07

Tangled Faiths
The dismissal bell at the end of the day that caused all of the students to go haywire rang into everyone of our ears. Right on cue- as I was walking out of the classroom staring at my cellphone- Junhyung came to hook his arm into mine. He had asked how was class and I would always reply to him with a face of disgust. He would laugh and peck my frowned lips. Just the way it should be. 
"So, you want to go out for ice cream?" 
"Just you and me." 
Junhyung grinned down at me, his cresent eyes and goofy grin caused me to do the same. He was like a mirror, what he reflected was onto me. If he was joyful then so was I, if he was sorrowful, I would be too. He was my other half that brought many emotions and experience I never knew existed. Every day, he made my heart race wheither it was him beaming at me or him playing soccer while I was running track. He was perfect in my eyes and he was the man I knew I could spend the rest of my life with. 
"You and me, sharing cookies and cream. Maybe if you get some on your lips, I could clean it up?" 
"Yah," I lightly pushed him for his playfulness. "What if it happens to you?" 
"You would help me, right?" He puckered his lips in which I pressed my math book against them. His eyes opened to stare at the germ-infested cover, where many people have sneezed, touched, drooled on. I laughed at his pretend shock. 
"You're going to get it," he d my waist, I gasped in my head, almost causing me to topple into a trash can. I wasn't expecting that.
"Sure." I rolled my eyes as I strode ahead of him, leaving him to catch up to me through a crowd of students bustling. The hallway streched about fifteen feet but yet there still wasn't enough space for people to walk comfortably without being pushed into the lockers or doors. 
Fingers hooked into the loops of my jeans, slightly tugging me backwards against a sturdy chest. I wiggled from anticipation of being embraced in his warmth, being held and receiving endless affection. 
"I missed you," he whined. Junhyung buried his nose into the nape of my neck while I was managing on attempting to discover an escape route to the student parking lot. 
"Oh, you did?" I inquired, pretending to be oblivious from his noises of lonely howls. "But we just saw each other." 
"I miss you every time we're apart." That made my heart beating, latent heat rushed to my cheeks but I couldn't duck to conceal myself without running into others.