Uncertain Revelations

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting into contact once again with their former leader was a difficult feat for the young singer. He had to let go of his past grudges he’d previously held against the older male, as well as try and understand the other’s position during the time. After that, all he had to do was man up and gain the courage to confront the other. The reconciliation process had gone rather well and while it was and still is to a certain extent rather awkward, the younger could say that he certainly felt a huge weight being lifted off his shoulders.

After calling up the younger Jaebum, who was still in their company, and asking him to get the location of Mark and Khun, Wooyoung had managed to call Jay at a convenient enough time where the younger could have a brief interrogation with the other, asking him about anything he may know about the two in question, seeing as how Jay and Khun had reconciled long ago and were once again pretty close. With this in mind, he asked the older male if he knew of Mark and Nichkhun’s growing friendship and if the other had said anything lately about having any problems.

While trying to keep a nosy Taecyeon from snatching his phone away, Wooyoung faintly noticed how the male on the other line suddenly became rather quietly.

J: “It’s you!”

The younger male was surprised at the sudden shout, briefly pulling the phone back before listening again.

J: “-did I not notice?! Oh god, no wonder Khun was saying he was so close yet so far! What! No wonder he’s having such a hard time getting over you! He-…Ehem sorry uhm, I have to go.”

WY: “W-Wait! What do you mea-“

J: “Just-just let Khun figure things out for a bit, ok? I’ll talk to you later.”

Before Woo could say anymore, the line suddenly cut off, his eyes wide and shaking as he tried to understand what the other meant.

TC: “What did he say? What happened?”

Taecyeon continued to question the boy gently as he noticed that the other looked shocked about something.

TC: “Woo?”

Snapping out of his thoughts, the smaller male just nodded to the other lightly before he stood to gather his things before turning to the other once again.

WY: “Come on, we have to find out what’s really going on here.”

Taecyeon knew not what to do other than follow the shorter, the trip to the place the ones concerned were currently was a quiet one, Wooyoung had not said a word aside from him giving directions on how to get there.

They just continued sitting at the car once they reached their destination, the younger was being awfully quiet and the older male could not help but feel the sudden tension that sprouted from Wooyoung earlier, the eerie feeling getting even stronger now that he was not distracted from driving. He decided to just sit still and wait patiently for the other for a bit as he was able to tell that the other was troubled somehow.

Back to Wooyoung, the younger could not help himself from conjuring various possibilities of what Jay could have possibly meant, one scenario making the most sense yet not making any sense to the male at all.

W: Ok, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter