Moving On

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole situation between them cooled over, things didn't exactly go back to how they originally were. Instead Wooyoung was always fidgety around Nichkhun and he became slightly akward when he came into close proximity of the other. Nichkhun, on the other hand, had kept to his resolution and tried sincerely to get over his feelings. Sure, his heart still quickened when he and the younger would initiate skinship for the fans or smile at each other for appearances and he still felt the ache in his chest went he noticed the younger seemed to not want to be around him for too long, but he sort of liked to think as those emotions and signs that he really was in love and it wasn't just confusion and he could live with that. Even if it was a long and painful love story, it was still beautiful in his eyes, because though things never got to how he hoped they would, he could still relish in the idea that he had a great friend instead.

The group of boys was currently in the JYP building after practice, all except for Khun with sweat still lightly masking their skin. He said he was satisfied with how things went with practice and decided he had enough for the day, deciding to shower up in one of the company's shower rooms to rid himself of the ickiness he disliked while the rest of the some of the boys decided to go over their choreography once more for the heck of it, deciding to shower back home, while the rest of the others watched them in all their sweaty glory from the mirrored wall.

He was leaning against a table that was pressed against the wall while lightly adjusting the beanie atop his head. Wooyoung was slightly glancing back at the older through the mirror, noticing how the older was well groomed with his recently dyed blonde hair. What he wondered though, was why he seemed to be wearing eyeliner and waiting for a response from his phone.

Distracted by his curious glances towards the other, he did not notice how preoccupied he was with watching the other until he tripped over himself and landed with a thud on the wooden floor. Waving the others off when they were about to walk of to him to check if he was alright, he only huffed out, suddenly tired, not noticing the new blonde leaning back against the table, unaware that the other was about to stride over and check on him as well.

W: "Sorry guys, let's go over that again." he said, picking himself up.

JH: "It's alright hyung, we've went over it plenty for today, so we're all pretty beat already. Besides, you have to get ready for filming WGM today right?"

Widening his eyes, suddenly realizing that the younger was right, Woo quickly ran over to his duffle bag, digging for his phone, he sighed lightly to see that he still had a bit of time before he had to do anything.

K: "Hey guys, I'm heading out!" the blonde notified, only waving to the others as he made his way out of the room.

C: "I wonder where he's going? He didn't even tell us he was going out." said the maknae, suddenly puling at his boyfriend's sleeve to get his attention.

T: "Probably whoever he was texting."

JH: "Yeah...wonder if it's a date." suggested Junho, while he accepted the tall maknae's embrace.

W: "Why do you think that?" Woo asked like a little kid who was curious to know where babies came from. 

T: "Well did you see how he was dressed?And the eyeliner? Dude, he's totally trying to look hot for someone."

JK: "Alright guys, come on. Get your things and let's go. Woo, you should start getting ready for your next schedule." stated the eldest with a hint of authority in his tone, totally unmoved by the speculations the others were making about the Thai. It's not like he wouldn't know.

Woo just continued to dwindle in his thoughts.

I wonder.

Nichkhun was walking through the company, looking down at his phone, reading the text he'd received right before walking out of the practice room.

M: Yeah hyung, we just finished practice, we're just having some snacks right now in the practice room. Why?

Instead of replying, he quietly stuffed his phone into his coat pocket and continued making his way through the halls. Finally coming to a stop in front of a door, he could clearly make out the young male voices filled with laughter on the other side.

Chuckling a bit to himself, he raised his arm and lightly knocked his fisted hand onto the door.

Inside the room...

Got7 was quickly trying to claim the few snacks that their leader managed to get their manager to buy for them, the second eldest thanking the company worker. They all situated themselves so they could face eachother.

They were all laughing and sharing the great times they had with each other or at schedules they had when one of the seven boys noticed the eldest of the group was constantly distracted by the buzzing of his phone, the constant display of smiles showing how not bothered he was by the interruptions.

JKS: "So hyung, who's your little love bird, hmm?" asked the Hong Kong native in a teasing manner.

All the other members ceased their senseless talking when they heard this, looking up to find their hyung with a dust of hue on his cheeks.

JR: "Hyung, are you seeing someone?" asked Jinyoung, somehow sounding mature.

M: "What are you talking about?" questioned the older, shifting slightly from the curious looks the others were throwing his way.

BB: "Well Mark hyung, it does seem like you're like super happy or something when you get these texts nowadays." butted in the second youngest.

M: "I'm talking to Khun hyung." stated the red head, replying to his newest text about them just feasting on a few snacks after practice ended.

YGM: "Khun hyung? Since when have you been so close to Nichkhun hyung?" speculated the maknae. "Wait, you're seeing Nichkhun hyung?!" screached the youngest, irrationally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter