Chapter IX

The Girl That Never Lived

Chapter 9 : Lost and Found

 I found this to be exciting. Jin didn't have a car and this was an amazing experience. The window was open, which gave me a chance to stick my hand out like how I imagined people to do so. The man driving the car began to slow down and drove into the parking lot of a house. It was bigger than Jin's apartment! The man went to the outside of my door and opened it, taking my hand to help me get out of the car. "What is this place," I questioned the man. "This is where the party's at." I tilted my head and decided to follow him anyway.

We walked into the house I immediately covered my ears and looked around confusingly. "I-I don't like it here," I screamed loud enough for the man to hear. "It's okay! I'll bring us somewhere quiet." He took my hand and led me out to the back patio of the house and sat us down at a pair of chairs. I uncovered my ears and looked at the man in fear. "Why did you bring me here? Bring me back to Jin." I slowly felt uncomfortable with this man and wish I hadn't let my curiosity take over my actions. As I looked at the man, his face had reminded me someone. I looked even closer as he smiled at me. "Why're you staring?" He had replied without answering my question, which made me even more scared. "Nothing. You just remind me of someone." I gulped and fisted my hands in my lap nervously. "Could it be my twin brother?" He smirked and scooted his chair beside me. "Jin's my twin brother, if you hadn't noticed." Twin? What's a twin? I blinked and shrugged, acting as if I knew everything he was talking about. "So, you're Jin's cousin? Well, that would only mean that you're my cousin as well. But I don't recall meeting you, ever. Not even as a child. Who are you?" He leaned his face towards mine, which made me even more nervous than I really was. I couldn't say anything to him or else he could make it into something bad. Judging by Jin's Brother's house, he seemed to be the wealthy one while Jin was the poor one. It was ... odd. "Could you at least tell me your name?" I ditched the question and decided to ask him a few questions. "The name's Hyosang. I'm obviously the much more handsome and rich twin." He smiled widely at me. It made me cringe. Though they looked alike, they had completely different smiles. When Jin smiled, I smiled. When Hyosang smiled, I felt like I was being trapped. 

"You can't just kidnap women like that off the streets, Hyosang." I looked up from the back patio door and immediately stood up, running to Jin's side. "Don't you think you showed up a little too early, Hyung? I didn't even give her a drink yet." Jin scoffed and took my hand from behind. "Don't let this happen again and I won't have to do things I don't want to do. Just mind your own business." "Well I can't help it if she's hot." I took a few long breaths; I could feel the anger in Jin's hand. Softly, I pulled his hand back and silently begged him to just take us back to his apartment. Slowly, he turned his back to his brother and led us to his bike. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He hopped onto his bike and waited for me to be seated. I held onto his shoulders tightly as we pedaled away from all the rich cars and huge houses. I didn't say a word to him until we returned to his apartment.

We walked inside and had a long discussion on the couch. "When someone comes up to you and tries to get you to go somewhere, don't just go with them. Don't talk to strangers. Strangers are people you don't know. Got it?" I nodded obediently and fiddled with my fingers. Jin took his hand and brushed it through his hair tiredly. "I have no idea what I'm going to do with this project..." I felt his eyes move over to me, immediately feeling myself tense up. I looked up at him as my eyes met with his. "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking. I hope you don't have anywhere to be for the next couple days cause... Finding where you came from is going to take longer than I thought. And this project is really biting me in the ." "No worries..." I wonder how long he'll let me stay.. Considering I don't really have a home to run to anymore and I don't even know where I'd start if Jin decided to kick me out. I blew my bangs and continued to play with my fingers. 

The creaking of the couch caught my attention as I raised my head from looking down at my hands and watched Jin approach me. "I feel like... you could use something." I tilted my head confusingly. "Like.. what?" He took a deep breath and sat beside me. "Considering that you're mentally 4 years old and you seem to have no education or knowledge what so ever, I guess I could use you as a source of procrastination." I had no idea what he was going with this, but I decided to go along with it. "I'm taking you shopping." He took my hand and pulled me up, leading me back outside with his bike. "W-Wait! What're we ... shopping for?" His hands gripped the handles of his bike as he turned around to look at me with a mysterious smile. "Books. Lots and lots of books." 


9th Chapter! :D

What'd ya thiiiink? :D Let me know in the comments! 

Sorry for the short and lame chapter update! D: Let's just say this is when things really start to begin. *cough cough*

Read on or NAH?

Upvote, Share and SUBSCRIBE. 

PikaChugaChu3 is signing off! ^^

P.S. Sorry for not updating lately. D: I will be updating more often!