Chapter III

The Girl That Never Lived

Chapter 3 : Here we go

I groaned in pain, clutching my stomach. It always ached around this time; I counted. Every 20-30 days I bled. I didn't know why... Maybe I wasn't from this planet? Nurse Chohee opened my door and directed me to the bathing room for my bath, but instead, had me take a shower because of all the blood, of course. She stood on a stool, shampooing my hair under the shower faucet. I watched as she struggled to get all of my hair since she was shorter than me, even while standing on a stool. I cleared my throat and mumbled. "I... I think I can do this myself." She smiled a small smile, rinsing her hands under the faucet and let me scrub it on my own. With my own hands, I felt the shampoo in my hair, scrubbing it all around my hair, making sure to get every part of it. I remembered to close my eyes to prevent the shampoo from getting into my eyes and rinsed it out of my hair until I felt no more shampoo. I quite proud of myself; Nurse Chohee had always done everything for me. 

Since I had done the shampooing by myself, Nurse Chohee insisted I wash my body as well, which also was a success. Nurse Chohee handed me a towel and dried me off with another, dressing me in a clean pair of clothes. After I had put my clothes on, she put some kind of padding or something over my under garments. I think that's what prevented the blood from leaking; it was like wearing a diaper all over again. 

She then sent me back to my room. On my way walk, I decided to open my eyes once more. I noticed on the walls there were boxes that were cut into the walls... I couldn't quite figure out what it was, but I knew it wasn't a part of the wall and light was coming into the hallway from the help of "that." I quickly shut my eyes when we reached my room. I also noticed when she opened my door that the only door in that hallway was mine... It was kinda weird. 

Once she left, I quickly dug into my pants, tossing the padding into a huge hole in the wall. It was there ever since I could remember as a child. Once I felt the blood starting to slide down my legs, I quickly reached for the padding, using it to wipe around the blood to make it look as if it leaked or whatever it took to get me back in that bath room. When she came in with my breakfast, she nearly dropped the tray at the sight of me. "Omo! What happened?" She set the tray back on her cart and ran to my side. "Did the blood leak?" I whimpered to make the situation more serious than it actually was. She made me close my eyes, again, and led me to the bathroom. "We'll have to give you another shower. Why don't you get started and I'll come back with a clean pair of clothes?" I nodded innocently and stepped into the shower, turning it on. I washed all the blood off my legs and hands, reaching for a towel that was hanging against the wall. I then wrapped myself and made my way to the door. Slowly, I turned  it. I'd watch Nurse Chohee do it 3 times a day and finally... I had done it myself. 

I slowly stepped out of the bathing room, feeling the cold floors hit my feet. Slowly, I walked in whatever direction my heart was telling me to go. I noticed that if I walked too fast or took the wrong steps I would instantly slip! It was horried. I made my way down the hallway to my room, a.k.a where I saw the oddly looking walls. Once I saw them, they almost became familar. I pressed my hand against them and felt a slight coldness from it. Water drops covered the odd wall; it almost looked like how my empty cupped looked after I drank all the water. I looked inside of the wall, looking down. It was a weird sight... down below I saw these... things coming out of the grounds and floors outside. I couldn't quite figure out what they were. 

I heard footsteps make their way down the hall, first thing that shot into my head was run. I knew it was Nurse Chohee and she would catch me. I didn't know where to go or where to hide. How did you even "hide?" All of this was confusing. I ran as fast as I could, turning corner to corner. My heart was racing with adrenaline. What happened if someone found me? I just... wanted to close my eyes and let my heart find its way out. 

Suddenly, I stopped. My eyes widened and I felt like melting. Nurse Chohee turned around and gasped. "What are you doing out here?! I was looking all over for you!" She grabbed my arm, a sharp pain hitting it, and dragged me back to the bathing room. "You're lucky you got caught by me. If it was anything else, you and I could've gotten killed." She threw my clean pair of clothes on the chair beside the tub. "... When did you first open your eyes?" I gulped and refused to speak. I felt like bursting. She softly layed her hand on my shoulder, looking deep into my eyes. I softened up, looking away from her. "... yesterday." She sighed and rubbed my back. "I... would like to help you get out. But... it's out of my ability. I just can't." Without a reply, she dressed me up and put an extra padding on my under garments and brought me back to my room. "Eat your breakfast and don't let this happen again." 


 

Third Chapter! :D

What'd ya thiiiink? :D Let me know in the comments! 

Read on or NAH?

Upvote, Share and SUBSCRIBE. 

PikaChugaChu3 is signing off! ^^

P.S. The person I had requested for a poster is actually taking a really long time. Does anyone know any reliable shops or is there anyone that would be willing to submit a poster for me to see?