These Feelings

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he heard the footsteps going further and further away, the slumps in his throat grew more and more until he couldn't handle it anymore. The streams that cascaded down his face caused him to grow even more disturbed and bothered imagining himself in the future continuing to feel this intense pain. He didn't want this for himself and he knew that crying over it wouldn't make things better.

What should I do? 

He stared at the ceiling, reciting his parts of the group's songs in quiet mutters. He loved memorizing his lines, appreciation enveloping his every cell when he thought back to their trainee days when he'd wonder if he'd ever successfully debut or not. He remembered the sweaty dance practices that he had to continue after the other members had finished because he wasn't particularly as good as the rest at dancing or keeping his moves coordinated. He remembered the language lessons he was taking and how far he'd come to loving the foreign culture so much. He smiled to himself, happy with the changes and opportunities that presented themselves before him. Not once did he regret going through this path and he wasn't about to let this heartbreak change anything. He still loved the other, but he didn't want these intense feelings to affect him as badly as they were so he decided to distract himself.

He put on a sweatshirt, grabbed his keys and phone, put on a cap with his hood placed over, made sure to grab a mask to cover his face, and walked out of the dorm with a quiet click of the door not putting his shoes on until he was outside  in the efforts of not waking the others up. Nichkhun always hated to make others worry so he remember to at least text his manager-hyung where he would be and what he'd be up to.

He made his way out of the dorm building walking toward the company, setting his mind to a night of practice and training.

 

Wooyoung enjoyed his shower. He was able to clear his mind and felt refreshed, in fact, he felt so good he didn't think he could fall asleep for the rest of the night. He walked down the hall in quick steps hoping to catch Nichkhun before he went to bed so they'd be able to talk some, he was also hoping to relieve some of his curiosities.

He opened the door and quietly stepped into the room, expecting his hyung beginning to barely be falling asleep. He closed the door and his bedside lamp expecting to see his hyung only to see an empty disheveled bed. He looked to the side of Khun's bed and noticed his phone and keys weren't in their usual place. 

Did Khun go out? Where would he go at this time, I mean there aren't many places he could g- wait maybe he went to see Victoria. No, it's too late for that.

Disappointed, he slumped in his bed and closed his eyes trying to drift into dreamland. 

Sweat, lots of it. He could feel it, glistening all over his body. Nichkhun's been in the practice room for hours now, concentrating on his moves, trying to perfect them to the best of his abilities. He hadn't noticed that he's been working himself to the brink in only one night until he felt a cramp in his lower leg.

Damn! 

Though he preferred this pain over what he had felt before, he knew he was screwed if he couldn't practice with the members when he needed to by getting injured carelessly. He he ruffled through his few things and grabbed his phone taking notice of the time. 

Wow, it's already 6. Hmm, maybe this may do me some good.

Of course Nichkhun didn't enjoy the pain that enveloped him but he thought good of his way of escaping the said pain.

The boys' manager woke up, checking his phone as soon as he woke up as usual. It surprised him to find out that Nichkhun hadn't been home the night before, but thought that the extra practice couldn't hurt and figured that the boy probably would've slept at the company. He'd also received another from his boss, notifying him that their scheduled has been moved to another day so they should just practice for the day.

Said manager didn't live in the same dorm as the boys, the company had thought that the boys were old enough to be able to take care of themselves. But they also knew that they could get crazy if left alone for too long. He was provided with a smaller room down the hall of 2PM's to be able to keep an eye on the boys while providing them with some privacy. Stepping out of his room and out into the hall, he made his way into their dorm and through every other room in the dorm waking all the members up to get ready to head to their morning practice. 

All the boys stepped out groaning but they knew better than to complain. They realized how lucky they were to be able to practice for the various appearances they'd make at performances and such, while other people are out their still fighting for their dreams to come true.

It was until they were all in the van that Junho noticed a body missing from all the others that were slumped in the car falling back into their slumbers.

"Hyung, did we forget Nickhun?" he asked, once again adorably rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes. 

"Hmm? Oh, no. Khun didn't stay in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter