…I feel really burdened with all of this…I’m sorry..I really am. I apologize on their behalf too..”

“Y’know, because all of you, your sajangnim thought that I couldn’t do my job properly and it seems that I have broken his trust on me and that’s hard for me to take. This whole thing makes me angry because of all of your doing reflects to me as if I’m some sort of loser doing lousy job.” I sighed hard hearing everything that Jackson confessed.

“Noona…I regret everything that happened to you… I really am sorry…”

“Anything else?”

“And uhm…I also came out with the plan asking Taehyung to take you out for dinner so you wouldn’t know our whereabouts and he agreed to help us…”

“Wait…what?  You ask him to ask me out so that I wouldn’t know where you guys went? Seriously? Oh great..this is just daebak!” I laughed sarcastically; there’s sudden rush of anger went through my body.

“I did that because I know both of you were close, so that you’d definitely will go out with him.”

“Okay that’s it. I heard enough. I am totally pissed off right now. You guys are driving me crazy. I don’t need to hear anymore nonsense.” I pushed Jackson to the door and I was shocked when I opened the door, the rest six members were there.

“What the..? You guys have been eaves dropping the whole time? Ugh!! This is too much! I’m so gonna kill all of you, especially you Jackson. Just..go away!!” I quickly pushed Jackson out and slammed the door before they get to say a word.

 

---------------

Authors POV

“Hyung..I’ve tried my best…but she seems angrier now…” Jackson seems a little down.

“Uh..this is getting more complicated…” Jinyoung sighed hard.

“Just let her cool  off..” Mark said thus left to his room and shut the door.

“Mark hyung seems upset as well…” Bambam patted on Jackson’s shoulder.

While they’re still in the hallway, Chae Rin came out dressed up nicely; seems  like she’s going out somewhere.

“Don’t even try to ask…” Chae Rin said coldly with a hateful stare as she closed her door and stormed downstairs. The boys just look at each other and later heard the front door being slammed closed.

“I have the feelings that she’s going to see Taehyung. I better let him know whats going on.” Jackson took out his phone and starts dialing Tehyung’s number.

“Yeah..he better be prepared or else wee never knew what noona would do.” JB agreed .

 

---------------------

“Sorry I made you come to see me here at this time..” Chae Rin told Taehyung as he sit next to her. They meet up at a private restaurant they used to hang out.

 “How are you noona? I missed you..” Taehyung smiled innocently looking at Chae Rin.

“I’m sorry to disturb your schedule..”

“Oh..no,no..we don’t have any schedule tonight…have you ordered anything yet?” Taehyung asked as he saw two sets of menu nicely laid down on the table.

“Nope. That’s why I ask you here..I’m hungry and upset at the same time…so I’m going to eat a lot for comfort.”

“Noona, are you okay? You seems a little disturbed…anything happened?” Taehyung became concerned as Chae Rin sounds like she’s hiding something from him.

“Taehyung-ah…can I ask you a question?”

“Ah..nae, sure. What is’t noona?” Taehyung came prepared as Jackson had inform him beforehand and he’s ready to accept whatever comes. In fact, he knows this noona too well and he's hoping that he could somehow fix the mess that Got7 boys have made.

“Is it true that Jackson asked you to take me out that day?” Chae Rin asked; focusing right into Taehyung's eyes.

“Uh, noona…” Taehyung paused for a moment; figuring how to properly put together his words.

“Did you go out with me just because Jackson asked you to so I can be distracted from from knowing their plan?”

Taehyung grabs Chae Rin hands and looked into her eyes; calmly he take a deep breath and explain to her. He knows by doing that way would somehow will lessen Chae Rin’s anger.

“Jackson did call me to take you out on a date because he knows that you wouldn’t say no to me and at the same time I also wanna go out with you. I took that chance so that we can spend some time together.” Taehyung smiled at her.

“Oh..so it is because Jackson ask you to…not because you sincerely wanted to…” Chae Rin snatched her hands away.

“Noona please don’t misunderstand. I really wanted to ask you out and happens that Jackson came with the idea so I took the chance. If it’s not for him you wouldn’t wanna go out with me as well right? You surely will find excuse if it’s me asking you personally but you wouldn’t refuse if other hyungs and Kookie came along.” Taehyung twist it up a little so that Chae Rin wouldn’t get any angrier.

“That’s not the case…you lied to me and help them to do things they aren’t supposed to which gets me into trouble and now I’m so ashamed to face their sajangnim and so pissed off and I don't even know how to go on with my life to deal with all those people and those seven brats and….”

Taehyung pulled Chae Rin towards him and hugged her. Chae Rin was in shock with what Taehyung did; she didn’t finished her sentence and later looked up at him with questions in her head but can't even say a word. Taehyung just smiled, tightening his embrace and later he kissed lightly on her forehead.

“Ya…What are you doing?”Chae Rin had gained back her senses and she’s still confused but she knows that she was supposed to be angry and she had forgotten to do so when Taehyung hold her like that.

“Noona…calm down. I know you’re upset and angry at the same time and talking all those stuff at this point will make you angrier and you better stop or else you might lose all your senses. I admit I was wrong, I am sorry. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me noona.” Taehyung told her while she’s still in his warm embrace.

“I just don’t know how to face the coming days…everything was too hard for me now. Why did they do this to me? Did I do something wrong? Am not worth of a presence? Am I that bad?” tears slowly falls down her cheeks.

“No, no you’re not. You’re the nicest person I ever know. I just wan’t you to know that I really feel bad for what you've gone through. I’m wrong and I made you face through all that hurtful situations. I just hope that you’ll forgive me. I just don’t want you to have any resentment towards me. I’m sorry. I really am. Forgive me noona, please?” Taehyung apologize once again and Chae Rin starts sobbing. Somehow that is something that she hoped came from those seven boys but she still can’t forgive them that easily.

“Noona…shhhh…please don’t cry like this…uh…gosh..I…” Taehyung seems nervous and he’s checking around if others in the restaurant notices that Chae Rin is crying in his arm. Teahyung still try to comfort her, his started to blush when a worker in the restaurant noticed them.

“I feel like a stupid fool…it’s all because of Mrs.Kim, and if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t wanna do all this anymore.” Chae Rin mumbles on Taehyung’s chest.

“Noona, look here. Please don’t cry okay. I’m always here for you if you need me.” Taehyung cupped her cheeks and swiped her tears with both his thumbs. Her lashes are soaked with tears and she really cry her heart out.

“I’m sorry, I feel stupid for crying like this.” Chae Rin wiped her tears with the sleeves of her sweater. Taehyung assisted her with some tissues placed on the table. Noticing Taehyung blushing badly, she starts to giggle.

“Oh, wae noona?” Taehyung seems confused by her sudden giggle.

“Nothing..” Chae Rin calmed herself; somewhat feel relief that she cried.

"Ya noonaa…sometimes you make me feel like you have a bipolar personality…”

“Maybe I do…I just don’t know.”

“Noona…I’m hungry.”

“Ah..nae..mee too. Let’s order some meat…”

“So noona…we’re good?”

“Hm..seems like it. By the way…thank you…”

“Anything for you noona.”

 

----------------

“Hyung…you’re not asleep yet?” Jackson asked as he went in to check on Mark who has been in his room since Chae Rin left.

“Nope.” Mark answered short; sliding on his phone screen.

“We’re all hungry, let’s go out and  have some food.”

“I’m not hungry…”

“Oh come on hyung…Wooyoung hyung called to meet at The Mins’ and have dinner with him.”Jackson persuades him.

“Uh..oh well. Seems like I can’t say no huh?” Mark  get himself to sit.

“Hyung, if you’re not eating then we’re not going to eat as well.”

“Okay, okay.”

“Hyung, I know you’re worried about noona, we all do. Let’s talk to Wooyoung hyung about this…” Jackson suggested.

“I don’t think that he’d forgive us as well.”

“But we can try hyung. I really want us to be normal like before. It really kills me when noona becomes like this.”

“I know.”

“Come on hyung, let’s hope for something good to happen. I believe Wooyuong hyung will help us this time.”

 

------------------------------- 

Taehyung walks Chae Rin home after having dinner and a long talk with her. The boys had reached home before they do but Mark and Jinyoung decide to stop by the grocery store to get some snack. They didn’t bumped into each other because they were on the different side of the road and Mark and Jinyoung reach home first.

As Mark were about to close the door, he saw Chae Rin and Taehyung walk hand in hand towards the front porch. Quickly he closed the door and dragged Jinyoung into the kitchen. The others were upstairs, probably in the game room.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jinyoung seems surprised by Mark’s action dragging him into the dark kitchen.

“Come here..” Mark drags him to the window.

“We should turn the lights on, it’s dark in here.” Jinyoung was about to move but Mark stopped him.

“No.” Mark directed Jinyoung’s head to look at Taehyung and Chae Rin as they can clearly see the two from the kitchen’s window.

“Hyung..we’re stalking on them?”

“Shhh…just look at what they’re up to…” Mark eagerly wants to know what happen and Jinyoung just followed him.

 

----------------------

“Thank you for dinner…I’m the one who supposed to pay because I ask you out..” Cha Rin told Taehyung and he just smiled sweetly.

“It’s okay noona. You actually really scared me for the first time I saw you cry right infront of me…” Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t blame you though and I’m sorry for being a crying mess in front of you. Ahh… this is totally embarrassing.” Chae Rin face palm herself with both hands and Taehyung gently grasp her hands and pull away from her face.

“I’d do the same if I were you. Thanks noona for believing in me.” Tahyung smiled, still holding her hands.

“You better get going…it’s getting cold out here.” she told him because she’s afraid he’d catch a cold for being outside for too long.

“Are you asking me to leave now?” Taehyung frown and pouted.

“Ya…I’m just worried you’ll get sick walking home late night like this…” Chae Rin told him and he giggled.

“Arasso…Noona, will we meet again afterwards?”

“If it’s meant for, then I believe we will meet again soon…”

“I will miss you then…”

Chae Rin gives Taehyung a hug; Mark saw  them and his eyes widened. Jinyoung turn to look at Mark but he was too focused towards Chae Rin and Taehyung hugging.

“Noona, I just want you to know that I will always come to your rescue..whenever, wherever you need me, I’ll be there for you…” Taehyung whispers to Chae Rin ears as they’re still hugging and Chae Rin breaks the hug looking at him and she smiled and without any warning he slips his hand behind her neck and drags her face closer towards him. Chae Rin didn’t get to say or do anything as Taehyung’s lips caught hers fully in just split seconds and Chae Rin froze to Taehyung sudden action and he started kissing her.

Knowing that it wasn’t supposed to happened, Chae Rin breaks the kiss and her eyes widened staring at Taehyung. He was a little surprisedwhen Chae Rin pushed him away; and a sudden guilt hit him right in the face for doing such thing. Before he even get to say a word, Chae Rin quickly walk away to get inside and close the door.

Mark and Jinyoung saw what happened and Jinyoung didn’t dare to say anything. They heard Chae Rin stormed up the stairs with heavy footsteps and later Mark the lights. He sat at the counter staring down the table, like someone who had just lose a million dollar bet.

“Hyung…are you okay?” Jinyoung looked at Mark blank expression, probably the image of Taehyung kissing Chae Rin keeps repeating in his head.

“I better go to sleep now. Good night.” He told Jinyoung and left him alone in the kitchen.

“Aisshhh…this is bad...” Jinyoung sigh.

End  of POV

 

-----------------------

“Ya! What the hell is wrong with you kids? Your debut stage is less than a month and you’re not even up to the level. What seems to be the problem? Get yourself together, please!” Namyoung oppa rub his forehead as he asked those guys; he seems to be disappointed because they didn’t perform their best.

I was taken aback by the tense environment and the seven of them turn to look at me when Wooyoung oppa and I stepped into the practice room. Mark looked at me but I turn to look somewhere else and followed Wooyoung oppa to the discussion room just in the corner of the practice room. Namyoung oppa then followed us.

“Hyung, how are they doing?” Wooyoung oppa asked Namyoung oppa who turned his focus to me.

“Ah..I don’t know what’s wrong with these boys in the past few days. Chae Rin-ah, is there anything you wanna tell me?”Namyoung oppa raised an eyebrow; his serious expression really gives me chills.

“No…” I just shook my head.

“Well please help me talk to them since you guys stays together. I need full cooperation from you and I need more than a hundred percent of commitment from these guys…” Namyoung oppa told me and I just nod. Wooyoung oppa patted him on his shoulder and assured him that he will help.

“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll do the talk later…” Wooyoung oppa suggested.

“Very well,  I need to get them really practice now.” Namyoung oppa left.

“I don’t think I can do it anymore oppa…” I sighed hard staring at the them; we can clearly see those boys practicing on their routine on the other side through the connected glass window.

“Ya…Jung Chae Rin…you’re not this kind of person that gives up so easily. How can you be so demotivated like this? Get yourself together…” Wooyoung oppa frowned while analyzing my facial expression.

“I feel like I’ve broken JYP sajangnim’s trust on me as well as Mrs.Kim trust that I could take care of the boys. This time they make it seems like I’m some kind of careless person that does her job thoughtlessly.” I turn to look at Wooyoung oppa; he calmly smiled, turn his view towards those boys and back at me.

“Chae Rin ah…our sajangnim will never thought that way. I have already talked about this with him and the boys…and they admit that it was their fault and had receive their punishment from JYP sajangnim himself. Don’t feel too bad about it…just let it go okay? Let it go…let it go~” Wooyoung starts to song the line of frozen song and he makes me smile.

“Huhm…I don’t know…I’m just upset and angry at the same time…it feels like I wanna punch them in their faces.”

“Wait…have you started to like them personally? I mean, you wouldn’t be so angry if you just put it as a work base matter, but this has already involved with heart and feelings. Am I right?” Wooyoung oppa raised one eyebrow at with a smirk on his lips.

“Oppa…what are you talking about?”

“Chae Rin-ah…I know you well enough. You wouldn’t be sulking or get angry to those who has nothing to do with you. You’d only become like this when it’s someone that you’re fond of and I can tell that you’ve already liked those boys, right? Or…maybe you’ve started to like someone in particular? That’s why you’re so angry.”

“OPPA!”

“Yaaaaah…your cheeks are all red right now..hahaha…you can’t lie to me.” Wooyoung oppa giggled.

“Ah…I don’t wanna talk about this anymore…I shouldn’t have told you anything.”

“Oh come on Chae Rin…”

“Hyung! We need help!” JB suddenly appeared at the door with a worried face.

“JB, whats wrong?” Wooyoung oppa stood up to have a look over at those boys. All of them gathered in a circle.

“Mark hyung slipped and fall down as he’s practicing his tricking part, and think he badly sprained his ankle.” JB explained as he try to catch his breath and Wooyoung oppa rushed towards the crowd. I followed him as well to see what happened.

“Arrrrgghhhh…” Mark groaned as Wooyoung hyung try to have a look on his ankle.

“Where’s Namyoung hyung?” Wooyoung oppa asked them.

“He’s on the phone just now and ask us to keep practicing…” JB answered.

“This is bad..we need to get him to the hospital right now…” Wooyoung oppa suggested and at the same time Namyoung oppa came back in.

“What happened?” he seems to panic a little.

“I think he sprained his ankle. I’ll take him to the hospital, Chae Rin help me get the car…” Wooyoung oppa gives me his car keys and without much thinking I rushed to the elevator.

“Oh God…I hope he’s okay…”

 

---------------------

Mark’s POV

“Lucky you that there’s no sign of broken or fractured bones...you’ll be good in less than a week with this casts on. No practicing, no dancing or anything that requires you to use your feet. You need to have a good rest and you’ll recover in no time.” It was a relief when the doctor told me it was not severe but the pain is really killing me.

“But it is better if he stays in the hospital for full recovery, right doctor?” Wooyoung hyung asked and the doctor smiled, nodding to his words.

“It is better that way so that he will get complete rest and recover even faster. But I suggest there should be someone who can take care of him if in case he needs anything or if anything happens.” The doctor explains.

“But hyung..” I was about to tell them my concern about our debut stage preparation but then Wooyooung hyung cut me off.

“Don’t worry doctor, there’s someone who can take a good care of him.”

“Good, so I will admit you to a ward room.”

“Make it the VIP ward.”

“Very well. I will have the nurse to take him to the ward.”

“Thank you doctor…can I have a talk with him for a while?”

“Sure.” The doctor left us in the room and Wooyoung hyung turn to face me.

“Hyung..it’s not that serious, but why do I have to stay in the hospital?” I ask him out of curiosity.

“Mark, listen. Chae Rin hasn’t been talking to you guys for almost three days now and you don’t want that to be any longer right?”

“Yeah, I feel terrible…so does the rest.”

“So take this opportunity to make it up to her. When she has to take care of you there’s a possibility that she might have to just forgive you or so and that’s the only way that you guys can fix things up.”

“But hyung…will she take care of me? I’m afraid she won’t..”

“Trust me, I know her well and this will work. Just play your part, pretend that you need intensive care and don’t let her know that you’re actually okay. I believe she’ll forgive you soon enough. “

“Ah hyung…this seems hard. I don’t know if I can pull it off that well.” The image of Chae Rin being kissed by Taehyung last night flashed before my eyes, making it harder for me to pretend like I didn’t witness anything and not to get angry when she’s around.

“I will let the others know too so it won’t be that awkward and I’ll talk to her too.”

“Hyung…why did you do this? I mean plan on everything?”

“Chae Rin is like my sister, and you guys are more than little brothers to me. I just want you guys to be close to each other and not to fight or misunderstand. I just want all of you to keep a good friendship. That’s what JYP is all about; family.”

“I’m just scared that she won’t forgive us.”

“Trust me, she will…because I know that she likes you.”

“Hyung~”

“Don’t you like her too?”

“I..uh…”

“I’m going to talk to her now. I will see you in your ward room later.” Wooyoung hyung left.

“Chae Rin likes me? No, it can’t be…”

End of POV

 

--------------------

“Oppa, how is he? Is he okay? Was it bad? Did he broke his leg? What did the doctor said?” I stormed out question as soon as Wooyoung hyung sits next to me at the waiting area.

“Chae Rin-ah..calm down. He’s doing fine, and now he’s admitted to a ward room.”

“A ward room? That doesn’t sound okay…”

“From now on I would like to ask you to help me take care of him…because he can’t move much, that’s what the doctor told me.”

“What? I have to take care of him here? Then how about the others?”

“I will help you take care of that.”

“But oppa…”

“No more buts. It’s final and it’s your job now.” Wooyoung oppa starts to act serious.

 “Oppa~You can’t just leave me taking care of him alone…he’s not himself most of the time…” I tug on oppa’s shirt, begging him to just forget the idea.

“Chae Rin-ah..why don’t you just forgive him and  the others? You can’t stay mad at them in Mark’s condition like this…”

“I don’t know oppa…I just need more time.”

“Well I can’t force you to forgive them straight away…but please consider on that.”

“Oppa..do I still have to take care of him?”

“Yes..every day… in fact you just have to move in to his ward because he needs intensive care.”

“What? Oppa that’s just nonsense… I…”

“No more excuse young lady. I will check up with the doctor on his ward room number and after that we can have a look on him.” Wooyoung oppa left and heads towards the doctor’s office.

I just nod and probably had given up in life knowing that I’m stuck with Mark. This is bad. Now I have to take care of him and just forget about everything?

 

This is gonna be so hard and painful. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

How will it turn out when Chae Rin have to take care of Mark?

 

Dear lovely readers and subscribers..sorry for the long wait..hope you enjoy this chapter and please do leave me some comments..have a nice day!