Stirred Feelings

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, sorry for not updating in a while. Swim practice and college choices can be pretty stressful, put that together with morning piano lessons and afternoon vocal classes and man, you'll find yourself swamped. But- I will make sure that I do not neglect the stories I'm working on, just give me some time:) 

T: W-What was that?! What's going on, they're hiding something, I know it! And why was Jun holding Khun's hand- it might've just been his wrist but still! 

The two oldest left the room and the others were left there clueless, completely oblivious to what was actually going on.

W: "Do you guys know what that was about?" asked the boy to the remaining members, the younger ones just shrugging in response while Taec just huffed in annoyance.

He had seen that Nichkhun might've been hiding something, but now he didn't understand how Jun.K played a part in the mystery. Walking over to one of the empty couches I the room, he plopped down, leaned his head back and plopped his forearm over his eyes, thinking things over in his mind. He didn't understand why it bothered him so much, but he did know that s mattered to him, especially Nichkhun, and if they ever needed something he had hoped that they'd come to him if they ever felt the need.

Jun.K could see the hurt in the younger's eyes and he cared too much to leave him be so he pulled the boy out of there with no destination in mind, only the intention of getting him away from the source of his pain. He'd always had a special place in his heart for him, heck, at one point he though he was I love with him. As the years went by, he let those feelings fade and decided he'd only seen him as a younger brother, one he'd do anything for. 

He remembers all the moments when Nichkhun had broken down from the stress after his drinking scandal and how happy and relieved he felt when they were all finally able to perform together. He remembered that, even when Khun had his own problems to worry about, he always brought pear juice and other rejuviating things for him when he stayed up singing his songs, worrying that he was straining his voice too much. How can someone be so kind? He smiled at the thought that he befriended such a person. His father always told him to make sure to keep close to those who are truly friends and never let them go. That there'd be a time when someone close to him will go through rough times, and him, as a human being should be supportive of those he loves because there will be a day when he will need that love and kindness in return to move forward. He always keeps his father's words in mind and he plans to do just that. But how can I make him feel better?

N: "Hyung"

He was broken out of his thoughts with the sudden calling of his name. He looked back, still pulling the boy down the hallway but not as roughly, and smiled sheepishly. Nichkhun smiled back at the older, noticing how worried he must've been.

Jun's motherly instincts kicked in when he noticed the other was limping slightly, widening his eyes when thoughts of the other being hurt came across his mind.

JK: " Are you ok? What happened? Did I make you walk too fast, o-or did you fall? For the love of Christ boy, speak won't you!" said the older, paranoia etched in his voice, worry apparent on his face.

His eyes came back to a normal size when all Nichkhun did was chuckle. He could tell by how the other laughter lightly that he wasn't in any pain.

N: "Hyung, I'd be able to talk and tell you that I was fine if you stopped talking for once."

Nichkhun laughed once again when the older formed a pout, one you'd think someone his age would not manage to make cute but of course the man before him still had the ability.

N: "Aww hyung, you're so cute!" Khun stated, smiling that eye smile that let the other know he was feeling better.

Though still a bit upset that the other pretty much just told him that he talked too much, he still cared about the other's condition.

JK: "So you're not hurt?"

N: "No hyung, I'm fine. I just got a cramp earlier. Charlie horse I believe it's called? Either way it hurt as hell but I'm fine." he smiled trying to reassure the other.

Jun.K gave the boy a skeptical look before pulling him into a nearby practice room that happened to be empty at the time.

He seated Khun on one of the couches, propped himself down onto the other side, lifted the younger's cramped leg, and settled it down onto his own, massaging the cramp out gently. Khun was surprised at first, suddenly having his leg lifted, but he grew comfortable quickly, as he had grown accustomed to such things with the older over time. 

He knew the other had been worried about him and with the older helping him out so much and even soothing the now fading pain in his legs, he couldn't contain speaking out, like he always did with Jun.

N: "Did I make it too noticeable?" he asked leaning his head back onto the sofa's armrest.

JK: "Nah, the boys are too dense to realize anything. They probably wouldn't even notice if you sprung out a kiss." responded the other, not stopping his task at hand.

N: chuckle* "Yeah, I guess not." But wouldn't it be better if they DID notice?

JK: "Do you think it would have been better if they'd notice?"

Nichkhun was not surprised that the other knew what he was thinking. He knew he couldn't read his mind, but knew that the other just knew him too well that he didn't even have to say anything.

N: "I swear, sometimes it's creepy how well you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter