Noticeable Changes

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey...so yeah. I haven't updated in like forever. Sorry guys I've been super busy with school and then in my spare time I have to finally update, I have a brain fart /:(

Once again, I'm sorry for my absence, though many don't have expectations for my stories and I've been accused constantly from various people of certain things, (and heck did it hurt to have people say those things to me /I'll give further explanation later/) I still do not want to disappoint any readers I have:) 

I hope you enjoy the chapter, love you subbies=^^=!

Practice continued like any other day except for the thick tension in the air that lingered in the practice room. Khun and Jun.K had returned to the practice room, the younger satisfied with the older's company while the older was glad and smiling happily that he could help raise the others' mood. They immediately showed expressions of confusion when he was met with two pairs of eyes, one angry and obviously frustrated while the other was confused with something hidden as well.

N: "What's going on?"

Taecyeon continued looking at the standing two while he remained still on the couch. He looked between the two and couldn't help but scoff at their close proximity. 

That's what we'd like to know.

T: "Where were you guys? You just suddenly left, maybe you guys should explain yourselves."

He knew he sounded angry and he knew that the tone in which he was speaking was one he should not be using towards his hyungs but he couldn't help it. Not when he saw how the man he loved was being affectionate towards someone else, someone who wasn't him.

The two eldest looked at eachother, slightly confused and flustered but mostly afraid that the others had begun to realize what was going on. The two could only rely on eachother at this point, but an even angrier Taecyeon wasn't going to help them when they came closer together, closing the space between them, only trying to assure the other.

Nichkhun was panicking inside.

Do they know!? Oh my god, does Woo know?

He turned towards the younger who'd kept quiet the whole time, seated on the couch.

Their eyes met but Wooyoung turned away frustrated that he knew nothing of the ongoing situation. He knew he was being unfair and he shouldn't misunderstand anybody when nothing was explained but a lingering feeling inside him di not allow him to think as rationally as he normally would.

Jun.K knew they knew nothing, he could tell by how Taec was clearly agitated and how he'd wurst ironed them. If Taec knew something, surely he would not question them rather he'd approach them and demand answers rather then asking for them. He turned slightly towards Nichkhun, leaned closer, and whispered in his ear.

JK: " Don't worry they don't know anything."

He looked at the other flashing a quick smile while Nichkhun rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling softly, slightly embarrassed that the other had sensed his panic. The two did not notice the pair of wide eyes staring at their intimate moment.

Jun.K then turned back to the rest and clapped his hand loudly catching the attention of the gaping Woo and Tae along with the two cuddle monkeys dozing off in the corner of the room.

JK: "Alright guys! Come on, let's begin practice."

He walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter