Game Plan

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was never one to feel anxious about rumors, heck, he avoided gossiping as best he could, but right now, for the first time since he promised not to get involved in anymore scandals, he felt the need to get to the bottom of all of his previous suspicions. So first,there was a definite distance between Nichkhun and the rest of the members, well except of course for his beloved Jun.K-hyung. He scoffed just thinking that, others glancing at him weirdly as he kept making these frustrated expressions to himself. He needed to ask someone who would probably want as much info on these happenings as much as he did.

He could very well just ask their eldest hyung, but knowing how close the two of the elders were, he'd probably hold onto the other's secrets tightly. Jun.K would've been a great asset to get information from though. As he continued walking through the halls of their dorm building, he could make out the sounds of a TV coming from the direction of their dorm, either one of the members was getting a hearing problem or ssomething else was going on. He made his way inside, ting his keys off and making his way through the entrance hall to step into the living room to see that the maknae was hibernating like a bear, apparently having come home to rest and setting up a movie or something, only to fall asleep, his deep snores indicating how much of a deep sleeper he was, no sound penetrating his sleep.

Well he could count the eldest and youngest out of his plan, that was for certain. And knowing Junho, he wouldn't want to go anywhere interesting if his boyfriend couldn't go as well, so he was out of the running, and that only left one other who he had a chance in convincing to go along with him and try and figure out what was going on with the Thai man. It also helped that the other seemed to be a bit in the With that thought, he turned towards the entrance hall, hearing the clinking of an opening lock, a tall figure making his presence known as he walked through the foyer.

Speaking of the devil, thought the curious boy, a smile making its way onto his face as he grew excited to maybe get started as soon as possible.

T: "I'm home!" he could hear a deep sigh after the announcement, the other looking a bit tired, though it did not seem as though it was a physical exhaustion.

WY: "Hey hyung, where'd you go today?" he asked, knowing that they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter