Chapter V

The Girl That Never Lived

Chapter 5 : This "heaven" I'm living in

Ring ring! Ring ring! My eyes slowly opened, being revealed to the bright sun peering from behind the curtains. My arm immediately shot out from under the blanket and slammed against the alarm on the night stand beside my bed. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning tiredly. 7:30 in the flippin morning. Class was going to start at 8:25 so I had to get a move on! Quickly, I rushed to the small bathroom of my apartment and jumped into the shower. While in the shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my cleanser and, ofcourse, shampooed my hair and body. Showers usually took me 15 minutes so it was no biggie. I dried myself from head to toe and changed into something that spoke "casual but inviting" and cooked up some breakfast. I had exactly 20 minutes to eat this toast and bowl of cereal and bike 2 miles to the universtiy. Man, why couldn't I afford a car. Working 3 part time jobs are still a pain just to pay my tuiton and rent. I shook the thought of money away and ate the last pieces of my toast and dumped my bowl in the sink. I threw my backpack on and steered my bike down the hall, out the door. Here's to 2 miles in 15 minutes. 

5 minutes to get to the 3rd floor on the left wing! Why was Seoul Institute of the Arts such a big campus?! I took the elevator, repeatedly tapping my foot while looking up at the numbers move from 1 to 3. Immediately,  I ran out and literally slid myself into my first class before the bell rang! All the students that were already seated turned from their seats and stared at me before bursting out in laughter. "Yah! Kim Seok Jin! Why're you always almost late for class everyday? Get a damn car!" Everyday. Everyday I got this bull. Buuuut, it was worth it; being able to even get into this school. 

I dragged myself off the ground and tugged my bag to an open seat, taking my camera out from its case. Thank god it was still together and not broken. This baby costed a fortune! Though I wasn't the richest person in this class, I had the best quality taking camera. 

The professor of the class walked into class with a bunch of papers and pictures in his arms; he set them down on his desk that was never neat and picked up the white chalk off the edge of the black board. My eyes traced his hands as he wrote "PHOTOGRAPHY" in big, white letters across the top. "You kids have been in my class as freshmans for the past 3 months now. But I have never asked you what photography meant to you. So, what does photography mean to you? And selfies don't count. Yeah, it's photography, but not the kind you want to use while studying in an university." A few giggles came from the students. "900 word essay on what photography means to you. And since this is a photography class I expect pictures! Class dissmissed." 

I remained in my seat while everyone shuffled in their seat, getting their bags and exiting out of the room. The professor raised a brow at me, approaching me. "Is there something you wanted to ask me?" I looked up at him and shook my head. "Nahh. I was just trying to figure out how I was going to do this project." I smiled, getting up from my seat and followed the people out the door. 

While everyone was hopping into their cars I grabbed the handles of my bike and sat on the seat, using my feet to roll myself off the bike rack area. I was pretty sure I was the only one there without a car. But oh well. Once I got to the sidewalk, I decided to take a nice bike ride around the park. 

Not saying that I wanted a girlfriend, but I always seemed to scope out for females that caught my eyes. I'd see a few, daily, but I never seemed to go ahead to talk to them. They just... didn't look like someone who would be interested in me. I chuckled to myself while moving the pedals of the bike in a rhythmic way, swerving around corners and going on and off of trails. Something, though, had caught my eyes while strolling on my bike. A hobo... laying on an open bench. This was actually my first time seeing a hobo at this park. Or just a homeless person in general. Something was telling me to be a good man and maybe help out this person. 

I parked my bike beside the bench and bended over, eyeing the person from head to toe. I realized this person was a woman, not a man. Her hair was brown and looked nice and soft, her skin slightly rough and extremely pale, her knee was covered in dry blood, her foot still bleeding a ton and the clothes she wore looked as if she came from a hospital. It was kind of odd. I gently shook her by the shoulder. "Miss? ... Miss?" No response... What if she was dead?! I quickly took two fingers and checked for a pulse. Yeap, she was still alive. Thank god! Quickly, I felt cheek with the two fingers I had used to check for a pulse. She was ice cold! Could she have gotten hypothermia?! Oh no no no. This was NOT good! I don't have enough money to pay for a homeless person's medical bill! Instead, I lunged her on my back and caught a city bus, attaching my bike onto the front of the bus. It was weird at first since I was literally holding her in my arms like a princess with my jacket over her like a blanket in public, but I had no choice. 

Once we got to the street of the apartments I lived in I brought her inside and got my bike off the bus before it left for another stop. I parked my bike in the basement parking lot where my "car's" suppose to be, but instead I replace it with my bike. I quickly ran up the stairs to my apartment room and opened it, locking it behind me. I could not believe I allowed a stranger-hobo-person into my apartment! She looked harmless but what did I know? I layed her on my bed, throwing layers and layers of blankets over her with an assisting heater beside her. Don't judge me- I noticed she had no extreme stench. She actually smelt kind of nice... like rose petals or something. Which made me wonder even more... Could she have maybe escaped from a nut house?! So many thoughts ran through my mind, I'd only wish she woke up. 


Fifth Chapter! :D

What'd ya thiiiink? :D Let me know in the comments! 

Read on or NAH?

Upvote, Share and SUBSCRIBE. 

PikaChugaChu3 is signing off! ^^

P.S. Just to let you guys know, when Jin's talking, I will be using this font

---> Jin (Idk if you guys can tell the difference lolol) But for the other "girl"(Can't say her name yet! ... though her name's in the bio-) will look like this ---> Girl

Make sense? c: