Misunderstanding

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn't stop thinking about it.

Seriously?! What the hell was that?

Wooyoung was currently in the living room of his dorm, in the middle of watching the movie Junho took part in. He nor Nichkhun had ever gotten the chance to see it but had promised the second to youngest member that they'd watch it when they got the chance to. Seeing the chance, Nichkhun took the opportunity and popped the DVD in.

The younger really did not know what the hell he was supposed to do. Was he supposed to ask the other about what he'd seen or was he supposed to just keep quiet and wait until the other came clean on his own. He was shifting akwardly on the couch opposite of the older, totally oblivious to the curious eyes he was being given after they'd noticed his behavior.

He kept dwelling in his thoughts, contemplating on what he should do when he suddenly wondered.

What if he isn't planning on telling any of us. Or maybe-

His eyes widened as he brought himself further into his evidentless deductions, not noticing the figure slowly approaching him.

 M-maybe they already know and I'm only being left out?

K: "Hey" the older called out once he was standing right in front of the younger boy who suddenly seem to sport doe-eyes. "Hey Woo." he continued trying to pry the other out of his thought coming to no response.

But w-why would they do that? I mean, no. They wouldn't it's just-

K: "Woo!" shouted Khun, squatting down infront of the other, still trying to gain the other's attention once again.

Finally recovering from his daze, Wooyoung snapped his attention towards the older, only to widen his eyes once more when the tips of their noses touched. He stood still, his mind blank, not even noticing how the other seemed to be just as perplexed as he was with a warm hue dusting his cheeks as he slowly rose to his feet while scratching the back of his neck akwardly.

K: "E-eh, umm I was just trying to umm.... yeah well the movie's over so I'll just..." feeling how his heartbeat might explode from its increasing pace, Nichkhun raced out of the living room and into his room, hoping the younger did not have the intention of coming inside anytime soon.

Wooyoung though, had no intention whatsoever in going into the room, in fact, it seemed as if he'd become completely immobile. Panicking and not knowing what to do, once again, he quickly grabbed his keys and rushed out the door, not pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter