Dressing Room

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sup peeps^^ I know everybody probably hates me because of how badly I lagged this update. I'm finally getting around to it and with being on break and all for a few months until I finally start college...

(OMG college! 0_0 wish me luck, I'm seriously scared and the way everything is happening is shocking and making me nervous😫)

... I should have plenty of time to update my stories more frequently. 

Honestly, I'm having a hard timepiecing together the story, like I have an idea of what I want to write next for the following chapters and such but when I finally get down to writing it, the result leaves me feeling un satisfied, as if my chapters like really, super mega . 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chap and sorry for being away on an unannounced hiatus, Love ya~^^

Dont be shy, gimme a hug ^_-

The boys were in a waiting room in a broadcasting station, waiting for their manager to come call them for their turn to perform. For some reason Junho felt really nervous for this comeback. He felt like something was going to go wrong, but he just shrugged it off and assured himself that he just needed to focus on the things at hand. 

His boyfriend and Taec were on the opposite side of the room, going over their rap parts, making sure that they didn't slur their words on the unfortunate tongue twister that appeared in their lyrics. He noticed that Nichkhun was off who knows where and was starting to wonder what was going on with the elders sudden change in demeanor. I mean he treated everyone the same and he worked just as hard, maybe even harder lately he noticed, but something about him seemed different and he wasn't all to sure that it was in everyone's favor, but he trusted the elder and knew he'd never do anything that could possibly hurt others in any way.

He looked up to the screen of the TV in the corner of the room and saw SHINee finishing up their performance and bowing to the audience, with a few of them throwing hearts towards their fans. 

W: "Aren't you guys bored? Don't you want to go greet people or something?" asked Wooyoung who had been seated next to him only on the floor,, chin resting on his arms until he turned to look at the others.

Chansung looked up from the paper he was studying with an excited glint in his eyes.

C: "Hyung, let's go visit the cafeteria before we go on! Please~"

JK: "Yah, Chansung! Stop using those puppy eyes before you scare off the people passing by!"

Wooyoung and Junho began giggling at the expressionless face the younger was displaying, clearly unamused by the older's joke. Junho ceased his fit of laughter when his boyfriend turned in his direction after hearing his amusement.

JH: "Ehem, I'm just kidding Channie, hehehe." 

Junho scrated the back of his neck awkwardly, hoping his boyfriend's mood did not effect their coming performance. To lighten the younger's spirits, Junho walked over to the taller, wrapped his arm around the others while he cutely proposed something he knew Chansung would gladly accept.

JH: "Hey, we can't go right now because we have to go on soon, but how about after we finish and clean up we head to the restaurant down the street from out dorm and I treat you?"

Chansung knew his too cute of a boyfriend was only trying to ensure a good performance, but he couldn't help but play along when that adorable eye smile charmed him, plus he couldn't refuse the idea of free food.

C: "Alright, it's a date." he said while winking at the latter, causing a blush to slightly spread across his cheeks.

Just then Nichkhun walked into the room, plopping himself down on the long couch beside Wooyoung. He just stayed there, not speaking a word, resting his head on the couch's back. 

W: "Are you okay?" he asked when he noticed the older was slightly sweating.

N: "Yeah, just a bit tired." replied the other, not turning to look at the younger. He sighed again while mumbling 'I want to go home' under his breath.

JK: "You're not sick are you?" 

Nichkhun turned towards the elder, smiling appreciatively at him and simply replied ,"I don't think so, but don't worry I'm fine."

Jun.K smiled back, turning back to his task of removing the gum from the bottom of his boot, how it got there he did not know.

The group had ceased their suspicions of the two, somehow noting that the two being more than just close friends did not piece together. That however, did not stop two hearts from slightly clenching at the sight of the two's affection.

Just then the manager walked in announcing that they were up. They were to have a rehearsal and then they'd do the real thing. The manager showed his support but made sure to include the words "lf you guys make any mistakes, make sure it's during the rehearsal, if not be sure I'll wake you up an hour earlier for morning practice, go get 'em! Fighting!" before he walked out of the room, answering a phone call.

Such words had become so supportive yet humorous that it helped relax the boys, but they of course made sure not to relax so much that they'd somehow miss something during the broadcast. 

All the boys got up and stretched a bit, before they huddled together.

T: "Alright guys, let's do this. We're beyond prepared and now it's time for the world to welcome us back."

They all put their hands up and shouted "Fighting!" allowing the excitement to sink in and pump them up.

It was all a haze.

He could see and hear everything clearly but it all seemed to be moving so slow. Like a moving picture, slowing down for him to take it all in.

He could hear the fans chanting their name, excited and pumped for the band's comeback.

Nichkhun sensed something was wrong and as his head slowly began to hurt, he was glad his part had finished and that the performance was almost over.

He wasn't able to smile during the performance due to his aching head but still, he tried to look his best to please the audience.

He knew that him having to put on a facade that he was happy and all seemed bad and fake but that was only for that moment. There was never once when Nichkhun did not appreciate his fans' support and approval. He cannot imagine his life any other way and he is glad that he was able to come this far. Sure at times it could be stressful and tiring, even annoying sometimes due to their lack of privacy, but still he loves each moment he lives as an idol.

'Ah, I wonder if she's still my fan' he wondered when he suddenly recalled the first time someone approached him after their debut, holding a teddy bear in her hand for him saying that she was a fan and that she wished him the best while handing him her gift. He still keeps the bear, safely laying on his bed, his bedmate since the day he got it.

He was snapped back to reality when Junho did the last acrobatic stunt while Jun.K was voicing out his hard work in the final long note, both ending simultaneously.

The fans' screams and cheers seemed never endless and though his head was still pulsing a bit, Nichkhun couldn't hold back his content smile.

Things were complicated with his feelings, and he was tired both physically and emotionally, but right now, at this moment, everything seemed pretty good.

They took a picture with the mans in front of a cake to celebrate their long awaited comeback. With a final bow to the audience, the boys headed offstage and through the halls of the broadcasting building.

2PM was exhausted and they could not help but show how tired they were after making their way off stage and towards their dressing room after their comeback performance. 

But something that everyone knew could pump them up and lift their spirits was food. Junho had kept his promise to Chansung about buying his food and somehow was able to strike a deal with their manager to help him buy enough for everyone before they went on stage and right now he was glad he didn't wait and they managed to get so much food before they finished. Impeccable timing. They had just finished setting it up when the boys walked in, wicket thanking Junho and their manager, they boys all but ran to sit before stuffing their faces with the available food. Not forgetting how great his boyfriend was, Chansung made sure that the room's door was closed before he swooped in and pecked Junho on the lips before striding back to his meal. 

The older still could not help but blush. They'd kissed countless times before and everyone, even the manager and JYP was okay with their relationship, but Junho's cute and at times shy personality didn't help at these times, always tinting his cheeks to a cute hue when open affection was displayed towards him.

After recovering, he made his way towards the couch, seating himself beside his boyfriend, beginning to stuff his face as well. 

Maybe nobody noticed how quiet he was because Nichkhun was never a loud person to begin with, but Nichkhun had hardly uttered anything while consuming his food. His stomach fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter