To yunho's house?!

Unexpected love

Yunho stopped the car in front of a nice, two- storeyed  house, it was peach- coloured with distinct shades of maroon near the roof.

It was beautiful, eventhough it was simple but still it looked grand.

The path from the gate towards the front door , was lined by lines of numerous rose plants of various colours , blooming in a large number & a grass lawn just to the either side of the pathway , it was really short distance from the gate to the front door, some shrubes here & there, but it looked magnificent, the compound surrounded by evergreen bushes, just added more to the beauty of the garden & the house.

Jaejoong stared in awe at the garden, & yunho broke him out of his reverie,' My mom loves gardening a lot, so the result', he said pointing towards the garden.

Yunho parked the car & got out of the car, while carrying his duffel bag along with the school bag, he kicked the gate open, & walked through it.

Jaejoong struggled to catch up with him, " Why was he at yunho's house?" , he had no idea, but why did this area seemed familiar.

He looked around & ' Aha', he said after realization hit him.

Yunho turned back at the exclamation , & saw jaejoong pointing towards something , so he too peeered at the direction.

' I wondered why the place looked familiar, I live just down the lane, near that turn , across the blue house, I usually take that route', he said pointing towards the exact opposite lane from where they were standing.

' Good for you, now come on', yunho said holding his hand & leading him to the front door.

' But why am I here? I thought you said you'd drop me home, & this is not my----', he stopped when the front door opened just when yunho was about to ring the door bell.

A middle- aged woman with wavy brown hair tied in a bun, made her appearance at the door, she was beautiful, she had same brown translucent eyes as yunho jaejoong noted, otherwise they were totally different, he must've inherited the strong lines & sharp jaw from his father jaejoong mused.

She didn't notice his presence, he thought because she continued anyway ,' I thought I heard the car , but you didn't come in , so came out to check , what took you so long--', her query stopped abruptly when she saw her son had company.

She smiled at him , & jaejoong returned the smile with a polite bow.

And then she excalimed,' Oh my'.

They both saw her gazing at the part where yunho had grasped his hand, yunho suddenly released his arm as if it burned.

' Don't think, it's not what you think', he warned her before passing by her to get into the house.

Yunho's mother turned to jaejoong who stood there almost awkwardly,' Oh honey, come on in', she said making way for him to come in.

She shut the door behind her & noticed yunho's jacket on jaejoong when he was busy removing his shoes.

She grinned & ushered him inside.

Yunho was lounging on the couch leisurely, surfing through the tv.

He looked up at the two when they entered the living room, & when he saw his mother grin like that , he knew she was not up to something good.

' yunho yah, I didn't knew you had boyfriend?', she  started.

There, she had striked again.

While Yunho sighed, jaejoong choked on his spit.

' That's why you never brought any girls at home, hmm now I know why ,you are the first one honey congratulations, he never brought anyone home other than his goofy friends', she said now turning towards the flustered jaejoong.

' Mom , I told you it's not like that, he just needs change of clothes, & I need my jacket back', explained yunho calmly.

' Omo, you are already at the stage where you share clothes & all, wahh, my son has surely grown up', she chided.

Now it was yunho who was choking on his spit, ' what--wha--', he mumbled incoherently.

Where did his mother came to a  conclusion like that from?

' No need to be so shy, yunho yah , admit it', she said.

' I told you it's not like that, let it be, it's no use explaining it to you, just know that , we are not in a relationship', he said frustrated , he stood up from the couch & dragged the flustered jaejoong upstairs to his room.

' Ok, whatever you say, I don't mind whatever you do in there but keep it low guys & tell me when you are finished so I can bring cookies or something to eat ', she snickered, when she heard curses & shouts of " we are not doing anything , get your mind out of the gutter, will you?"

Ah , it was always so fun to son, she knew there was nothing of that sort in between them, Yunho is a modest guy, he would never start a relationship if he was not serious, she knew that. Her son would never do anything wrong, she had complete faith in him.

Like father , like Son, she mused.

she smiled at her own muse, & muttered to the empty kitchen,' Ah, my son is gonna break so many hearts, by his too good to be true virtues, just like his father'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: how was it??????