Call For Help

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung walked into the dorm after a busy day. He was exhausted, but still rather excited to talk to the other members about the shoot with his new wife. He unlocked the front door stepping inside. After he took his shoes and jacket off, he walked towards the living room knowing the other members would be there. He knew they would watch his first episode of the program so he only anticipated discussing his recent events even more. Before walking in he could hear the members discussing something in whispers. He couldn't clearly hear the muffled whispers seeing as he was still too far to hear clearly but could recognize their voices and noted everybody was there except for Nichkhun. He crept closer, curiosity suddenly filling him while wondering where his hyung was and why he wasn't with the others.

"But why did he suddenly call her? I didn't know they were still contacting each other." he heard Junho ask in an anxious voice.

"Well maybe he got lonely seeing Wooyoung be so close to someone. You never know, maybe he missed those feelings." replied Taecyeon.

Who are they talking about? Ugh, did I do something in the show to offend them? No, stupid. 

"No guys, that's not it. Don't worry too much about it." noted Jun.K, facing the others with a smile.

"How do you know? Are you hiding something from us?" asked Taecyeon, becoming slightly upset that his hyung is keeping something from him. 

"No Taec, just- nothing." responded Jun.K, sighing.

Curiosity caught up to Wooyoung and pushed him off the edge. He needed to know what they were talking about like a child who wanted their parents to buy them ice cream. He stepped out from behind the wall and showed himself.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" asked Woo, trying to act as casually as possible.

"Oh , hey Woo. When did you get home?" Taec asked.

"I just got here. Is something going on?"

"Not really just-"

"And where's Nichkhun hyung?"

"Well that's precisely what we were talking about. Khun's been on the phone in his room for a couple of hours already." said Junho, cutely rubbing the sleppiness out of his eyes. Chansung looked over to the other and cradled him into his chest.

"Really? Wow. I thought Khun-hyung usually didn't like talking to people on the phone. Who's he talking to?" 

"...Victoria." Chansung said, confusion still evident on his face.

To say Wooyoung was shocked would be an understatement. Khun and Victoria hadn't really talked much since they split up. He vaguely remembers his hyung talking to someone intimately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter